• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp?

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
So after some reflection, I'm trying to determine if I'm Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp. Here are some personal details. Feel free to ask for more.

- I value comfort and routine. If there's too much unfamiliarity in my day-to-day life, I get uneasy. I resent it when people try to "get me out of my comfort zone." I will venture out of it when I want to, not when someone else wants me to.
- I love wrapping myself in large blankets and submerging myself in water. I like the feeling of being completely physically immersed (sometimes smothered).
- I enjoy going out at times, purely for sensory purposes (there's only so much you can get from home or the Internet).
- I often go feast-or-famine when it comes to food. Sometimes I binge, other times I can go on a fast for hours on end.
- I have a definite need for drama/intensity (which I usually get from fiction of music) but I do a good job hiding it and underplaying it.

One thing I know is that I'm definitely So-last. I don't really appreciate or see a need for the networking, interdependence, or expansiveness that often comes with the Social instinct. I'm usually pretty oblivious or indifferent to what people do or like nowadays.

So what do you think?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14498]Cloud of Thunder[/MENTION]
you're very similar to me, so I think Sp/Sx (we're also the same tritype :D)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh, I'm not a 9w8 or 7w6. o_O

in case you didn't realize the type in my user profile is a complete troll operation, my true type is ENFP 7w6>1w9>3w4 Sp/Sx :newwink:
also, Sx dom 3w4s are attention grabbing divas, you seem much too subdued, modest and not "look at me!" enough to be a 3w4 Sx/Sp.

also, do you have a video? that might help :)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
in case you didn't realize the type in my user profile is a complete troll operation, my true type is ENFP 7w6>1w9>3w4 Sp/Sx :newwink:
also, Sx dom 3w4s are attention grabbing divas, you seem much too subdued, modest and not "look at me!" enough to be a 3w4 Sx/Sp.

Hello.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

Nah, I'm not pretty enough (yet) to post a video. But there are other ways to seek attention. ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, I'm not pretty enough (yet) to post a video. But there are other ways to seek attention. ;)

I'm not pretty either, I just make up for it by dressing well :newwink: (I don't see why you couldn't do the same)
PS: how do you seek attention? :D

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm not pretty either, I just make up for it by dressing well :newwink: (I don't see why you couldn't do the same)
PS: how do you seek attention? :D
I'm studying to be an actor, primarily so people can look at me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're too modest to be an Sx dom 3. they're histrionic, self absorbed attention whores and look more like 7s (who can also be self absorbed, histrionic attention whores :laugh: )

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
you're too modest to be an Sx dom 3. they're histrionic, self absorbed attention whores and look more like 7s (who can also be self absorbed, histrionic attention whores :laugh: )
The only reason I don't fully embrace Sp/Sx is because everything you said about Sx 3's/7's describes me when I was a teenager in high school/college. I was very much an attention-seeking drama queen back then (I'll never understand why I didn't do theater when I was younger). I've mellowed quite a bit over the years, but the intensity is still there under the surface.