• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cold war 2.0

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Russo-Ukrainian War detailed map

There aren't any large movements in the map.

Now that Ukraine has enough of long range guns Russia had to pull out in order not to become siting ducks on that tiny island. Therefore now on the map the strategic island is marked as uncontrolled. Since both sides know that sending anyone there is placing them in front of a gun. However this has very important consequences because now shipping of all those grain out of Ukraine becomes much more easier to do. Since that island was the only static blockade there was.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Well, this is something they are doing all over the world already. Since it is a pretty old trick. Plus this can potentially be a real threat because in North Dakota there isn't that much things around, so this is the most natural cover up. Which can function normally but there will be some basement with equipment. I have seen stranger things happening.

However this is why collapse of fully free global trade is basically inevitable at this point. Since you don't want that just about everyone becomes your new neighbor or business partner.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Well, this is something they are doing all over the world already. Since it is a pretty old trick. Plus this can potentially be a real threat because in North Dakota there isn't that much things around, so this is the most natural cover up. Which can function normally but there will be some basement with equipment. I have seen stranger things happening.

However this is why collapse of fully free global trade is basically inevitable at this point. Since you don't want that just about everyone becomes your new neighbor or business partner.
I think China has a "honey over vinegar" approach to this atm...and I think they're pretty good at "look at this...while...we'll just be over here, doing...dont worry about it."

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

And this is the case all over the world. Even before the war we were in serious problems and now you have braking points all over the map. What means that food prices will run out of control in many places and there will be wide socio-economic mess over it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

I see people celebrating since Ukraine now has long range missile capability. In other words they are now hitting Russian supply lines all over the map. What is evident strategic gamechanger.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snake Island sounds like the name of an evil villain's lair and henchman training facility. You know how they would always show Spectre HQ in the old Bond films, and how there would always be a bunch of henchman wearing orange turtlenecks and training with flamethrowers and live ammo in the background? Always baffled me that these villainous organizations would make training so deadly. Just seems like a real waste of potential manpower, and maybe you'd want to be using paintballs so your trainees could actually live and learn to do better?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

I see more and more people making identical comment about this: Dear Russia, this is how it actually looks like when you hit ammo warehouse, instead of a apartment building.