• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don’t know my type! maybe you can help me

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
Well your instincts is great but no i’m not an INFP
1- I’m not compassionate and to be honest i don’t care about group harmony
2- I know an INFP (a friend of mine) his better then me in some aspects like (good listener, he can understand you without words etc)
3- My sympathy is rather shallow sure i have mercy any one deserve a second chance but you need to take responsibility for your own life

What i did not explain about my "overwhelming emotions" is the insecurity of seeking acceptance from other people

Inferior Fe for 3rd point?

I do think you are a T type based on all this otherwise.

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
I'm an INFP, and I relate to a lot of your thoughts. I also get lost in my thoughts when I listen to music and find that my imagination becomes even more brilliant when I do.
I also relate so much to your last point, about thinking about the past and how it could have gone differently. I think that an ISFP would be less likely to do so and more likely to pay attention to the present moment. My Si constantly evaluates my past actions and how I could have done them differently, and how different moments could have gone in alternate ways.
I do have a tendency to elaborate and write a lot on posts like these, which is the only difference I see between you and I. But perhaps if you were speaking in person, you'd be much more likely to ramble and to delve into your thoughts?
Oh, and just because your avatar may seem "Se" based doesn't mean it is. Upon first glance, my avatar seems very Se, with all the bright colors. But the heart of why I chose it is because I connect very personally to it. I feel like the cat is representative of who I truly am-magical with lots of unique parts that don't fit together perfectly, but that's what gives me authentic beauty. And the colors in the cats eyes symbolize my colorful thoughts, and how I am constantly seeing beauty and meaning in everything.
so, if you tend to see personal meaning in things, that would be a key trademark of an INFP.
I also read this article, and related so much to it. It might help you decide whether or not you're an INFP: 45 Signs That You Are Truly An INFP At Heart | Thought Catalog
Thanks for reply, I’m glad you feelt connected with my post..I think your avatar is so cute like yourself..
Well I've read the article but unfortunately only 24 of the 45 is correct the other 20 is not correct
Also there is some things that all the 16personalities do

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In that case your options are: INFP, INTJ, ISFP, ISTJ. The key is to figure out what your dominant and auxiliary functions are. Are you more of an intuitive or sensor? Are you energised more by possibilities or actualities? Ideas or facts?

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
In that case your options are: INFP, INTJ, ISFP, ISTJ. The key is to figure out what your dominant and auxiliary functions are. Are you more of an intuitive or sensor? Are you energized more by possibilities or actualities? Ideas or facts?
EDIT:
Well i’m energized more by possibilities .."Ideas or facts?" Can you explain it to me please..
Because I value what is real and can be done but in the same time i want to do more then just that
For example: If i have a certain goal lets say learning guitar in 20 days ..
The facts say that “if you practice regularly, in 1-2 months you can play most chords"
The "What ifs" in my mind say that Maybe i can do it in 20 days and then after researching i found that "It depends… on how much you practice"
What i mean is i will find a way to do it in 20 days no matter what

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks for your kind reply :) If you couldn't relate, then maybe you're an ISFP? Or perhaps an ISTJ? I'm curious, which of the points did you not relate to?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Several things in the OP struck me as Ni. I would say NTJ except for the lack of systemising and planning.

--

-I love music [all people do i know] but when i listen to music my imagination become more active, I can hear how instrumentals fit together

"Imagination" is a keyword for intuition, especially Ni. But a sensor would be more imagination when listening to most music, too.

-I can’t be systematic about any thing i mean if i want to be i can do it! but my nature is pretty chaotic

Perhaps suggesting not Te.

-My intuition is weird ..It works only if i don’t think about it which is weird

Not sure about this one. Something about the phrasing sounds like it's how intuition is meant to work anyway.

-I suck at planing..I can predict things that comes from no where[most of the time its wrong] but i don’t feel like i have a plan for my life for the next 10 years or so..By the way i am LOW at Conscientiousness

Sucking at planning may indicate not being Te, or not being Si. Low conscientiousness indicates away from Si, but is more neutral regarding Ni.

-My emotions are overwhelming..I don’t talk about my emotions and i don’t express them i feel like if i do that it will show my weakest spots

Suggests a Thinking type, or perhaps a Feeling type out of touch with Feeling.

-I love reading about the unknown and learning about personal development/Psychology and Philosophy

"Unknown" is an indicator word for Ni.

-I daydream sometimes about weird stuff like "What i will do if someone told me to do something i can’t do" or
"How i can prepare myself for certain situation if i was that random guy who i don’t even know"
(Sometimes i wonder why i prepare my self for something that don’t exist in the first place)

Daydreaming is very Ni. The practical focus of these daydreams makes it sound +Te.

-I talk a lot + I am socially withdrawn..I know that’s weird but i talk a lot only if the person whom i social with have the same interests as me..
I believe that i need to develop this even if i don’t seem to be interested in "normal stuff" that people talk about

This is reminiscent of myself. Js are more talkative. Ne+Si types talk about past experiences and patterns arising in the moment from brainstorming or the environment, whereas Ni talk about ideas that have been or are being processed, as well as observational comments based on the details of the mind or environment. So this suggests Ni to me.

-Finally..I do think about the past a lot..I mean everyday and for the most part i think about negative stuff like what i should have done but i didn’t

When you say "a lot" what do you mean? I think about the past quite frequently - probably everyday - and it's negative stuff, but I associate it with my Si (weakest function) and the negative nature of it is because of how de-energising basic Si use is for me. We use all 8 functions. It might also be the case that Ni does this too, I'm not totally sure, but I categorise it as Si.

So I will just say NJ for now.

--

I will also say that I get an NTJ "feel" from you, which says something, so I'm interested to know how that would square up with the lack of planning/systemising.

(I will say specifically ENTJ because your posts seem more Te than Ni)

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
Thanks for your kind reply :) If you couldn't relate, then maybe you're an ISFP? Or perhaps an ISTJ? I'm curious, which of the points did you not relate to?

1-Yes and mostly about the future maybe i will be a famous musician or a writher who knows ✅

2-I think so.. ✅

3-Carpenter Brut ✅

4-It depends on the situation ❎✅

5-I don't think so, I can be very romantic ❎

6-Kinda of ✅

7-No most of the time i don't find the best words to describe what i mean ❎

8-Yes xD ✅

9-No i don't have problem with criticism but i must say that i want to fit in ❎

10-Mmm.. i don't know about that ❎

11-I think it's too random and complicated in a way that makes it meaningless ✅

12-No ❎

13-Yes ✅

14-No ❎

15-Is that normal? Very true ✅

16-That's not true ❎

17-Hell no! ❎

18-Of course ✅

19-Exactly ✅

20-No ❎

21-That's too much thinking for such thing ❎

22-I think everyone does! ✅

23-Nope ❎

24-Unfortunately i notice what is negative first ❎

25-Who does not love cats come on! But i don't love all animals ✅

26-Yup ✅

27-In the inside yes ✅

28-No ❎

29-I don't think so ❎

30-Yes ✅

31-Well breaking bad is great ✅

32-I think so ✅

33-No my friends ask me all the time about my life i think i don't talk much about it, this could be the reason ❎

34-Yes ✅

35-Mmm i need to develop this one ❎

36-YES ✅

37-I don't even know what is this? ❎

38-No ,I wish i can travel in time ❎

39-Who? ❎

40-If that mean social anxiety so ..✅

41-Who? ❎

42-No ❎

43-No ❎

44-I love them ❎

45-No ❎ We're all similar and different from each other at the same time

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
EDIT:
Well i’m energized more by possibilities .."Ideas or facts?" Can you explain it to me please..
Because I value what is real and can be done but in the same time i want to do more then just that
The facts say that “if you practice regularly, in 1-2 months you can play most chords"
The "What ifs" in my mind say that Maybe i can do it in 20 days and then after researching i found that "It depends… on how much you practice"

Didn't notice this post before but that kind of rigour regarding goals could easily fit with an ENTJ.

Learning guitar in 20 days, that's a plan isn't it?

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
EDIT:

I think you just answered the question. Firstly you say youre more energised by possibilities. Secondly, you value what is 'real' but you dont seem content with plain 'ol reality as it is. Thirdly if a practical Sensor wanted to learn guitar he would just... pick up one up and learn chords. He wouldnt think any deeper about it, consider the "what ifs".

I think youre probably an Intuitive.

But to be sure, here are some comparisons from this book Im reading on MBTI ('Gifts Differing'. Read it people!!)

Sensors: Face live observantly, craving enjoyment.
Intuitives: Face life expectantly, craving inspiration.

Sensors: Are by nature pleasure lovers and consumers, loving life as it is and having great capacity for enjoyment; they are in general contented.
Intuitives: Are by nature initiators, inventors, and promoters; having no taste for life as it is, and small capacity for living in and enjoying the present, they are generally restless.

Sensors: Are always in danger of being frivolous.
Intuitives: Are always in danger of being fickle, changeable and lacking in persistence.

Sensors: Desire chiefly to possess and enjoy; they want to have what other people have and do what they do, and are very dependant on their physical surroundings.
Intuitives: Desire chiefly opportunities and possibilities; they are imaginative and original, indifferent to what other people have or do, and independent of their physical surroundings.

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ok, since you could only relate to about half of these, I'm guessing you're probably not an INFP :) since you tend not to overthink or to evaluate symbolic meanings, also, you tend not be clumsy or out of touch with your environment, perhaps you are an ISFP? They're pretty similar to INFPs.
but then a lot of your earlier description points to Ne, so I'm not sure...
The test that I linked originally will probably give you an accurate personality type, or at least narrow down the cognitive functions that you use

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
Didn't notice this post before but that kind of rigour regarding goals could easily fit with an ENTJ.

Learning guitar in 20 days, that's a plan isn't it?
No that’s just an example of "the extreme wanting something syndrome" :D

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
Ok, since you could only relate to about half of these, I'm guessing you're probably not an INFP :) since you tend not to overthink or to evaluate symbolic meanings, also, you tend not be clumsy or out of touch with your environment, perhaps you are an ISFP? They're pretty similar to INFPs.
but then a lot of your earlier description points to Ne, so I'm not sure...
The test that I linked originally will probably give you an accurate personality type, or at least narrow down the cognitive functions that you use
View attachment 21108

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
Yeah i agree but that also means Ti as a secondary function? ..My logic is not that good

It means Ti dominant actually lol. You are definitely a Thinking type though. You presented yourself introverted, but if your logic is "not that good", then maybe ESTP over ISTP?

(If we go with S>N, because you really don't come off as NT to me. And, that Fe thing does work for Fe tertiary too, not just Fe inferior.)

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
It means Ti dominant actually lol. You are definitely a Thinking type though. You presented yourself introverted, but if your logic is "not that good", then maybe ESTP over ISTP?

(If we go with S>N, because you really don't come off as NT to me. And, that Fe thing does work for Fe tertiary too, not just Fe inferior.)

Can you tell me why you think i’m a S type?

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
Can someone tell me what is the best type to fit with this traits:
I’m gonna call it X for now
"X is the most misunderstood and mysterious personality. Secretive by nature,obsessive, possessive, jealous, vengeful, cruel, calculating and manipulative
and would rather kill itself than be killed, stubborn and determined to succeed .
Very emotional, it’s just that they’re not as likely to show it..intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who’s who and what’s what"

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
Can you tell me why you think i’m a S type?

I didn't see any strong N stuff yet from you but I'm working off of little data here... truly the only thing I am totally sure of for you is T and P is also very likely

Btw in post #35, I can't load the attachment, mind copying the results to a new post?

Can someone tell me what is the best type to fit with this traits:
I’m gonna call it X for now
"X is the most misunderstood and mysterious personality. Secretive by nature,obsessive, possessive, jealous, vengeful, cruel, calculating and manipulative
and would rather kill itself than be killed, stubborn and determined to succeed .
Very emotional, it’s just that they’re not as likely to show it..intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who’s who and what’s what"

Scorpio lol

Sorry, no idea about this in MBTI lol

LoneWolfX

Enneagram
I didn't see any strong N stuff yet from you but I'm working off of little data here... truly the only thing I am totally sure of for you is T and P is also very likely

Btw in post #35, I can't load the attachment, mind copying the results to a new post?

Scorpio lol

Sorry, no idea about this in MBTI lol

That’s correct :D:D..Yeah no problem

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.2)
limited use

introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.5)
average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.2)
average use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************ (48.5)
excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************* (33.9)
good use

introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.3)
average use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.1)
average use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.1)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ