• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Summer Foods & Recipes

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you like to eat when it's hot out? What do you do when it's too hot to cook?
Any favorite recipes to share?
Also, what are the best hamburger toppings?
(I say a perfectly grilled burger, a touch of salad dressing, fresh tomato, a bit of ketchup, a toasted bun, lettuce, and that all I need. Cheddar is welcome. Grilled pineapple would be heaven. NO raw onions. Barbecue sauce could be good.)

watermelon.jpg

1cd0ca9f220a477cbad3e5153eb97388.jpg

f3c25f771e07ce031adaa9e8c8da685a.jpg

ce2a087df36743d024f5894972b0dd03.jpg

Isn't this watermelon cake gorgeous?
ffdb4e2e592474401221df1a14e9f4f2.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was gonna say, watermelon is my go-to summer food. I also generally grill a lot, but my firepit collapsed and now we are using a random lid to jerryrig the whole thing together xD.

When it comes to burger though, red onions, swiss, and kale for me. Light on the ketchup, with spicy or dijon mustard. Some Worcestershire or A1 goes good to. I found a local butcher that sells high quality meat, and I can get NYStrips for 8 dollars for a 8 oz (I didnt ask for the oz, I just assumed its 6-8 based on the size.)

Also, shandy is great. I also can make a mean potato salad.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Momofuku Pork with oysters

[video]https://www.recipetineats.com/momofuku-bossam-korean-slow-cooked-pork/[/video]