• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me with questionnaire

DarthMaul

Type me with questionnaire

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I'm a EMT and I write on the side. I worked retail for 10 years and needed something different and the medical field is more stable job wise. I like the rush I get and dislike the hours.

What are your values, and why?

Freedom. I grew up in a very religious household. Rules were pushed on me and at 17 I left and started out poor with nothing and now I have a career and a family. That was 16 years ago. I want to be be able to choose my options in life and not have a religious book
Tell me what to do. I like to make my own choices.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Besides work and care for my family, I love watching movies. I like to talk and dissect movies. Theories,sfx,cinematography etc. I work out 5 days a week, I hike,swim and surf. I read and write a lot. I love to read the lore of star wars and Harry potter. I'm a walking encyclopedia of movie trivia,facts, star wars and Harry potter.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people?
Before I got my old job I had many conflicts with people trying to boss me around, they weren't even my boss. I just laughed,told them to F off.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I hate dealing with stupid close minded people.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Goals- move up through my field, get a bigger house.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I'd build my movie room and a library in my house, id travel, focus more on my writing. Id volunteer at a dog rescue. Cage diving with sharks, skydiving.

How do you behave around strangers?

Neutral. But say for instance there wearing a shirt of a metal band I'll strike up a conversation.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Confidently. If someone is shit talking, I'll ignore it but if they keep persisting I'll just tell them let's do something about it. If someone attacks me, I'm not losing.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.

I'm a asshole or I'm not caring.
People usually say I look intimidating or I don't care about them. In reality I'm just a big geek who cares about certain people like my loved ones.

What is something you regret?

I don't regret much other than not going to college sooner.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

I am an atheist. Religion to me is awful and makes people not think for themselves. I could go on and on but won't on this one.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
Love hate with politics. Like to debate about them. I always thought it be fun to moderate a debate between politicians and ask hard questions and calling them out when they not fully answer their questions.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Possibly. Nothing to crazy but a gaming/comic store or a exotic pet store. Just something I'm passionate about and my role is boss.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

One with freedom and unstructured. One without dealing with idiot customers. I want to go at my own pace which depends on how I feel that day. But I like doing things on my own time.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

History, it caught my attention and till this day I still read about history of civilizations,war.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I just do it. Get it over with.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

I was a loud, rebellious and geeky kid. I read a lot like I do now. Like 50 percent feeling out and 50 percent doing sports. Opionated.

What was your high school experience like?

Argued with teachers, ditched a lot.

Random info about me.

* I listen to a lot of music especially metal like death,black and power metal.

* I game a lot. I tend to pick wizards or rogues.

* My wife says I'm a bull in a China shop

* I'm blunt

* I get bored very easily

* if someone is boring me I'll change the subject or in one ear out the other

* I'm impatient

* my wife has compared my personality to

Han solo
Ant man
Seeley Booth from bones
Iron man

* I tend to jump from one thing to another. Don't like being tied down.

* My ennegram is a 8 but I've gotten 5 and 7 also

* I have a dark surreal humor

* I'm a huge horror movie fan. I collect horror posters, memorabilia

From what i can gather the J/P and S and N preference are close for me.

I am a cynical and distrusting person a lot of the time.

I am always up for a debate and I enjoy talking politics even at a young age.

I am a highly competitive person with sports, gaming and work.

When it comes to doing something creative or abstract I will take my time to figure out what I want. But on the other hand the physical world if I have a idea or want to do something, I'll leap before I look.

I would say overall I'm pensive.

I only really care what the closed ones in my life think about me. Either way I'll do what I decide to do in the end though.

With stressful situations I'm mostly calm and mindful however if I see something in my head not go my way I lose my calm and become rather impatient. Example: I got locked out of my house at 1am, no locksmith open. My wife is rather patient on trying to figure it out while after about a hour or 2 I'm ready to break the lock.

When doing work I do what I think makes the most Rational And Logical sense most of the time.

I am a stubborn person. If someone wants to change my mind, show me facts

I consider myself fairly imaginative.

I love gaming, table top rpgs, reading fantasy and science fiction novels.

I like to understand systems and how things work. Including abstract systems like magic the gathering.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So goddamn ISTP that you are almost like a trope.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
So goddamn ISTP that you are almost like a trope.

What? They sound like a clear intuitive to me.

(leaning towards ENTJ, but I generally can't type people from questionnaires)

DarthMaul

What? They sound like a clear intuitive to me.

(leaning towards ENTJ, but I generally can't type people from questionnaires)

The S and N seems so even which makes it hard for me to figure out.
Any reasons for intuitive?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The S and N seems so even which makes it hard for me to figure out.
Any reasons for intuitive?

You're into movies, metal, fantasy, you're imaginative. Typical N stuff.

There were various other things that built up as I was reading that hit me as "yep, N, N, N".

Also you describe yourself in terms of Thinker adjectives, but I wouldn't rule out something like INFJ with over-identification with Ti. (not saying I necessarily see a reason for you being that, I just think the information isn't sufficient for me to draw a firm conclusion)

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're into movies, metal, fantasy, you're imaginative. Typical N stuff.

There were various other things that built up as I was reading that hit me as "yep, N, N, N".

Also you describe yourself in terms of Thinker adjectives, but I wouldn't rule out something like INFJ with over-identification with Ti. (not saying I necessarily see a reason for you being that, I just think the information isn't sufficient for me to draw a firm conclusion)

Being into movies, metal and fantasy and being imaginative does not necessarily have a connection with being a N. Especially, tert Ni can be something quite strong, which is why most ISTP's and ISFP's are into abstractions. ISTP's are known to be spontaneous, usually having either stimulating jobs or hobbies, and being abstract and quite allegorical at the same time, I remember a close friend who was an ISTP, into anime, philosophy etc. The emphasis on independence, sports and the general theme of rebellious non-conformism in the user, hints ISTP. ENTJ is declined, because ENTJ's, while liking to be their own captains, do conform when it is necessary and sometimes take a liking to that, if they do that well enough. INFJ is a very, very low possibility for this user. Can see Ennea 8.

There is very strong Ti, especially when it comes to dissecting movies, and being into analysis as a preference, without a strong Se, he also would not be able to survive in that kind of a work environment, professionally. Can see inferior Fe when it comes to his relationship with the people around him.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
magnetica said:
Being into movies, metal and fantasy and being imaginative does not necessarily have a connection with being a N.

Movies maybe not so much. Most actors are Ns, but movies in themselves are probably supposed to appeal to everyone. But I would really think that most people into metal and fantasy would be N. I'm not saying it's 100% but it's a good indicator.

Independence and rebellious non-conformism could easily fit an INFJ, or other NJ. Sports are I guess less common among INFJs and the like and tends to be a more S thing. But again it's a general thing so playing sports doesn't rule out types like INFJ.

But anyway, all the reasoning I'm using so far is based on correlations with interests, which may be statistically viable, but it's not as firm as the typing I prefer to use, so I won't try to arrive at a conclusion past that.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Movies maybe not so much. Most actors are Ns, but movies in themselves are probably supposed to appeal to everyone. But I would really think that most people into metal and fantasy would be N. I'm not saying it's 100% but it's a good indicator.

Independence and rebellious non-conformism could easily fit an INFJ, or other NJ. Sports are I guess less common among INFJs and the like and tends to be a more S thing. But again it's a general thing so playing sports doesn't rule out types like INFJ.

I don't think so. I have known people who are into metal and fantasy, typing or typed by me as S.

It would fit to INFJ, yes, but to some extent, because INFJ has aux Fe, and aux Fe conforms with the needs of the society when admissable.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I don't think so. I have known people who are into metal and fantasy, typing or typed by me as S.

It would fit to INFJ, yes, but to some extent, because INFJ has aux Fe, and aux Fe conforms with the needs of the society when admissable.

Well, almost all the metal musicians that I know of are Ns, usually NF, so I figured that it would be rare, though not unheard of, for a Sensor to delve into the underground like that. Especially an ST.

Fe considers the social factor, but I don't necessarily think it conforms. Maybe FJs do conform a lot, but I don't think that connection is that strong. INFJs can be quite counter-culture.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, almost all the metal musicians that I know of are Ns, usually NF, so I figured that it would be rare, though not unheard of, for a Sensor to delve into the underground like that. Especially an ST.

Fe considers the social factor, but I don't necessarily think it conforms. Maybe FJs do conform a lot, but I don't think that connection is that strong. INFJs can be quite counter-culture.

Musician does not equate to audience. It does when group needs are above the needs of the individuals, when they are not overridden by Ti. Empathy is a key word for INFJ's.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Musician does not equate to audience. It does when group needs are above the needs of the individuals, when they are not overridden by Ti. Empathy is a key word for INFJ's.

I'm having a bit of trouble following your second sentence.

Empathy in the sense of putting oneself in another's shoes isn't really linked to INFJ. Though empathy in the sense of caring about and helping someone is.