• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Lion also does Kray's Questionnaire

Temizzle

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) Context:

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

8) Answer only one of the following:

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Temizzle

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm still seeking input on this.

To help you narrow it down, I believe I'm a thinking type, and I'm almost certain I'm not INTP, ISTJ, ESTP nor ESTJ. So that narrows your options down to: ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ, ISTP. If you do read my responses and sense F preference, feel free to let me know. If you need more reference info about me here's my 2nd thread: Type The Lion : Megaquestionnaire Thread

Thank you kindly in advance.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Take this with a giant grain of salt since I don't know you well at all, but from this I would venture ENTJ 837 sx/so

Temizzle

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Take this with a giant grain of salt since I don't know you well at all, but from this I would venture ENTJ 837 sx/so

Thank you kindly. Did you read through my responses or is it just general vibes?

Could you please help me understand your thought process better:
Why do you gather NT in general? Why ENTJ over ENTP?

What makes you put 8 first, then 3, then 7? Why SX/SO?

Mostly, I'm surprised at your response and I'm curious where you gather it from. Thank you in advance.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you kindly. Did you read through my responses or is it just general vibes?

Could you please help me understand your thought process better:
Why do you gather NT in general? Why ENTJ over ENTP?

What makes you put 8 first, then 3, then 7? Why SX/SO?

Mostly, I'm surprised at your response and I'm curious where you gather it from. Thank you in advance.

Yes, I read your responses.

I'm not as good at reading S vs N as I could be. So NT was mostly vibes. The ENTJ over ENTP is because you seem to be more of an extraverted judger rather than perceiver. Your responses seemed to indicate more likelihood of taking action, more an appearance of strength. More Te than Ne, a lot of Te. More Fi than Fe.

Your emphasis on others made me put 8 first, and I choose 7 instead of 5 or 6 because you seem more focused on the pursuit of pleasure.

sx? sx as you could be. fire, passion, merging, fire, fire, FIRE! sp last because you don't care so much about physical necessities as you do people and your bonds with them.

As I said, though, take with a grain of salt. I don't know you!

Side note, what you are studying sounds fascinating!

Temizzle

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I read your responses.

I'm not as good at reading S vs N as I could be. So NT was mostly vibes. The ENTJ over ENTP is because you seem to be more of an extraverted judger rather than perceiver. Your responses seemed to indicate more likelihood of taking action, more an appearance of strength. More Te than Ne, a lot of Te. More Fi than Fe.

Your emphasis on others made me put 8 first, and I choose 7 instead of 5 or 6 because you seem more focused on the pursuit of pleasure.

sx? sx as you could be. fire, passion, merging, fire, fire, FIRE! sp last because you don't care so much about physical necessities as you do people and your bonds with them.

As I said, though, take with a grain of salt. I don't know you!

Side note, what you are studying sounds fascinating!
Thank you kindly, I appreciate the time care and effort you put into this, and what I am studying is... it's cool. More interesting on paper IMO.

You pinned the tail on the donkey with the Sx/So. You're also right about the 7 hedonism. The vibing NT I can live with.

My question for you is this:
How do you as an individual differentiate between a 3 core and an 8 core?

Thank you in advance!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you kindly, I appreciate the time care and effort you put into this, and what I am studying is... it's cool. More interesting on paper IMO.

You pinned the tail on the donkey with the Sx/So. You're also right about the 7 hedonism. The vibing NT I can live with.

My question for you is this:
How do you as an individual differentiate between a 3 core and an 8 core?

Thank you in advance!

From what I've read, in short, the 3 is concerned more with image and achievement for the sake of that image. The 8 is more concerned with maintaining control.