• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ, ISFJ, or something else? Halp.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Please, I beg of somebody, type me. I've been at this approximately 5000 years. (I just c/p'd these from someone else; hope it's okay? Also, sorry about the self-indulgence, but it comes with the territory I guess.) The cognitive functions were no help since I can see myself in all of them.

For the quiz here: Chart-the-course & idealist/catalyst. Enneagram 4w5.

--

1. What makes you angry?
People who lack empathy, people who are stubborn and won't open themselves to new possibilities and information, people who are cruel, people who are emotionally flat or cold, defeatists. Also, not being able to eat delicious gluten.

2. What do you like/dislike most about people?
I think I appreciate people's innermost thoughts and feelings, particularly what they think and feel when they're alone. Melancholy or mundane, I love it. I dislike how many people act to stay in line with social conventions (not politeness, but being fake and becoming someone they're not just to appease society). The fakeness doesn't annoy me, unless they impose it on others, but I find it a bit upsetting.

3. Do you like animals? why?
I like them okay. I'll be snuggly and soft with an animal if they're nearby, but otherwise I'm fairly neutral on them. I have 3 very annoying cats who I treat like they're the best things on earth because they still deserve nice treatment even if they're the worst.

4. What do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
All of my favourite people are completely different. I love my brother's creative genius, I love my sister's quick wit and amusing rage, I love my best friend's support and how he throws himself fully into a subject. I just like having fun and creating meaningful bonds.

5. What do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like how I'm creative and empathetic. I don't like how I'm hypersensitive to noises/smells/etc. and how I'm super controlling of the people around me and my environment to limit stress.

6. Do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I care about expressing myself visually (and in every other aspect of my life), but I don't keep up with popular trends.

7. Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Both at the same time? I would prefer not to have the attention, but I still want to be an individual.

8. What activities do you enjoy?
Writing (especially script-style), character creation, drawing, watching murder mysteries or any other mysteries where I get to figure out what happened.

9. What makes you feel secure?
Probably the fact that I know I'll never amount to anything in the world because I'm too insecure and lazy to try.

10. Do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I have a platonic best friend who fulfills all of my needs (since I'm pretty sure I'm asexual), but I would probably not choose to be in a relationship unless it was with another asexual person since I could never put a sexual person through being with me, since it just seems cruel. I would love a deep, emotional connection with somebody, though.

11. What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love vintage/ornate styles (artwork, clothing, buildings). I love critical thinkers. I love the mysterious, and open-endings in movies and books. I love to write, specifically mysteries/thrillers. I love "feelings" (how scenes, people, music, etc. feel). I like to take something that someone has thrown away like a piece of art, or something else abandoned, and find the potential in it and make it awesome. I love music. I love buying people gifts. I love making charts and perfectly aligned lists, and really just anything I can do easily that doesn't require an exorbitant amount of imaginative effort.

12. What do you spend the most time thinking about?
Most of my thoughts these days are anxiety-based, so it's just stressful thinking at all (I'm sick). My mind is constantly bringing up random stored data for no reason, whether it's a nostalgic feeling or something I've forgotten that I need to remember.

13. How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I think I've mainly stayed the same, but I was a lot more free when I was younger and not stressed. I was always painfully shy but controlling, and it hasn't changed.

1. How do you respond to clingy people?
It depends. I haven't experienced this since I was a young teen, but I responded then with slight arrogance, as if I was somewhat above them and "deserved better" than to be forced to hang around a clingy, lonely person. Probably youngest child syndrome at play. If it's a child, like how my niece is with me now, I'll go full mother mode and dote on them.

2. If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?
Oil slick! Not one colour, but damn is it cool.

3. Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)?
I live with other people and have to go outside of the house, so...no. If I had a rocking body and lived in a nudist colony or something, then I'd do it for a buttload of money, but probably not if it was just a choice and I got no reward for it. Sounds uncomfortable. I like softness. I do like being naked, though.

4. When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)?
Hasn't happened since I was a teen. I was aloof but teasing, subtly show-offy (look how smart I am), or I caused arguments as a way to get attention. Annoying is a given with me, as well.

5. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If so, how was the experience?
Nope, water scares the heckles out of me.

6. If you could frame the jockstrap of any sports figure and hang it in your den, whose would you choose?
1. Ew, 2. not about that sports figure life.

7. If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?
By making myself a super hot guy, obviously.

8. Name a city that best represents your personality.
I'd love to say Paris since I've always had a thing for it, but it would probably be some crappy and weirdly built city that nobody can figure out so they avoid it.

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you feel about Fi vs Fe?

Te vs Ti?

Ne vs Ni?

Si vs Se?

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How do you feel about Fi vs Fe?

Te vs Ti?

Ne vs Ni?

Si vs Se?

I wish I could tell you. I feel like I relate to all of them in some way, OR I don't 100% understand what it means so I really can't tell if I am that way or not. E.g. I have no idea if I look for patterns, and I have no idea if I relate things back to past experiences because I can't think of a scenario where that would apply. I did do a quiz that scores your functions (twice, + completely different results the second time because I did it with brotherly input):

NE: 29
NI: 30.9

SE: 23
SI: 19.5

TE: 21
TI: 24

FE: 27
FI: 19

I can see I have a preference there for FE over FI, but the others look too close to call. So I've thrown my hands up. I feel like I need professionals.

(Also, your avatar is gorgeous, holy moly)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish I could tell you. I feel like I relate to all of them in some way, OR I don't 100% understand what it means so I really can't tell if I am that way or not. [...] So I've thrown my hands up. I feel like I need professionals.

- How about you retake the test, but list down all the questions, answers, as well as your reasons/what you were thinking when you selected the answer? People indeed have different takeaways or sometimes, they are thinking about specific circumstances instead of generalized behaviour. For eg; just because someone loved a stage performance or was happy about it, it does not necessarily mean they are an extrovert.

- You mentioned you're a chart-the-course idealist, why are you 'Chart the Course' as opposed to something else?

- Look up Fe-Ti and Fi-Te (the axis, not the standalone functions) and paste them here, bold what applies to you, and provide reasons why.

- This New Questionnaire To Fill Out! is a good questionnaire.

- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chart the course, idealist/catalyst, and Fe would indicate INFJ. Is there something about that which doesn't seem correct?

To add to the extra questions, do you make solid plans for yourself and your future? How difficult is it to make big decisions? Do you know exactly where you're headed?

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
- How about you retake the test, but list down all the questions, answers, as well as your reasons/what you were thinking when you selected the answer? People indeed have different takeaways or sometimes, they are thinking about specific circumstances instead of generalized behaviour. For eg; just because someone loved a stage performance or was happy about it, it does not necessarily mean they are an extrovert.

- You mentioned you're a chart-the-course idealist, why are you 'Chart the Course' as opposed to something else?

- Look up Fe-Ti and Fi-Te (the axis, not the standalone functions) and paste them here, bold what applies to you, and provide reasons why.

- This New Questionnaire To Fill Out! is a good questionnaire.

- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

-I believe I'm chart-the-course because I'm very direct, in speech and when it comes to goals/plans (especially with other people). I want to keep stuff moving and on track and I really don't like it when things veer off or I feel like my time is being wasted. I'm pretty impatient. With responding, I pretty much don't talk to people unless I'm spoken to first, even good friends. If I do reach out first, it's because I feel like I haven't been paying enough attention to my friends and I feel like I have to do that so they don't think I don't care about them.

-I tried looking up the axes but I can't really get my head around them at the moment :/ The thing that mostly resonated with me was what somebody on Reddit said (I'm not sure if you agree with it or not): "Ti/Fe wants to feel correctly and think independently. Te/Fi wants to think correctly and feel independently." If it means anything, I completely relate to Ti/Fe there.

-I'll do that quiz but I'm not in the mental space at the moment to do another one. I do super appreciate you guys trying to help, though!

-And finally...I hate that "where do you see yourself in 5 years" question haha. I don't like to think far into the future, and I have no idea what my goals will be then, but I do want to 1. be healthy and not in decline, and 2. creatively grow.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Chart the course, idealist/catalyst, and Fe would indicate INFJ. Is there something about that which doesn't seem correct?

To add to the extra questions, do you make solid plans for yourself and your future? How difficult is it to make big decisions? Do you know exactly where you're headed?

No, those things I'm pretty much 100% on, but I wasn't sure how accurate they are and if they really do mean anything. If they ARE accurate, then I probably am INFJ.

I do sometimes make solid plans for myself, but I rarely follow through. I do have goals but they're sort of in the background and things I actively work on without too much thought. If I make a big decision, I'm going to involve other people. I don't trust myself at all to make a big decision since I don't know what kind of impact it's going to have on the future and on others. I think in a way, I kind of want to involve people because if I mess up, at least I'm not solely to blame, haha. I've got a loose idea of where I'm headed.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-I believe I'm chart-the-course because I'm very direct, in speech and when it comes to goals/plans (especially with other people). I want to keep stuff moving and on track and I really don't like it when things veer off or I feel like my time is being wasted. I'm pretty impatient. With responding, I pretty much don't talk to people unless I'm spoken to first, even good friends. If I do reach out first, it's because I feel like I haven't been paying enough attention to my friends and I feel like I have to do that so they don't think I don't care about them.

Can you give examples, say an event where you recently planned towards a goal that includes other people? What do you think about the more 'flexible' people, and how willing are you to change the overall goal/base plan if the circumstances demand it? How active would you say you are, and how important are goals to you?

-I tried looking up the axes but I can't really get my head around them at the moment :/ The thing that mostly resonated with me was what somebody on Reddit said (I'm not sure if you agree with it or not): "Ti/Fe wants to feel correctly and think independently. Te/Fi wants to think correctly and feel independently." If it means anything, I completely relate to Ti/Fe there.

These are very general statements. Everyone has a degree of self-restraint, especially in things they consider important enough to warrant it. It could be that you think that 'independent thinking' is the 'correct' way to think (which means you value the correctness itself), or that the 'correct' way to think is to think independently (which means you value the independence itself). Rather misleading if you don't go deeply enough. Functions in general are not well-defined and dichotomies alone can yield more in terms of a person's natural preferences, and from there we can assign functions.

Why do you want to 'feel correctly'? What is 'correct feeling' to you? Why is it important that you think independently?

-And finally...I hate that "where do you see yourself in 5 years" question haha. I don't like to think far into the future, and I have no idea what my goals will be then, but I do want to 1. be healthy and not in decline, and 2. creatively grow.

For goals, it can be anything. Not necessarily career. Something you'd like to be, or achieve, or acquire, say. Even if it was as simple as "I want to save up for a bike within the next year." Why do you want to be healthy and not in decline, in particular? What kind of creative growth are you seeking, and why?

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can you give examples, say an event where you recently planned towards a goal that includes other people? What do you think about the more 'flexible' people, and how willing are you to change the overall goal/base plan if the circumstances demand it? How active would you say you are, and how important are goals to you?

Yep. I'm a writer, and I roleplay a lot, so I'm regularly needing to plot/plan with other people. I guess they're not really "goals", but it's along the lines of what I was talking about. We'll be plotting something, and other people will go off on tangents or start coming up with ideas that don't fit the theme or idea and I just know it's going to turn into an hour-long session of nothingness, so I'm always the person to say "can we talk about what's relevant?" or "can we get back on track, please?" and wanting to bring the focus back to the task so we can actually get something solid down. I just want to keep stuff moving. Also, when I meet up with my family at Christmas and I suggest a board game, and people are happily chatting away, I'll start setting it up and being like OKAY GUYS LET'S GET THIS THING GOING PUT YOUR DRINKS AWAY :) Maybe I'm just controlling.

These are very general statements. Everyone has a degree of self-restraint, especially in things they consider important enough to warrant it. It could be that you think that 'independent thinking' is the 'correct' way to think (which means you value the correctness itself), or that the 'correct' way to think is to think independently (which means you value the independence itself). Rather misleading if you don't go deeply enough. Functions in general are not well-defined and dichotomies alone can yield more in terms of a person's natural preferences, and from there we can assign functions.

Why do you want to 'feel correctly'? What is 'correct feeling' to you? Why is it important that you think independently?

Hm, okay, that's interesting. The way someone described it was "Correct = How society perceives what is correct from a feeling/thinking perspective. Independently = Your thoughts/feelings are your own with not as much focus on society." I probably won't put any stock into that, but I still can't wrap my head around the axes themselves so it's not much help there either. If we're talking about the dichotomies, then I would have to say I'm INFJ or ISFJ which brings me back to that ISFJ/INFJ dilemma I was having so many years ago.

For goals, it can be anything. Not necessarily career. Something you'd like to be, or achieve, or acquire, say. Even if it was as simple as "I want to save up for a bike within the next year." Why do you want to be healthy and not in decline, in particular? What kind of creative growth are you seeking, and why?

Okay. My goals don't extend far into the future (unless they're general, like wanting to be healthy, wanting to have more money, etc.), but I do have small goals that I meet regularly. By "healthy and not in decline", I mean that I have an autoimmune disease that western medicine does nothing for, so I'm constantly researching it and other AI diseases and chronic illnesses, and I have to make and follow through with my goals just to start healing.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Yep. I'm a writer, and I roleplay a lot, so I'm regularly needing to plot/plan with other people. I guess they're not really "goals", but it's along the lines of what I was talking about. We'll be plotting something, and other people will go off on tangents or start coming up with ideas that don't fit the theme or idea and I just know it's going to turn into an hour-long session of nothingness, so I'm always the person to say "can we talk about what's relevant?" or "can we get back on track, please?" and wanting to bring the focus back to the task so we can actually get something solid down. I just want to keep stuff moving. Also, when I meet up with my family at Christmas and I suggest a board game, and people are happily chatting away, I'll start setting it up and being like OKAY GUYS LET'S GET THIS THING GOING PUT YOUR DRINKS AWAY :) Maybe I'm just controlling.

Hm, okay, that's interesting. The way someone described it was "Correct = How society perceives what is correct from a feeling/thinking perspective. Independently = Your thoughts/feelings are your own with not as much focus on society." I probably won't put any stock into that, but I still can't wrap my head around the axes themselves so it's not much help there either. If we're talking about the dichotomies, then I would have to say I'm INFJ or ISFJ which brings me back to that ISFJ/INFJ dilemma I was having so many years ago.

Okay. My goals don't extend far into the future (unless they're general, like wanting to be healthy, wanting to have more money, etc.), but I do have small goals that I meet regularly. By "healthy and not in decline", I mean that I have an autoimmune disease that western medicine does nothing for, so I'm constantly researching it and other AI diseases and chronic illnesses, and I have to make and follow through with my goals just to start healing.

(Not sure what happened but I posted this and it disappeared?)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

This is rather small-scale. What about bigger occasions? Does this tendency extend to that direction as well (outings, work, vacations, events)? People can be lax or structured with various things in their lives, so it is better to consider from a bigger general trend than specific ones/specific aspects of your life. For example, in work environments, people would be more likely to be structured. But from here alone, your emphasis on the core idea seems more Pi (Ni/Si) and your need to control your external environment seems more Je (Te/Fe). Ps tend to prefer more individualism and creative liberty, even at the cost of speed or productivity.

Also, interesting you say controlling over structured, or managerial. While these are subjective word choices, you particularly put a lot of emphasis on others and how your actions affect other people, as well as how you relate to people from there. I'd say F is pretty settled for you.

Those definitions are generally more or less correct. Ji (Ti/Fi) are about creating your own personalized systems/understandings, though this is not always the case. So far, I would actually say ISFJ or even ESFJ. Why do you think you are an introvert, and what confused you between ISFJ and INFJ?

Your attention to more current details seems more S to me (though Js are more practical in general, the more detailed and specific the more S, so the trend goes), and the focus on health itself seems more (albeit stereotypical) S. When you say you set various small goals you meet regularly, that shows a bigger preference for J over P imo. Your future goal is regarding a real situation that could impact you towards the future, that is just being responsible with yourself. I find that NJs will create their own goals, sometimes towards things which even 'other people aren't seeing', because they project their personal impressions (introverted N is subjective in nature) towards a future (with varying types of skills and/or proficiency). Keep in mind anyone can plan towards the future and have contingency plans if they have to, it's the how and why that differentiates.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is rather small-scale. What about bigger occasions? Does this tendency extend to that direction as well (outings, work, vacations, events)? People can be lax or structured with various things in their lives, so it is better to consider from a bigger general trend than specific ones/specific aspects of your life. For example, in work environments, people would be more likely to be structured. But from here alone, your emphasis on the core idea seems more Pi (Ni/Si) and your need to control your external environment seems more Je (Te/Fe). Ps tend to prefer more individualism and creative liberty, even at the cost of speed or productivity.

Also, interesting you say controlling over structured, or managerial. While these are subjective word choices, you particularly put a lot of emphasis on others and how your actions affect other people, as well as how you relate to people from there. I'd say F is pretty settled for you.

I can't answer for outings or vacations since I either don't go out, or the vacation was heavily planned by somebody else. It definitely extends to work, though. I like things to just have a nice, consistent flow, and I don't really appreciate personal talk while I'm working since I find it distracting. Apart from that, all I can think of is how I treat my family members and I know I am pretty controlling (wouldn't say managerial). E.g. "can you turn the light out, please?" "Wait. Before you go to your room, can you get my probiotics?" "Can you not?"

But yeah, I think F is settled for me too! Nice to know I have one thing settled, haha.

Those definitions are generally more or less correct. Ji (Ti/Fi) are about creating your own personalized systems/understandings, though this is not always the case. So far, I would actually say ISFJ or even ESFJ. Why do you think you are an introvert, and what confused you between ISFJ and INFJ?

ESFJ is interesting. I don't know if I am an introvert, but I'm probably more of an extraverted one, or vice versa. I identified more with introvert, because while I really enjoy being around people, I get drained quickly and just want to escape. I have about 30 minutes of people-energy in me before I want to leave. I feel like I'm very much in my own head and I'm no doubt socially awkward and just can't seem to get a hold of conversation the way other people do. I have to really try and study people to get an idea of how to be, and it's only slightly worked so far.

Your attention to more current details seems more S to me (though Js are more practical in general, the more detailed and specific the more S, so the trend goes), and the focus on health itself seems more (albeit stereotypical) S. When you say you set various small goals you meet regularly, that shows a bigger preference for J over P imo. Your future goal is regarding a real situation that could impact you towards the future, that is just being responsible with yourself. I find that NJs will create their own goals, sometimes towards things which even 'other people aren't seeing', because they project their personal impressions (introverted N is subjective in nature) towards a future (with varying types of skills and/or proficiency). Keep in mind anyone can plan towards the future and have contingency plans if they have to, it's the how and why that differentiates.

That's true, too. I always thought if anything, J was solid for me, but all of the cognitive functions stuff has messed me up.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
(Repost, because it's being weird.)

I can't answer for outings or vacations since I either don't go out, or the vacation was heavily planned by somebody else. It definitely extends to work, though. I like things to just have a nice, consistent flow, and I don't really appreciate personal talk while I'm working since I find it distracting. Apart from that, all I can think of is how I treat my family members and I know I am pretty controlling (wouldn't say managerial). E.g. "can you turn the light out, please?" "Wait. Before you go to your room, can you get my probiotics?" "Can you not?"

But yeah, I think F is settled for me too! Nice to know I have one thing settled, haha.

ESFJ is interesting. I don't know if I am an introvert, but I'm probably more of an extraverted one, or vice versa. I identified more with introvert, because while I really enjoy being around people, I get drained quickly and just want to escape. I have about 30 minutes of people-energy in me before I want to leave. I feel like I'm very much in my own head and I'm no doubt socially awkward and just can't seem to get a hold of conversation the way other people do. I have to really try and study people to get an idea of how to be, and it's only slightly worked so far.

That's true, too. I always thought if anything, J was solid for me, but all of the cognitive functions stuff has messed me up."

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ah yes, that is more directing than informing language.

It could be that you are a cognitive extrovert, and not a social one. Cognitive extroversion is just how much you derive energy from external stimulation, there is another theory called Big 5 that splits it nicely into 5 separate facets (Warmth, Gregariousness, Assertiveness, Activity, Excitement-Seeking, Positive Emotions). E/I is not as important imo because it overall describes your energy level, and that pretty much fluctuates depending on the situation. For example, an Introvert who is very emotive may be mistaken for an extrovert, especially if they do so beyond their closer circle of friends, and appearing unlike what is seen as the norm for introversion (but a stable pattern can indicate a bigger preference for E or I). Likewise, said introvert would not 100%, all the time, say, hate public speaking, especially if they are talking about something they like. If you want to be sure, I find that B5 puts extroversion in a way that can be understood better rather than only "Do you like socializing?"

This site [here] also helps in covering some basics, it breaks each dichotomy into 5 facets each, it can help you see why you sometimes may 'feel more I' or 'feel more E' (or other dichotomies) because it breaks it down to more specifics. After all, not everyone is very strictly on one end of the spectrum over the other/is that extreme, and cognitive extroversion goes beyond just socializing, rather socializing may even be side-effect of an individual's need for more stimulation in a field they love (for example, you and your roleplaying games).

That's true, too. I always thought if anything, J was solid for me, but all of the cognitive functions stuff has messed me up."

Tbh, you can fit into any function if you try hard enough. They are unclear in that some of them are defined by things which overlap with other functions or make them too narrow, for example, detail-orientedness is generally J, but a P can also be detail-oriented, just in different ways. Extremely general "I seek meaning in things I do" can also be Fi or Ni. Too unclear. Think about it, why would anyone do anything if they did not see any subjective/personal meaning of some sort in it (even if it's just because "I like doing X more than Y"), though what would be meaningful to each person (and most importantly, how they arrive at it- their motivations VS their behaviour) is different.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, I just had a read through the Big 5 and also the link you sent me and I can say with confidence that I'm an I. Most of the extraverted stuff is very anti-me.

Tbh, you can fit into any function if you try hard enough. They are unclear in that some of them are defined by things which overlap with other functions or make them too narrow, for example, detail-orientedness is generally J, but a P can also be detail-oriented, just in different ways. Extremely general "I seek meaning in things I do" can also be Fi or Ni. Too unclear. Think about it, why would anyone do anything if they did not see any subjective/personal meaning of some sort in it (even if it's just because "I like doing X more than Y"), though what would be meaningful to each person (and most importantly, how they arrive at it- their motivations VS their behaviour) is different.

Yep, I get what you mean. At least I'm confident I'm an I and an F. Halfway there. Also, I did that quiz you recommended earlier but it's pretty long. I'll still post it in a comment after this if I can post twice in a row.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, I just had a read through the Big 5 and also the link you sent me and I can say with confidence that I'm an I. Most of the extraverted stuff is very anti-me.

Yep, I get what you mean. At least I'm confident I'm an I and an F. Halfway there. Also, I did that quiz you recommended earlier but it's pretty long. I'll still post it in a comment after this if I can post twice in a row.

Is it the IPIP? There is a 120 questions version and 300 questions version. Personality Assessor | IPIP-120 Personality Test
This one is among the better ones.

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE

Perhaps gravitation towards heath is more frequently initiated by sensor's but it does not necessarily hold (And I know you're not sealing your decision based on this)....Think of the implications of maintaining health. Suppose the OP (who is battling AI disease) decides not to focus on health. Then it will likely follow that inflammation will increase, which may permit depression. This potentiates the issue and could lead to alcohol abuse/overindulgence to compensate for pain. Yes, it is ideal to divert the mind from stressor's and hence, associate with people often. This can only mask the disease (to an extent). Also, there's so much variation in regards to genetics that it will follow that there will exist some who suddenly fall prey to debilitating disease. Of course, anyone is this predicament will act to correct the cause....It wouldn't logically make sense to let the issue unfold to reveal further complications. Also maintenance of health -->increased circulation-->increased oxygen flux-->improved brain functionality-->improved organ functionality-->improved neurotransmitter communication-->increased motivation-->increased probability to complete/torch goals.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Perhaps gravitation towards heath is more frequently initiated by sensor's but it does not necessarily hold (And I know you're not sealing your decision based on this)....Think of the implications of maintaining health. Suppose the OP (who is battling AI disease) decides not to focus on health. Then it will likely follow that inflammation will increase, which may permit depression. This potentiates the issue and could lead to alcohol abuse/overindulgence to compensate for pain. Yes, it is ideal to divert the mind from stressor's and hence, associate with people often. This can only mask the disease (to an extent). Also, there's so much variation in regards to genetics that it will follow that there will exist some who suddenly fall prey to debilitating disease. Of course, anyone is this predicament will act to correct the cause....It wouldn't logically make sense to let the issue unfold to reveal further complications. Also maintenance of health -->increased circulation-->increased oxygen flux-->improved brain functionality-->improved organ functionality-->improved neurotransmitter communication-->increased motivation-->increased probability to complete/torch goals.

Reread: "(albeit stereotypical) S." You mentioned it yourself, "Perhaps gravitation towards heath is more frequently initiated by sensor's but it does not necessarily. hold(And I know you're not sealing your decision based on this)."
Yes, It is simply a factor, just another point of consideration, not telling of type in on itself. That being said;

Of course, anyone is this predicament will act to correct the cause....

Of course. No sane person without extraneous motivations or factors would not do this.
This itself, as well as the focus on the disease itself, is irrelevant to type. I fail to see why you bring this up on a type me thread.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is it the IPIP? There is a 120 questions version and 300 questions version. Personality Assessor | IPIP-120 Personality Test
This one is among the better ones.

I didn't do that until you posted it, haha. That was super interesting! Kind of surprised by some of it. I sound like a real gem (/s). These are the results:

Extraversion - 10th percentile - extremely low
You are extremely low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:

Activity - 57th percentile - about average
You prefer about average levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.

Assertiveness - 17th percentile - very low
There're very low chances that you'll take charge and lead others.

Cheerfulness - 27th percentile - low
You experience low levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.

Excitement Seeking - 41st percentile - about average
You like to seek about average levels of thrills.

Friendliness - 5th percentile - extremely low
You're extremely low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.

Gregariousness - 4th percentile - extremely low
You're extremely low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness - 91st percentile - extremely high
You are extremely high in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:

Altruism - 68th percentile - high
You are high in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.

Cooperation - 46th percentile - about average
There are about average chances that you'll try to get along with other people.

Modesty - 98th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.

Morality - 92nd percentile - extremely high
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of extremely high value to you.

Sympathy - 87th percentile - very high
You have very high levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.

Trust - 56th percentile - about average
You're about average in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness - 61st percentile - high
You are high in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:

Achievement Striving - 75th percentile - high
You have high desires to work hard and get ahead.

Cautiousness - 61st percentile - high
The odds are low that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend high amounts of time planning what to do.

Dutifulness - 89th percentile - very high
You're very high in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.

Orderliness - 56th percentile - about average
You prefer about average levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.

Self-Discipline - 22nd percentile - very low
You have very low self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.

Self-Efficacy - 40th percentile - low
When you need to do something, you have low ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is low).

Neuroticism - 92nd percentile - extremely high
You are extremely high in neuroticism, which means that you experience extremely high levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:

Anger - 86th percentile - very high
Your levels of anger and irritability are very high.

Anxiety - 16th percentile - very low
Compared with other people, you have very low stress, fears, and worries about the future.

Depression - 62nd percentile - high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a low degree.

Immoderation - 98th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely low self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are extremely high chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are). Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.

Self-Consciousness - 99th percentile - extremely high
You like to draw extremely low levels of attention to yourself, and feel extremely high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).

Vulnerability - 95th percentile - extremely high
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are extremely high. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience - 98th percentile - extremely high
You are extremely high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:

Adventurousness - 88th percentile - very high
Your prefer very high amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have very high openness to new experiences).

Artistic Interests - 61st percentile - high
You have high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have high openness to aesthetic experiences).

Emotionality - 93rd percentile - extremely high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is extremely high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.

Imagination - 91st percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high imagination (i.e., you have extremely high openness to experiences of the imagination).

Intellect - 53rd percentile - about average
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is about average (i.e., you have about average openness to intellectual experiences).

Liberalism - 100th percentile - extremely high
Your political liberalism is extremely high (conversely, your political conservatism is extremely low). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Oh, wow. That gives me hope. Thanks just for phrasing it like that!