• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill Gates is an INTJ

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched a three part three hour long documentary on Bill Gates last weekend and determined he is most certainly an INTJ. Ibhqve heard people say he is an ENTJ or INTP over the years and don't know where people could get that from.

Vendrah

New forum night mode looks cool!
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I don't care much, but here's the PDB link:

They are split into ENTJ and INTP.
However, in fact, by SLOAN and enneagram, a RCOEI 5w6 goes to INTJ rather than ENTJ and INTP by miles.
I don't have much of an opinion because I don't pay attention to him nor do I plan to.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't care much, but here's the PDB link:

They are split into ENTJ and INTP.
However, in fact, by SLOAN and enneagram, a RCOEI 5w6 goes to INTJ rather than ENTJ and INTP by miles.
I don't have much of an opinion because I don't pay attention to him nor do I plan to.
Yep, I would say INTJ 5.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The documentary was pretty fascinating. It's on Netflix

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Definitely don't think he's INTP. It's one of the NTJs. I also don't think he's a 5 either.

But I'll check it out, since he's an interesting character.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Guardian of Ga'Hoole
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All I know is that since I got his microchip, I've had him command me every night in my dreams. Due to him being clad in a skimpy European bathing suit (think that one Borat pic), I am unable to put up any resistance, and in fact eagerly anticipate my dreams every night.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All I know is that since I got his microchip, I've had him command me every night in my dreams. Due to him being clad in a skimpy European bathing suit (think that one Borat pic), I am unable to put up any resistance, and in fact eagerly anticipate my dreams every night.

Same. But since I've been told by several people that almost everyone with a vaccine will die come flu season, it will be short lived.

I'd guess NTJ for supreme overlord Gates.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Same. But since I've been told by several people that almost everyone with a vaccine will die come flu season, it will be short lived.

I'd guess NTJ for supreme overlord Gates.
I thought we had 18 more months? Damn I am not sure why he would want to kill off the more intelligent people but maybe its a part of his plan to become an overlord to idiots.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely don't think he's INTP. It's one of the NTJs. I also don't think he's a 5 either.

But I'll check it out, since he's an interesting character.
What do you think if not a 5?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
What do you think if not a 5?
8, 3, or 6. Obsessed enough with domination and "winning" to make me veer away from 5. Though his monopolistic tendencies could be considered the hoarding nature of the 5.

It's harder to type people when they're older. Almost too well balanced. Same problem people have with Dumbledore and typing him as an NFJ. So I go back to his behavioral style when he was younger for clues.