• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Depression Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

depression

Extreme Depression​

Your answers suggest an extreme indication of depression. You may strongly believe that you are worthless and have persistent feelings of emptiness, sadness, anger, irritation, and frustration. You may also have a loss of interest in hobbies you once enjoyed, disturbed sleep patterns, changes in appetite, a loss of energy, unexplained physical problems, and thoughts of death or self-harm.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of a mental health professional. If you want to have a more in-depth assessment of your mental health, it may be helpful to schedule an appointment with a physician or mental health professional.

What else is new.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Screenshot 2022-03-02 11.34.28 AM.png

Extreme Depression​

Your answers suggest an extreme indication of depression. You may strongly believe that you are worthless and have persistent feelings of emptiness, sadness, anger, irritation, and frustration. You may also have a loss of interest in hobbies you once enjoyed, disturbed sleep patterns, changes in appetite, a loss of energy, unexplained physical problems, and thoughts of death or self-harm.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of a mental health professional. If you want to have a more in-depth assessment of your mental health, it may be helpful to schedule an appointment with a physician or mental health professional.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
1646792244572.png

I don't get depressed unless it's from bipolar. Too much of a fiery go-getter girlboss for that.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
depression

Moderate Depression​

Your answers indicate a moderate degree of depression. Every so often you may experience feelings of sadness, anger, worthlessness, loss, and/or irritation. You may also have decreased interest or pleasure in activities that would normally excite or motivate you. Furthermore, you may also have experienced weight loss or weight gain, sleeping problems, a change in motor activity, and trouble concentrating.

The test is faulty because it should have made the question about weight lost/gained and eating about eating less/more.

Also, is there a distinction between low mood and depression? Like is stuff like feelings of worthlessness a requirement for depression?

I wonder how much the loss of energy aspect applies mostly to Thinkers. I feel being sad energising since it's using my dominant function.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine was about 60, but how I deal and process depression is a hellava lot different than most people. For example, I can work a full time job despite wanting to constantly kill myself and not get up in the morning. My fear and anxiety of being a worthless human being (engrained in me by my parents) actually overrides my suicidal thoughts and dysfunctionalism.