User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

I saw a system of that kind here first, where each type breaks into a subset of four, forming 64 in all. It's a very interesting approach, so I do hope more data is assembled in order to better test the underlying theory. As vultology focuses on eye movements and microexpressions, it circumvents interpretive uncertainties relating to thoughts, statements, values, and so on.
    It is not a theory. It is how somebody use his function. Thing that somebody use Ni and Te function it doesn't mean that he is INTJ. Somebody instead 2nd function can use 3rd function and each of function can be overused.

What a mystifying moniker, "true INFP." What does it entail?
    Stereotyped.

That type would be the least likely alternative. Beyond their lack of extraversion, I have noticed that INTJs struggle to harmonize thought and expression. Furthermore, whereas I value exactitude, INTJs consistently misuse words and shoehorn concepts, and thereby often run the risk of pushing conversations into their own private universe. This is very far from my approach, not to mention my occasionally florid style in speech and writing.
    "extroverted" (with "" ) means social since as you know extroversion on function is not same thing as being social! But INTJ-T1 are very very "introvered" so nope for you.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Just from your interaction style on this forum, Id go ENTP. Most probably ENTX. Id go ENTP over ENTJ because you seem to love debate for its own sake. Your posts often include multiple rebuttals to different people and unconnected points.
    To find your MBTI type Id suggest going back to the source - Gifts Differing and Jung's Psychological types. Establish your dominant function and work from there.

MBTI
    TeNx
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by tommyc View Post
    Just from your interaction style on this forum, Id go ENTP. Most probably ENTX. Id go ENTP over ENTJ because you seem to love debate for its own sake. Your posts often include multiple rebuttals to different people and unconnected points.
    ENTP was my first impression when I considered the dichotomies, before looking into the function stack or axes. What set me apart from this conclusion was my interaction with ENTPs, as I noticed their lack of bite. Reading up on the type, especially as presented in socionics (ILE), I had to abandon ship.

Contrary to what you may think, I despise debate for debate's sake. I view typology through the prism of applicability, and am doing what I can to test various hypotheses relating to how types will act and react. In other words, what you and others are encountering is a trial-and-error approach on my behalf. That fluid, nonlinear style of reasoning is two-tiered, partly gauging the topic itself and how it relates to typological applicability (learning), partly testing the interlocutor's reactions to ascertain likeliness of type (typing). At times, I present an opposite stance to spark a challenge, so as to have lingering doubts picked apart by an insightful and knowledgeable member. And if there are none around, then that's equally good to know.

Furthermore, where I am looking to spot trends and patterns, ILE types will investigate how things work in order to impact change or develop in-depth understanding. I recently had a discussion about socionics with an ILE, who would dismiss aspects of socionics that didn't make sense to him. I could care less, as a theory is never fully predictive, and I'll be more than satisfied if it's correct 80% of the time.

Then there's also the aspect pertaining to romantic style, which, for me, is positively reflected in the xNxJ "victim/pseudo-aggressor" category, as opposed to the "childlike/infantile" xNxP.

To find your MBTI type Id suggest going back to the source - Gifts Differing and Jung's Psychological types. Establish your dominant function and work from there.
    I have largely moved away from MBTI and will mainly stick to socionics from now on.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by raskol View Post
    ENTP was my first impression when I considered the dichotomies, before looking into the function stack or axes. What set me apart from this conclusion was my interaction with ENTPs, as I noticed their lack of bite. Reading up on the type, especially as presented in socionics (ILE), I had to abandon ship.

Contrary to what you may think, I despise debate for debate's sake. I view typology through the prism of applicability, and am doing what I can to test various hypotheses relating to how types will act and react. In other words, what you and others are encountering is a trial-and-error approach on my behalf. That fluid, nonlinear style of reasoning is two-tiered, partly gauging the topic itself and how it relates to typological applicability (learning), partly testing the interlocutor's reactions to ascertain likeliness of type (typing). At times, I present an opposite stance to spark a challenge, so as to have lingering doubts picked apart by an insightful and knowledgeable member. And if there are none around, then that's equally good to know.

Furthermore, where I am looking to spot trends and patterns, ILE types will investigate how things work in order to impact change or develop in-depth understanding. I recently had a discussion about socionics with an ILE, who would dismiss aspects of socionics that didn't make sense to him. I could care less, as a theory is never fully predictive, and I'll be more than satisfied if it's correct 80% of the time.

Then there's also the aspect pertaining to romantic style, which, for me, is positively reflected in the xNxJ "victim/pseudo-aggressor" category, as opposed to the "childlike/infantile" xNxP.

I have largely moved away from MBTI and will mainly stick to socionics from now on.
    I mean... youre debating me right now! Seems like you cant get enough :p

But seriously, that was only my impression. If ENTP doesnt feel right for you, then forget it.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1/3

@raskol try ENTJ and LIE-Ni (which could seem a tiny bit ENTPish)

Second option: ESTJ and LSE (surprising or not, it's just that I realised your way of reasoning & writing strongly reminds me of someone who self-types as that)

MBTI
    INFJ

I did a read on you months ago and the result was INTJ. I can provide reasoning at a later point in time when search function comes online./
    the lone star flies alone