• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interpret my sociotype results?

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thank you for the reply :)
Going by the descriptions, it seems I'm almost equal parts EII/IEI... perhaps 60/40.
It's all, still, very confusing to me lol- but it's been incredibly interesting nonetheless.

96% INTROVERTED
59% INTUITIVE
76% FEELING
71% PROSPECTING
61% ASSERTIVE

Those are my 16personalities results. My Intuition used to be much higher (I recently retook the test/originally took it several years ago).
Haha, it’s very possible the more you read the more you may confuse yourself. I saw that you tested SLI, that’s ISTp which is close to ISFp. I think you may want to look into ISFP or INFp, usually sensing and intuition stay the same across mbti/socionics but I guess anything is possible. You did say SEI fits in the OP.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh yes, lol. A person can find a little bit of themselves in almost anything :rotfl:
Did you read my Spoiler sections where I broke down how the types fit me?

I'm definitely NOT a thinker type. I TRY to be analytical and impartial and I have a degree of success when I apply it to connecting and reading people. But intellectually? I still count using my fingers and toes, so to speak. Trying to imagine a map, in my head (to get my bearings while traveling), literally makes me dizzy. I LOVE science and tech but lack the patience and knowledge to understand it all properly, so I usually don't even bother.

I'm heading off, though, to read your recommendations.

*I've been writing this since about 1:30 this afternoon :rofl1: (It's now 11:24 PM!) Between having to taxi my kids to work and then grocery shopping, it's been very slow going :sorry:

**EDIT**
ISTp is DEFINITELY not me. I'm all about compromise and laziness (I almost take pride in having no marketable skills and having never had a real job since adulthood). I've taken messiness to the level of art form rofl. It does sound a lot like my husband, in many ways, though. (Most likely an ISTJ- he tested years ago as ESTJ, but he is not the least bit E!)

At 16personalities, the ISFP does not resonate with me: "Riskier behaviors like gambling and extreme sports are more common with this personality type than with others. Fortunately their attunement to the moment and their environment allows them to do better than most. Adventurers also enjoy connecting with others, and have a certain irresistible charm." The riskiest things I've ever done were smoking and driving over the speed limit :laugh: I also do NOT enjoy connecting with others, by and large.

BUT, I found an alternate site to get a different perspective and it does sound a lot like me rmbo. (Portrait of an ISFP I can read the site okay, but when I tried to register, Google flagged it as potentially dangerous. Don't know if it's being over sensitive or what, but I didn't pursue registration).
The INFP, however, sounded more like me (which is what I type as).

Once again... why can't sites be in agreement :dry:

Oh yea... :doh: I already posted my stats in the VERY first comment *rolls eyes at self*.