• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Empathy Architects Enneagram Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Your responses and test results suggests your primary Enneagram type is: 2

Your top 3 selected types are: 2, 8, 6

Testing Alert: Your testing pattern indicates that you could potentially be a Type 6 or have 6 in your Tritype® (even if 6 is not indicated as your primary type above or in your Tritype® results below.) This is because 6s are the most emotionally complex type and recognize a variety of behaviors.

1642910969586.png

God, some of that was like..."which relates to me the least horribly out of everything?" Especially for the heart and head types.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
One of the biggest problems I have in typing in the Enneagram is that I sincerely do not strive to have any kind of image, and doing so conflicts with my personal values. All I want is authenticity, and to be seen/heard exactly for who and how I am, for better or for worse. The idea of going through life with an image makes me feel angry, as it pretty much translates into allowing society to shove me into some sort of hidey-hole, and nobody has the right to tell me who or how to be, or to act as though I don't have the right to exist as I am, regardless of my imperfections. (Seriously, I'm just like, "Excuse me, who in the hell do you think you are?"
15e72b99f2e63add81fdd78ba964960f29035b8c.gif

That is some entitled horse shit. I AM. Like it or don't. I'm not begging others to associate with me, there's the door. Decide for yourself whether to walk out of it—or in it, if it is mutual. I will not beg for acceptance via some image. I have no need for approval. I have positive qualities, the same as you. I have negative qualities, the same as you. I've never fathomed how or why people make such a huge ordeal out of that, as though being imperfect—AKA existing, as such imperfection is inevitable—is anything to be frightened by or ashamed of.) The only kind of acceptance I want, is authentic acceptance/love for being who and how I genuinely am. You can't love me if you don't genuinely know me, anyway. I want to be loved for who I am, not for who I'm not; and I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not, if those were ever my only options.

Another problem I have with typing in Enneagram is that it maintains this stance that no good deeds are pure; if you are helpful, giving, etc. then you automatically have ulterior motives that pertain to yourself, and that is not the case with me. It also automatically ascribes "manipulative" to people who are generous, etc. which is another thing that conflicts very strongly with my values. That is something I despise. I simply believe that the world is bigger than I am, and there is more value, meaning, and purpose in contributing to others than there is in always being out for myself. And by that, I don't mean, "I get self-gratification from being such a good person *pat on back*" I mean my life is temporal, I am here and gone; the human race and other lives on earth are the bigger picture, that matters more.

It's too linear in thought to automatically associate one possible negative as the flip side of the positive. Being considerate of others (in my case, those I'm closely connected to, as I tend to be colder toward those I'm not intimately connected with) does not automatically entail being manipulative; being bold, passionate, pioneering, independent, and rebellious, doesn't intrinsically entail overcompensating due to a fear of not being those things. These are major assumptions.

I don't like the way that hardcore typology enthusiasts assume certain actions are connected to ascribed intentions/motives just because the resources say so. I don't like the way the Enneagram gives no room for the consideration that alternate reasons than the options currently given are underlying your actions. Out of all the systems, Enneagram seems to be forcing people into boxes the most.

So...I don't think any Enneagram test will ever be able to work for me, as there is not really a type in the system that works well for me.

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your responses and test results suggests your primary Enneagram type is: 9
The Peaceful Accommodator, The Peacemaker, The Indolent Person
SO9.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-23 11.39.10 AM.png

Testing Alert: Your testing pattern indicates that you could potentially be a Type 6 or have 6 in your Tritype® (even if 6 is not indicated as your primary type above or in your Tritype® results below.) This is because 6s are the most emotionally complex type and recognize a variety of behaviors. To clarify your results please contact us to schedule a typing session at info@empathyarchitects.com or visit empathyarchitects.com/sessions

Your top 3 selected types are: 9, 4, 6

Instinctual Type

Your primary instinctual type is: SO
connection9.png

Your Instinctual Subtype Scores are:
SP: 14
SO: 72
SX: 16
Your Primary Instinct Type Graph
Screenshot 2022-01-23 11.43.51 AM.png

Tritype®

Your Tritype® is: 469
The Seeker

“If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others so avoid confrontation.” - Used with permission from Katherine Chernick Fauvre, www.katherinefauvre.com

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1642978066057.png

1642978098635.png

softlyglowing

Your responses and test results suggests your primary Enneagram type is: 9

The Peaceful Accommodator, The Peacemaker, The Indolent Person

Your top 3 selected types are: 9, 7, 4

Your primary instinctual type is: SP

SP: 54

SO: 20

SX: 28

Your Tritype® is: 479

The Gentle Spirit

yeghor

Your Tritype® is: 145

The Researcher

“If you are a 145, you are diligent, intuitive, and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, original and wise. Highly intellectual, you are focused on what you perceive is correct and above reproach. Motivated to be informed, you are research oriented. You seek and quote the opinions of experts to avoid being uncertain and seen as ignorant.”

SP: 56

SO: 30
SX: 16

1659610835377.png

Attachments

• 1659610858815.png
    1659610858815.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 36