• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ/ENTJ/INTP/ESTJ or any other MBTI?

heyitsshella

just wanted to point out that the above isn't truth which may be why you are struggling to figure out your type. i think a lot of people would have this inner moment in regards to the unexpected... but perhaps what is more important is what does the person (in this case you) do about this?
I become a robot, more demanding, more forceful, more bossy, all I can think about is how to do the task, at the point sometimes a conflict arise or if not, my friends would tell me to take a deep breathe & slow down

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok check out this interview for instance: YouTube

The guy interviewing Oprah seems very Fe in how he talks, but Oprah is more emotionally neutral, and when she does infuse emotion into what she's saying, it's as an inner resonation, an upward reflection - Fi in other words. When she's being natural, there's very little emotion in her voice.

Ok, now let's look at George Clooney...

YouTube

His voice clearly has a large range in his natural state. It's totally Fe.

So, I think you have things backwards in this instance.

Lol. You chose one interview to highlight one trait over their entire lives. His voice has a large range ergo it's Fe? Are you trying to meld socionics concepts with MBTI or something?

I become a robot, more demanding, more forceful, more bossy, all I can think about is how to do the task, at the point sometimes a conflict arise or if not, my friends would tell me to take a deep breathe & slow down

hmm, sounds Te to me.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Snow as White said:
Lol. You chose one interview to highlight one trait over their entire lives. His voice has a large range ergo it's Fe? Are you trying to meld socionics concepts with MBTI or something?

Unless the person is being significantly different from their innate self in an interview, yes one interview is all it takes.

And yeah, though it's a certain kind of range. Fe has a particular quality of the voice which does tend to correlate strongly with vocal range. Te+Fi is rather monotone on the pushes with differing degrees of confidence, and then inflects upward emotionally (the Fi can have a lot of range too, but it's more linear compared with Fe, and is inward drawing, not outward pushing). I don't know quite what the word is to describe Fe speech, but it's a sort of posh/sophistacted way of speaking a lot of the time.

I don't know much about socionics. Vocal analysis just happens to be a method that I've stumbled upon, and I'd say it's very reliable in determining people's types.

rav3n

You strike me as an ENTJ. ENTJ's aren't charistmatic, that's ENFJ.

" I unconsciously want perfection" - the concept of perfection is associated with Ti, and you say you unconsciously want it, whereas Ti is the primary unconscious function of an ENTJ, and the function they desire the most in others. Too clear a connection to ignore.

"Talk-active, I talk a lot and in my group of friends, I mostly do the talking" - someone who does most of the talking is probably an ExxJ. Those are the most talkative types.

"Ambitious, I always chase what I want, I want certain things to go my way, I have a huge desire to be success in certain field" - this sounds pretty Te

"Fashionable" - probably Se, which makes sense for an ENTJ

There's various other Te indicators. Not so much Ni indicators, but I'd strongly say ENTJ over ESTJ.
No. Way too much detail and way too many conflicting statements.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
No. Way too much detail and way too many conflicting statements.

Well I mean... typing people based on a self-generated description is a very imprecise way to do it even if you do know what you're doing. Were you seeing a different type?

heyitsshella

Seems like an ENTJ 3w4 to me with an 8 in their tritype or vice versa, not sure where you'd get 1 over 8 from what they've written though.
I thought so too, then I have these characteristics:

• Tendency to correct others
  • Some of my friends I don't really close to, called me an introvert
  • I don't always ace my score in college (I used to be those straight A's tho), for certain subjects, I only got average or below average score because I don't think those subjects matter for my goals
  • I become lazy on my stressed state
  • I like to pretend to be stupid, act quiet, just to get more information
  • Too rigid and orderly at certain times
  • Whenever it comes to love, I can't think clearly & decide
  • I've been called strange, weird, unusual for a few times just currently
Which got me mixed up with INTP/ENTP/ESTJ

I have a friend who's (he said) an INTP, I used to date him, but when I think about it, I actually can't stand him
We didn't get along, at all
It's like we're aliens but from different planets
We're both been called strange
We're both cold
We're both straight to the point
But he's too purposeless, too messy, too passive, too emotionless with a weird fashion
Can you imagine someone who wore coat in a hot weather? or wore a huge hat to the campus? or wore a sunglasses inside the class? or wore a fake-long earrings with extremely tight pants?
We both procrastinate but I always beat myself & feel guilty after I do that, whereas he's proud about that -__-
When I got into his car, I couldn't sit because of his stuffs all over the seats
He did really live inside his head
Oh & he never mad for his whole life (How's that even possible?)

rav3n

Well I mean... typing people based on a self-generated description is a very imprecise way to do it even if you do know what you're doing. Were you seeing a different type?
And how would that differ from the self-reporting tests?

Not sure what type this member but premised on the conflicts and detail, they're not an ENTJ.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
And how would that differ from the self-reporting tests?

Not sure what type this member but premised on the conflicts and detail, they're not an ENTJ.

Oh, the tests are no good either. I have my own methods. I prefer to be able to see someone on video, but I can do it when someone has made a significant number of posts a lot of the time, if I can get a clear read.

Basically, you don't base it on what a person says about themself, but about what the way they say it in reveals about their cognitive processes.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
heyitsshella said:
I like to pretend to be stupid, act quiet, just to get more information

If you're an ENTJ, then this would be a modulation to your SFP side.

rav3n

Oh, the tests are no good either. I have my own methods. I prefer to be able to see someone on video, but I can do it when someone has made a significant number of posts a lot of the time, if I can get a clear read.

Basically, you don't base it on what a person says about themself, but about what the way they say it in reveals about their cognitive processes.
If so, the extremely detailed manner the OP presents themselves, should point you away from ENTJ.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. My definition of comfort and safety is all about material, to be wealthy, be able to buy anything, & (this may sound too egoistic) I'd like to be above others, I like it if they scared of me / respect me
2. I can't stand too much details, I'd rather ask later for some missing details

Hm I see. I got to be honest, I didn't get as much out of this as I'd have liked to (sorry). The first response sounded vaguely sp and Se related and the second was less Si I suppose (although generally Te doms are a bit more general focused than, say Ti or Si doms). I could see either ESTJ or ENTJ, but I guess for the moment ENTJ might be a better fit. I'll bop back in here if I figure out something new.

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
The former one

Ok, the following questions should help you clear any doubts to an extent...Keep note that Ni is basically unconscious pattern recognition such that the mind maps individual elements like a plane in 2D space instantaneously....If used dominantly, these patterns form a strong network (like the connections between neurons)...thus, permitting more accurate predictions. Consider the following questions:
- When watching movies, are you able to predict a future scene with precision or attempt to do so without much conscious thought?
- Or, do you prefer to watch movies to expand your impression of reality? (Si users typically enjoy "True Stories"

Kinda redundant.......:huh:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If so, the extremely detailed manner the OP presents themselves, should point you away from ENTJ.

There's a lot there, but what's written seems rather general in nature. I wouldn't say there's that much concrete information there? But even if it is rather detailed, an ENTJ can be detailed.

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
There's a lot there, but what's written seems rather general in nature. I wouldn't say there's that much concrete information there? But even if it is rather detailed, an ENTJ can be detailed.

Not all detail is created equal....@ Bechimo