• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IXXP type me.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Hey, I'm Aimahn. I've posted on here for a decent bit so maybe some of you have read some of my posts and can have a more informed opinion.

So what do you think my type is?

Heres a couple of short descriptors of myself.

-Absent Minded

-Talent and preference for sports/athletic activity

-Forgetful of details

-Flexible perspective( sometimes harder to figure out my own)

-Like metaphors and analogies

-selective and reflective in speech. Not very short on words when writing

-Very naturally Impersonal. I always strive and feel more comfortable when deciding in this manner. Sometimes I have to withhold my speech to come to a more personal judgment so I don't offend someone where it would be really inappropriate.

-Curious. Will research outside of educational purposes to advance my knowledge on something whether it be electronics(videogames, comp, mp3 player, reviews of software/movies) business strategy, a theory or subject thats especially interesting to me.

-Very comfortable alone, prefer it a majority of the time.

-Flexible relaxed easy going lifestyle. never punctual. hate routines go on my whims.

- Somewhat disagreeable. Love debating/questioning to learn.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Looks verrry much like an INTP to me!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm. do you mean I'm not intp. If so what type would you suggest I am?

redacted

Either INTP or INFJ. I've seen IN behavior and definitely Fe>Fi and Ti>Te.

Not enough information to distinguish between the two.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I guess the hang up for me is both my strengths in and the order of my cognitive processes, mainly Ti, Ne, And Fe.

I personally feel like I can manage Fe, though not necessarily skillfully but enough to recognize and adjust my behavior accordingly if I feel the situation calls for it. I wouldn't say that it is one of my strong functions however.

Ti and Ne is the bigger hang up for me. I've always loved word games and logic puzzles. Loved questioning, and reasoning out my thought processes with others(arguing, debating) way past the point that others are willing to in casual situations. I would say though that I especially get angered with completely illogical things and I always strive to have some sort of consistency there, but at the same time I love new Ideas and multiple perspectives.

I do seem to have intense hobbies though. I would say its more of a weeding out process though because I will have a bunch of interests, but my curiosity usually ends up with just a couple to focus on. I will hold on to those for a LONG time though and it will constantly be on my mind till I get some sense of proficiency out of it, It's usually overkill to most people. I've always gotten comments about having a lot of general knowledge though, so its not as if i'm expert in a select number of things, more of a jack of all trades with a couple of things I'm really interested in and good at.