• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oh my, here I am again, what is my type? questionnaire edition

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
beauty and love can be messy and not coincide with eachother, but they can coincide together. To me, beauty is on the outside, what you see (yes that includes the inside of people, but that is because whatever they say out of there mouth can be beautiful, but what is kept inside is love) and inside is love.

2. What are your most important values?
My most important values? to be true to myself, I guess. WHich is a very cliche thing to say, i guess, but do I care? To be honest, I want to be unique from people, but at the same time fit in, so that is why being true to myself is one of my most important values.
another value is, which is probably more of a passion and idk if there is any passion questions in this questionarre yet, (Im jumping around haha, this is my first question I am doing), is to fight for what is right, in my opinion, but also understand other's opinion, because that is important.
im a very determined person

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I am agnostic, but like the concept of religion... so an agnostic theist? I am a huge skeptic of things. I would probably doubt it unless I see it, but I do like the thought of a higher power creating us instead of science, or even the fact that a higher power created science, which then created us. but, I guess I am more often than not a "see it to believe it" type of person, though I give it a benefit of the doubt.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Noooooo I hate war, and I would never join the military. ALthough, I understand why we need it. I understand it is a cruel place and that we need that kind of stuff. Doesn't mean that I like them. Power to me is me hah. I actually don't know the real power, but since I am a bit of an activist, I would say power is the people. THen again, people are so messy and opinionated. So, I guess idk what power is to me. I kind of just exist in life, doing my own things.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I had long conversations about how we can make change pretty recently. Like make change inside of the broken foster system, and how to preserve a historical city from being use for tourists and money. That is because I hate seeing bad things and want to change them.. or even help one person will do for me.
My interests is what I have been saying so far in this questionnaire so far, but it's also little things like writing and photography. This is because photography does help speak words, so I would like to use it when trying to preserve or help something.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
No, but I am focused on my body. I am focused on my body and what is happening around me.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Good to have a routine, I may not like them, but it's good to have a routine. I don't like routine though, to be honest.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
uhh Divergent, hunger games, harry potter. I am into dystopian societal books, but not for the fact of what if, more so of that it is interesting to me. I would say that I like action with a hint of romance and the sorting type books/TV shows.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I don't cry that often, I very much so hold my negative feelings in alot. The most recent thing I cried about is something stupid, that I don't want to say. I would say, what makes me cry is how my past messed certain aspects of my future, i think back to my future alot. What makes me smile is doing what I love, so photography and writing and art. it really calms me when I am panicking.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Both, I can't decide which I am more like, tbh.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
THat I can be overly determined to the max (I may sound like a hufflepuff.. but I look at myself as a slytherin! and a Ravenclaw.. but act like a hufflepuff.. okay my values are Slytherclaw like.. I CANT HELP IT)

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My determination.. its great to the point that it fails on you

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
A good balance, I am overly inner emotional with little outer emotionality and alot of things like it haha

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
ohhhh yes I have been stuck in a rut! I think almost everyone have. my reaction to it is to stay away from people and do my own thing.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I do not know what types I dislike and like, tbh. I do hate how I have to explain each little step to certain people. I just want to tell them what to do and be done, but people won't understand and I will have to explain each little step, and the reason why and its bleh.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I do not know, the dominant type? but I would also say i would like some of the dom role, but mostly them.. and no not in sex.. just in a relationship. I feel that I need some stance in the relationship. if they try to have all of it then they should go.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My child being healthy in a healthy environment. I would not date people if they are abusive and if I am unfit as a parent, I would give them up to adoption (not to my family, because they aren't the best). Anything for my child.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Acceptance

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I see people as a whole as misunderstanding and cruel and opinionated. Nothing bad about being opinionated, just so much opinion. My current social problem is what I mentioned earlier and that would be the foster care system. that is my current one, I will probably have a new one later in the future, but I am focused on that one.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
IF they are nice to me, im nice back. I dont want to know if they hate me, if we are acquantences, but I would like to know if they hate me if we are growing closer. I act pretty hyper around the once I am closest to and eventually calm and collected jsut wanting to watch a movie, btut I do like deep conversations with them. I'm okay with memesters, but the thing is.. I prefer ones that are deep conversationalists, especially about issues and how we can help them.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
Shy, quiet, I don't like strangers tbh. They freak me out.