• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxFP???

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
i need help.. I doubt anyone will see this but anywho.. I'm having trouble trying to figure out my helping cognitive function.
Is it okay if I call it my helper function? It's suppose to basically aid your dominating function right?
From research, I figured I am a strong introverted feeler. Fi makes a lot of sense for me, so now I'm trying to figure out my helper function and it's either Se or Ne. I know I can have both functions, I know everyone can have all of the functions, but some are more prominent than others.
I relate to Se and Ne when it comes to my helper function. So I tried to figure out my tertiary function (which it could either be Si or Ni because it's the opposite of the helper function), well trying to figure out my helper function doesn't do much justice because I can relate to both Si and Ni.
Am I a true IxFP?
Like I said, I know I shouldn't label myself and I know we use all of these functions, but some is more prominent than others. Can y'all please help me understand better?