• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does evolving our mindset change our type? Who am I in the MBTI scheme of things?

Pretty sure I have Ni somewhere in the front-end of my personality because, yeah I do have a lot of Ni sort of things, but I'm also pretty good at working with my hands, so I thought I was an ISTP. However, I don't think I have the Ti on the front-end.

Is there a type that has Ni and Se on the front?

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
Pretty sure I have Ni somewhere in the front-end of my personality because, yeah I do have a lot of Ni sort of things, but I'm also pretty good at working with my hands, so I thought I was an ISTP. However, I don't think I have the Ti on the front-end.

Is there a type that has Ni and Se on the front?

I read INTJ with the Ni-Te can like working with their hands for Te stuff.

I read INTJ with the Ni-Te can like working with their hands for Te stuff.

I used to get INTJ a lot, but I don't think I was being forthright at the time. But, I do notice a lot of Ni issues like "not seeing the trees for the forest" sort of things. Like I'll have these good ideas, but poor execution due to not dealing with the minute details. Focusing on the details seems to be a Ti feature, which is on the front-end of ISTP (which I thought I was). One thing I've not integrated, and I'm naturally kind of a cold-hearted bastard tbh is my feelings, so that seems to put Fe on the back-end.

But, I also like to take stuff apart and put them back together if I'm sufficiently curious about it, and I'm fairly athletic naturally (Se), so I don't know. It's definitely not INFJ, because like I said I suck at being an empathetic human (and I need to work on this).

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Its always the perception of yourself and what you do that is flawed.

You can always be an INTJ in the Se grip under stress. Which resembles a sensing type, but with a lot less capabilities of a natural sensor. Te is thinking with your hands/action, and Ni is what gives you your creative ideas seemingly out of nowhere. Fi is how you process emotions, but you can be largly unaware of them till after the fact (hindsight). Se is the anti-Ni. So when Ni becomes too much to maintain. You start using Se, and Fi, which is essentially doing things impulsively and not understanding why you are feeling as you do creating destructive behavior.

Another option is ENTJ, which is Te-Ni-Se-Fi

rav3n

ISFP cognitive functions are as follows:

Fi>Se>Ni>Te

Some examples of male ISFPs are Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt, Ulysses S. Grant, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I used to get INTJ a lot, but I don't think I was being forthright at the time. But, I do notice a lot of Ni issues like "not seeing the trees for the forest" sort of things. Like I'll have these good ideas, but poor execution due to not dealing with the minute details. Focusing on the details seems to be a Ti feature, which is on the front-end of ISTP (which I thought I was). One thing I've not integrated, and I'm naturally kind of a cold-hearted bastard tbh is my feelings, so that seems to put Fe on the back-end.

But, I also like to take stuff apart and put them back together if I'm sufficiently curious about it, and I'm fairly athletic naturally (Se), so I don't know. It's definitely not INFJ, because like I said I suck at being an empathetic human (and I need to work on this).

"Details" is moreorless a synonym for "Sensing", nothing to do with Ti.

You can like working with your hands as an Ni dom. Even a non-conscious-Se-type could. It's just not the norm. I was really into lego as a kid, which is pretty Ti-Se isn't it? But that's just what I liked.

Also, it's possible to be a "cold" Feeler. (I'm not saying you are or aren't a Feeler, I'll have a look and get back to you on your type)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
From what I can tell, you're an INTJ.

You speak about evolving processes a lot, with what seems to be a more systems rather than people based focused. I also see more Fi than Ti.

It's possible to elevate the position of your Se so that it acts as the auxiliary, but I'm not seeing that from you. I just see Ni-Te-Fi-Se.

From what I can tell, you're an INTJ.

You speak about evolving processes a lot, with what seems to be a more systems rather than people based focused. I also see more Fi than Ti.

It's possible to elevate the position of your Se so that it acts as the auxiliary, but I'm not seeing that from you. I just see Ni-Te-Fi-Se.

What's Fi act like? I understand Ti, but not Te.

Its always the perception of yourself and what you do that is flawed.

You can always be an INTJ in the Se grip under stress. Which resembles a sensing type, but with a lot less capabilities of a natural sensor. Te is thinking with your hands/action, and Ni is what gives you your creative ideas seemingly out of nowhere. Fi is how you process emotions, but you can be largly unaware of them till after the fact (hindsight). Se is the anti-Ni. So when Ni becomes too much to maintain. You start using Se, and Fi, which is essentially doing things impulsively and not understanding why you are feeling as you do creating destructive behavior.

Another option is ENTJ, which is Te-Ni-Se-Fi

Interesting. It's true because there seems to be an impulsive streak, but limited to the mundane. I do look at hindsight and regret some of things I did or didn't say or how I should or should not have expressed some feelings, but isn't that most people? My dad is an ENTJ, and I'm definitely not him because he seems to integrate both systems and details, whereas I usually just come up with new systems. Know what I mean?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. It's true because there seems to be an impulsive streak, but limited to the mundane. I do look at hindsight and regret some of things I did or didn't say or how I should or should not have expressed some feelings, but isn't that most people? My dad is an ENTJ, and I'm definitely not him because he seems to integrate both systems and details, whereas I usually just come up with new systems. Know what I mean?

I am no expert, but I know what you mean. I think Te dom would experiment first, and use Ni as they go along. Where as an INTJ will see the possibilities first, then prove which ones are correct with Te. So an INTJ will have an easier time creating systems yes. But I am not sure.

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3

You sound INTJ alright from this to me... just your style too, lol, i.e. how you talk about the feely stuff. :rofl1::biggrin:

I am no expert, but I know what you mean. I think Te dom would experiment first, and use Ni as they go along. Where as an INTJ will see the possibilities first, then prove which ones are correct with Te. So an INTJ will have an easier time creating systems yes. But I am not sure.

Yes the ENTJ I knew was like you describe it. Not so much about creating new systems, but just experiment for goals and have some insights where useful.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
What's Fi act like? I understand Ti, but not Te.

I don't know what it "acts like", but Fi is about responding emotionally to a stimulus, feeling within yourself if someone/something does/doesn't resonate and how to judge it on a personal basis.