• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type pigs, the barnyard animal! lmao

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm reading all this stuff about pigs and their symbolism and cultural significance (apparently in Chinese culture they're a lot more positive to associate with than Western culture) and biology and spirit guide traits randomly. I will be working on a pig farm soon so I figured I'd find the fun in reading about the animal and overanalyzing.

Anyway, the more I read about pigs, the funnier it gets for me. Apparently they're the smartest barnyard animal, but they spend most of their time being lazy. They are known to be quite greedy but also symbolize abundance and being very into your career. However, the spirit animal page is saying despite being invested in their career, people with a pig spirit guide tend to use their intelligence to make connections and move ahead with as little as possible work. Apparently the mud thing represents a messiness (very P).

They sound like INTP 5s to me lmao.

here's one page I'm reading - Pig – Spirit Animal, Symbolism and Meaning

What do you all thing? People who know about pigs or are willing to read about them, pitch in lmao!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
LOL

yeah, i know. i'm totally gonna die on the farm a la Hannibal style

Knowing is half the battle. I believe in you. You're gonna make it out of this alive. Porobably. Definitely. Most likely. You'll be fine. So yeah, the boar is a fascinating sign. :D

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah.... so... these pigs are not INTP 5s. lol INTP 5 pigs would just sit around, reading about eating people, not actually doing it. ;)

i dunno where you live, but where i live, all INTPs are cannibals sooooooooooooo

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The P is for PIG tho rite?

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i have decided to revise my earlier assessment after some time of working in vivo.

i think pigs are enneagram 7s, but are likely NT enneagram 7s.