• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the tortoise?

Kumbukani

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello again. 👋

I am not sure what you want to hear from me or how you handle this. I just would like to be typed or rather get help with it. I got told that socionics would be an entirely different topic and kind of typology. I also know a tiny bit about it but not much. I do know the basics of MBTI functions. Are the cognitive functions in socionics the same?

However, I would appreciate if you could guide me a little bit and take your time to type me. If you shouldn't want to, it'd be fine as well. ♡

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you checked the Questionnaire Compilation Thread?
You can pick any questionnaire from there, it's a fairly simple way to get a good start to getting typed.

Of course, you can add more details as fit.

Kumbukani

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I haven't before. Thanks. I picked one.
🐢 🌳 🌿
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿​

🌱 1-what makes you angry?
↳ I get angry rarely. But if I get, it most likely is because I got attacked emotionally, my family or close friends got attacked emotionally and/or physically, when people are cold, ignorance, got threw into drama without me wanting it (I never want it tho) and similar. So, basically, whatever disturbs my inner harmony as well as the harmony that surrounds me.

🌱 2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
↳ I like: When people are caring, honest but careful with their words, are able to comfort people, are understanding and tolerant, help, care more about people than money and similar.

↳ I dislike: When people are intruding, hyper, non-accepting, hateful, close-minded, loud, bitchy, confrontation needing etc.

🌱 3-do you like animals? why?
↳ I love animals because with them I feel at ease. I can trust animals more than human, to be honest. I don't hate humans but you have to be careful with them. Past experiences gave me to understand that people tend to be rather self-centered and subficial.

🌱 4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
↳ Except my family I have no really important people in my life, to be honest. My mom can be funny, my little brother actually is clever and my father can be generous.

🌱 5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
↳ I like the most my: creativity, calmness and positivity.

↳ I dislike the most about me: I don't want to talk about it.

🌱 6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
↳ Not fashionable but I like to wear clothes that are confy and nice looking at least. I don't want to run around like a total jerk but I also don't need to follow trends because I find that unnecessary. Comfort is more important to me. And the clothes define myself. If I looked like a jerk, I actually most likely would be one. Neon green pullovers, light pink jogging pants, high-heels and leathered gloved... that would make me a creep, to be honest. Or I would feel like it at least.

🌱 7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
↳ Depends. I don't have to fit in on every level and in every group. But I do want some nice friends who have similar likes and such. I also don't want to be disliked and fear being unneeded as well. Even hated. So, I don't want to be like the other 90% of women but also don't want to stand out too much. I like to find the balance.

🌱 8-what activities do you enjoy?
↳ Cooking, reading, drawing, caring for my houseplants and my pets, dreaming, chilling and meditating.

🌱 9-what makes you feel secure?
↳ Sunlight, having done and finished everything that I had to do, accepting and warm people, my warm bed, drawing and keeping my bullet journal.

🌱 10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
↳ I like being in a relationship, if the person is a good fit. I am not the total loner but also not a group animal. I need someone who I can love and who loves me. I need someone to rely on and someone who makes me a whole and vice versa.

🌱 11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
↳ Sunlight: Makes me feel good and happy.
↳ Vegan food: Makes me feel more like myself and more comfortable. Doesn’t make me sick like animal products.
↳ Houseplants: Inner peace arrived and reminds me of home.
↳ Bohemian stuff: Kind of represents my ideal lifestyle.
↳ Regular alone time: Refills my battery.
↳ Rain: Makes me feel at ease and reminds me of home and cloud forests on the Galapagos islands.
... and even more.

🌱 12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
↳ Why am I such a failure? It all is your fault. You are ugly. You are so ugly that you even have to hide yourself. Stupid.
↳ my identity
↳ aesthetics

🌱 13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
↳ I learned how to deal with problems rightly.
↳ I always was a bit worried back then but today I suffer from anxiety even. I am too worried because of past stuff and I fear the future.
↳ Will I ever be able to live the life at ease and filled with harmony?

Last edited:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Your instincts seem correct. I see 9 and 6 influence, which makes sense on multiple levels, and possibly some 4 but I'm guessing in last place. I don't see an issue with ISFJ thus far. This tritype is much more common for INFPs, but I don't get any sense of Ne and you seem to focus heavily on the sensory and how it affects you, which is Si, and preliminary assessment is Fe > Fi.

It'd be interesting if you have completely correctly typed yourself, because that's extremely uncommon for beginners.

Kumbukani

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your instincts seem correct. I see 9 and 6 influence, which makes sense on multiple levels, and possibly some 4 but I'm guessing in last place. I don't see an issue with ISFJ thus far. This tritype is much more common for INFPs, but I don't get any sense of Ne and you seem to focus heavily on the sensory and how it affects you, which is Si, and preliminary assessment is Fe > Fi.

It'd be interesting if you have completely correctly typed yourself, because that's extremely uncommon for beginners.

Hey there.
Thanks a bunch. But I rather meant typing me in socionics, hun. 💕

Kumbukani

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
bumping the post
It would be amazing if some would guide me through the socionics and try to type me.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bumping the post
It would be amazing if some would guide me through the socionics and try to type me.

socionics is less often focused on, but there are some around who seem to have a decent grasp on it...

Kumbukani

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guessed. The question simply is: Where do they hide?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Separated Ways - Journey