User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram

Default I don’t know my type! maybe you can help me

Hi everyone ..my name is sami from morocco..I know you get this alot! but
    I have been testing all kinds of stuff to know my personality but i think i am too flexible to fit in one type
    I have been getting mixed up results like (INTP/ISTP/INTJ)-(INTp)
    Tbh i can’t relate to any of this
    A little about me:
    -I love music [all people do i know] but when i listen to music my imagination become more active, I can hear how instrumentals fit together

-I can’t be systematic about any thing i mean if i want to be i can do it! but my nature is pretty chaotic

-My intuition is weird ..It works only if i don’t think about it which is weird

-I suck at planing..I can predict things that comes from no where[most of the time its wrong] but i don’t feel like i have a plan for my life for the next 10 years or so..By the way i am LOW at Conscientiousness

-My emotions are overwhelming..I don’t talk about my emotions and i don’t express them i feel like if i do that it will show my weakest spots

-I love reading about the unknown and learning about personal development/Psychology and Philosophy

-I daydream sometimes about weird stuff like "What i will do if someone told me to do something i can’t do" or
    "How i can prepare myself for certain situation if i was that random guy who i don’t even know"
    (Sometimes i wonder why i prepare my self for something that don’t exist in the first place)

-I talk a lot + I am socially withdrawn..I know that’s weird but i talk a lot only if the person whom i social with have the same interests as me..
    I believe that i need to develop this even if i don’t seem to be interested in "normal stuff" that people talk about

-Finally..I do think about the past a lot..I mean everyday and for the most part i think about negative stuff like what i should have done but i didn’t

My English is not that good i hope you can understand my ideas
    Thanks.
    Likes kittenke liked this post

ISFP

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1/3

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfX View Post
    Hi everyone ..my name is sami from morocco..I know you get this alot! but
    I have been testing all kinds of stuff to know my personality but i think i am too flexible to fit in one type
    I have been getting mixed up results like (INTP/ISTP/INTJ)-(INTp)
    Tbh i can’t relate to any of this
    A little about me:
    -I love music [all people do i know] but when i listen to music my imagination become more active, I can hear how instrumentals fit together

-I can’t be systematic about any thing i mean if i want to be i can do it! but my nature is pretty chaotic

-My intuition is weird ..It works only if i don’t think about it which is weird

-I suck at planing..I can predict things that comes from no where[most of the time its wrong] but i don’t feel like i have a plan for my life for the next 10 years or so..By the way i am LOW at Conscientiousness

-My emotions are overwhelming..I don’t talk about my emotions and i don’t express them i feel like if i do that it will show my weakest spots

-I love reading about the unknown and learning about personal development/Psychology and Philosophy

-I daydream sometimes about weird stuff like "What i will do if someone told me to do something i can’t do" or
    "How i can prepare myself for certain situation if i was that random guy who i don’t even know"
    (Sometimes i wonder why i prepare my self for something that don’t exist in the first place)

-I talk a lot + I am socially withdrawn..I know that’s weird but i talk a lot only if the person whom i social with have the same interests as me..
    I believe that i need to develop this even if i don’t seem to be interested in "normal stuff" that people talk about

-Finally..I do think about the past a lot..I mean everyday and for the most part i think about negative stuff like what i should have done but i didn’t

My English is not that good i hope you can understand my ideas
    Thanks.
    You seem IxxP.

Preference for the chaotic => strong P. Socially and otherwise withdrawn => strong I.

Hard to say if N or S, though you mentioned some N-ish stuff, which could be N, yet you didn't say all that much about those aspects, which could be S.

The stuff about things fitting together with emotions being overwhelming sounds kind of IxTP though, Ti dominant, Fe inferior. Maybe ISTP>INTP.
    Likes LoneWolfX liked this post

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kittenke View Post
    You seem IxxP.

Preference for the chaotic => strong P. Socially and otherwise withdrawn => strong I.

Hard to say if N or S, though you mentioned some N-ish stuff, which could be N, yet you didn't say all that much about those aspects, which could be S.

The stuff about things fitting together with emotions being overwhelming sounds kind of IxTP though, Ti dominant, Fe inferior. Maybe ISTP>INTP.
    Thanks for reply ..Yeah i did not mentioned too much details sorry i wanted to make it as short as possible..
    Anyways my brother say that i’m an INTJ because i judge people without even knowing them and also mentioned that i love to be always right even if i’m wrong
    and my Se is weak (not paying attention to the facts)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1/3

Thanks for reply ..Yeah i did not mentioned too much details sorry i wanted to make it as short as possible..
    Anyways my brother say that i’m an INTJ because i judge people without even knowing them and also mentioned that i love to be always right even if i’m wrong
    No worries! Glad if you found your type.

That's not really what Se is about. Attention to facts would be more within the realm of Te + Si / Fe + Si if social information.

Se is more about being within the present moment and focusing on things that can be done within that moment. I will say that the avatar you're using at the moment to me is a very Se based avatar.

But if you're being accused of judging people, then ISFP is more likely to be off the table. (exception: stressed out - will lash out)

I don't really get the impression that INTJs really focus on this sort of stuff.

It's worth bearing in mind, that an ISFP also utilises Ni/Te as well.
    Likes LoneWolfX liked this post

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kittenke View Post
    No worries! Glad if you found your type.
    Let’s be honest who doesn't want to be an INTJ (The cold master mind who know what will happen next before everyone else) however
    I must say that IXXP is more likely to be me ..here’s why

1-I don’t have a clear vision about what i will do with my life..Sure i have goals but its not that big
    2-I care about the final results not the process towards my goal
    3-My dreams are about reality and the "what if" and what is possible
    4-I have a cluttered desk with papers and random things all over the place
    5-I believe i’m interested in exploring only what works for me
    6-I don’t live in the moment..My mind is absent all the time

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1/3

Let’s be honest who doesn't want to be an INTJ (The cold master mind who know what will happen next before everyone else)
    Well for one I never wanted to be INTJ
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    49? sx/sp

Let’s be honest who doesn't want to be an INTJ (The cold master mind who know what will happen next before everyone else) however
    I must say that IXXP is more likely to be me ..here’s why

1-I don’t have a clear vision about what i will do with my life..Sure i have goals but its not that big
    2-I care about the final results not the process towards my goal
    3-My dreams are about reality and the "what if" and what is possible
    4-I have a cluttered desk with papers and random things all over the place
    5-I believe i’m interested in exploring only what works for me
    6-I don’t live in the moment..My mind is absent all the time
    The bolded do sound like Ne.
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ✰
    ∂ιѕgяα¢є∂ ¢σѕмσηαυт

h n g g h t

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Satachi View Post
    That's not really what Se is about. Attention to facts would be more within the realm of Te + Si / Fe + Si if social information.

Se is more about being within the present moment and focusing on things that can be done within that moment. I will say that the avatar you're using at the moment to me is a very Se based avatar.

But if you're being accused of judging people, then ISFP is more likely to be off the table. (exception: stressed out - will lash out)

I don't really get the impression that INTJs really focus on this sort of stuff.

It's worth bearing in mind, that an ISFP also utilises Ni/Te as well.
    You have a point..That’s the common stereotype out there ..Thanks i will read more about cognitive functions