MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Default Interpret my sociotype results?

Now... can I upload my results... SociotypeReport.pdf
    It's the PDF file of my results from the aim to know site.

My MBTI is INFP 96% Introverted; 59% Intuitive*; 76% Feeling*; 71% Prospecting; 61% Assertive (* are numbers that dropped over the years between testing- my Introverted shot up a great deal though lol)

My Enneagram is 9w1 2w1 7w6
    My Archetype is: Wise Old Man 72% Persona: Wise Old Man 69%

I've never heard about sociotypes until today. It's most interesting. I'm happy I found this forum

**EDIT**
    What's the meaning of the break-down: Your Sociotype: SEI-1Fe SiFe (ISFp)
    (-Fe ISFp... also, I tried to copy/paste the symbols from the sociotype test site. The symbols became SiFe.)
    How do I learn my subtype as for our Profiles here? My subtype is ISFp, right? There wasn't an option for that here..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

No bites, eh?
    I was mostly curious about my results as compared to others. Most are fairly high in Sensing, whereas I'm zero in Sensing and low at Intuition... Most SEI's are low in Peripheral, whereas I'm pretty high. I'm Descending instead of Ascending; Tactical instead of Strategic; Obstinate instead of Yielding; Left instead of Right (by some margin); Positivist instead of Negativist.

With all of those differences, how am I still an SEI lol (though the description does fit).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

The results are a bit messy here, the test was just going for the "nearest fit." Despite showing a preference for intuition, your highest function preference according to this test was for Si. Your lowest function score was also Te, which matches with the fact that ISFp is a Te polR type (meaning that Te is the function they are weakest in. Obviously, this is no perfect fit, as it is just a test, but your results don't really deviate that much except for the obvious preference for Fi over Fe (which actually doesn't fall too far off of the Fe distribution for your average ISFp). If you aren't keen on this result, your Se score is also fairly low (which in some way could relate to ISFp being Se ignoring), which may indicated EII (INFj) as a secondary possibility.

Since most of the good socionics resources aren't really in english, I find that the socionics wiki page is often recommended as a good resource. This link might also be useful.
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Thank you, so much, for the reply.
    The link you shared was the primary one I used. I saw a lot of people commenting with percentages and such so I hunted down other tests which is where I found the break down at the aim to know site.
    Both were in agreement that I'm SEI, and as I said, the description is pretty on-the-nose.

Ohhh, so that's my subtype -1Fe? All these abbreviations are killing me rofl.
    Here's a screen shot of my initial results from the site you linked...
    Sociotype.jpg

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1/3

@Zhaylin

That result looks like you could be either one of these three types: SEI, IEI, EII in this order. I know the test also lists IEE as a top pick, but I would exclude that one. If you were to switch the Ni and Si results, you'd be basically standard IEI. For SEI the only problem is Se being way lower than Ne.

I'm not sure why you said you are zero in Sensing, since Si was your highest, strongest result.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post
    The results are a bit messy here, the test was just going for the "nearest fit." Despite showing a preference for intuition, your highest function preference according to this test was for Si. Your lowest function score was also Te, which matches with the fact that ISFp is a Te polR type (meaning that Te is the function they are weakest in. Obviously, this is no perfect fit, as it is just a test, but your results don't really deviate that much except for the obvious preference for Fi over Fe (which actually doesn't fall too far off of the Fe distribution for your average ISFp). If you aren't keen on this result, your Se score is also fairly low (which in some way could relate to ISFp being Se ignoring), which may indicated EII (INFj) as a secondary possibility.

Since most of the good socionics resources aren't really in english, I find that the socionics wiki page is often recommended as a good resource. This link might also be useful.
    As for the bolded, afaik, it just means that Fi is stronger than Fe. Strength != preference in that system. According to the system, as far as I understand, all IxFx types have stronger Fi than Fe. This to me seems pretty logical.
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Thank you for your explanation. All the abbreviations are still killing and confusing me though lol

In the PDF, where it says "Your profile of socionics traits (dichotomies) is:" it has me at c .2 for Intuition and nothing at all in Sensing. That's why I said I'm zero in sensing.

Attachment 21102

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1/3

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    Thank you for your explanation. All the abbreviations are still killing and confusing me though lol

In the PDF, where it says "Your profile of socionics traits (dichotomies) is:" it has me at c .2 for Intuition and nothing at all in Sensing. That's why I said I'm zero in sensing.

Attachment 21102
    Yeah that part has you at INFP/IEI, the dichotomies. But if you go to the socionics elements chart, you can see your introverted Sensing is high as fuck.

True that the crazy low Se then cancels it out enough and you end up at N for the dichotomies... so yeah your results are inconclusive beyond the above.

How about reading type profiles? SEI/IEI/EII ones

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I've been trying to find a reliable site. Sociotype.com is "forbidden" and wont load. Anyone else having problems with the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    I've been trying to find a reliable site. Sociotype.com is "forbidden" and wont load. Anyone else having problems with the site?
    Same here. I'm assuming the site is undergoing maintenance and that they haven't bothered with the optics.

Try this test in the interim. I also found this graph to be helpful when it comes to identifying traits.
    --- indefinite hiatus ---

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Thank you for the links, Raskolnik.
    I ended up finding a site World Socionics: IEI - Intuitive Ethical Integrator and I've read it off and on throughout the day.
    I definitely seem more like an EII, though I can dip into IEI as well. Very little rang true with SEI

It's been a chaotic day. Our water and plumbing froze (no easy way to even use the toilet lol) and then I had to go shopping only to find my car battery was completely dead... finally got it charged and completed my chores... But now, the space heater isn't keeping my room warm enough for me (64 degrees. I like it at 77 when I'm sedentary!), so I'm going to go crawl under the covers lol.

I'll take a deep dive into the links once the temps come up a little more lol. Until then, I'll be hiding in bed