• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attitudinal Psych Advanced Test

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FjTGyiN_d.webp

Infinite Metamorphosis

typology-free life
Odd, because I found this the most accurate test I've taken yet, and really enjoyed the question style, (ie. none of the above, A&B, etc) and after the results I really enjoyed reading about Katherine Chernick Fauvre's tritype. Were you trying to skew the results, or were you being genuine?
I am always genuine. I don't do those kinds of things. Different things work for different people.

Saturnal Snowqueen

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's been upgraded to include subtypes. I have gotten confused between FELV and FEVL, mainly cause I relate to both 3L and 3V. But the way Rob(the one who made the test explained it), my 2L subtype he gave me makes less uptight about logic, which explains the 4L I got. My insecure logic is more refining my knowledge and not wanting to be incorrect rather than picking at others. Accentuated 1F and 2F is....not wrong. Vent to me, darlings. Don't assume what I can't feel.

FEVL • The Impressionist
Your scores indicate that you may align with the FEVL Attitudinal Type.

1F-1 • Accentuated Subtype​

2E-2 • Accentuated Subtype​

3V-4 • Trivial Subtype​

4L-4 • Accentuated Subtype​

————————————————–​

Enneagram Lead Type: 4​

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 4.

Tritype®: 479​

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 479 archetype, which includes: 479, 497, 749, 794, 947 & 974.

Visit www.katherinefauvre.com to learn more on Tritype® and take the official test

4EG4YdY.jpg