• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Don't look at me, I'm hideous (type me questionnaire)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't look at me, I'm hideous

Just kidding, please look at me.

Last edited:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel lonely. Someone pay attention to me.

Starry

Something reeks in my actual bedroom. Like, I didn't notice this when I got up...but I just went back in there and there's obviously some rotting food in there somewhere.

Starry

Who...in your opinion...won this rap battle...? Machine Gun Kelly or Eminem?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who...in your opinion...won this rap battle...? Machine Gun Kelly or Eminem?

Ugh, does this mean I actually have to watch these videos?

Starry

Ugh, does this mean I actually have to watch these videos?

wtf INFP.

Alright, I will tell you that Eminem won the rap battle...that is what happened. I mean, many would say you're not fully living until you have viewed both of these videos in their entirety several times...but if you must avoid them Eminem was the obvious winner...so much so I think Machine Gun Kelly issued a public statement saying he was backing off ha.

The incredibly interesting thing that I was thinking about was how at the very end of Eminem's rap... like his words are like nuclear weapons he destroys Machine Gun Kelly... he then goes on to end with "I'm just playin you know I love yah" <-which he does a lot. Which I didn't know this was common thing for him to do. Which is astonishingly interesting because my dad has always done a similar thing.

I totally don't get h ow people can type him as anything other that INTJ. ISTPs do not do this (do you know that I never really understand IxTP insults? seriously, like I can tell when they think they are insulting but I won't get it). INTJs can ruin people's lives with their insults and then turn around at be all "I'm just kidding around don't be so sensitive." Weird.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Starry said:
I totally don't get h ow people can type him as anything other that INTJ.

I'm rather certain that Eminem is an INFJ. I'd say Machine Gun Kelly is, too.

Eminem does the whole ISTP alter-ego thing with Shady so he can seem like he's unaffected and physically based, but his real personality is as the metaphorical and emotional poet type. Or something along those lines, anyway.

he then goes on to end with "I'm just playin you know I love yah"

It's funny, after hearing about the diss from MGK, but before Killshot was released, I imagined making a diss track of Eminem in my head, and I ended it with that line, and then Killshot gets released and that's what he does and I'm like ":O whaaat!"

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Eminem is most certainly an INFJ with heavy Ti and also a counterphobic 6.

I'll leave now.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Eminem does the whole ISTP alter-ego thing with Shady so he can seem like he's unaffected and physically based, but his real personality is as the metaphorical and emotional poet type. Or something along those lines, anyway.

It's funny, after hearing about the diss from MGK, but before Killshot was released, I imagined making a diss track of Eminem in my head, and I ended it with that line, and then Killshot gets released and that's what he does and I'm like ":O whaaat!"

maybe ur psychic :ohmy:

Starry

Legion! Well, after senza created this thread that I didn’t know was a type me thread at first... But before I brought up Eminem (which is amazing in and of itself since it is on topic without me even knowing since it’s about “typing”)...I had wondered where you were as I like you so well! It’s great to hear from you and I hope you are doing great.

Yes, yes to all you said...thank you! I agree that the *ISTP feel* is an adopted front as ISTP 6 is kinda “lone wolf street I don’t give a fuck” (although i will say that while the majority of ISTPs truly don’t give a fuck and never will...INTJs...just because they are INTJs...give so much of a fuck that they often adopt a “I have no fucks to give” attitude for survival purposes as well. While it would likely be less pronounced I imagine...in my mind...Eminem would have done this whether he grew up on 8 mile or easy street. Which ties into exactly what I was attempting to get at..an ISTP would never follow a diss with “I’m just playin”.)

I would add that cp 6 is a very ISTP point regardless as well.

As for INFJ...I will think about this and appreciate your insight. I obviously like that it’s an Ni dom. It will be difficult for me to get past believing I see Te and strong Fi in him though. I mean, Fe at cp 6 often vibes like Fi so I look to the framing/structure of things. Can I explain this though without making myself seem crazy? I don’t think so. Dissing Fe will often speak on behalf of everyone without even knowing it it seems. So there’s a bit of a “Everyone that matters thinks this about YOU” thing going on. Not once have I seen Eminem do this. He always speaks strictly as an individual...his insults even have more to do with him than the person they are directed towards... like “I’d rather be 80 year old me than 20 year old you” or “you’d lick a ball sack to be me for a second”... <-to me these are signature INTJ insults but I’ll certainlythink about it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
wtf INFP.

Alright, I will tell you that Eminem won the rap battle...that is what happened. I mean, many would say you're not fully living until you have viewed both of these videos in their entirety several times...but if you must avoid them Eminem was the obvious winner...so much so I think Machine Gun Kelly issued a public statement saying he was backing off ha.

The incredibly interesting thing that I was thinking about was how at the very end of Eminem's rap... like his words are like nuclear weapons he destroys Machine Gun Kelly... he then goes on to end with "I'm just playin you know I love yah" <-which he does a lot. Which I didn't know this was common thing for him to do. Which is astonishingly interesting because my dad has always done a similar thing.

I totally don't get h ow people can type him as anything other that INTJ. ISTPs do not do this (do you know that I never really understand IxTP insults? seriously, like I can tell when they think they are insulting but I won't get it). INTJs can ruin people's lives with their insults and then turn around at be all "I'm just kidding around don't be so sensitive." Weird.

Can I ask for the actual example of this ? Ruining lives just with insults is quite big statement.

Starry

Can I ask for the actual example of this ? Ruining lives just with insults is quite big statement.

I'm just playin diddy...you know I love ya.

I was intentionally exaggerating and imagined that statement was big enough to be obvious about it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm just playin diddy...you know I love ya.

I was intentionally exaggerating and imagined that statement was big enough to be obvious about it.

True, however the stereotype is that INTJs can destroy people with a few random observations. What is exaggeration for the most part.
Sorry, I just can't really listen what kind a Satan I really am. This is stuff is getting old. :D

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP 4w3 but with fairly balanced wings 9w1 5w6 or 6w5 i havent decided

Starry

*nervous* [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] I totally thought the OP was your second post which is why I neglected to give you a proper typing.

My original typing of you is merely reinforced over time. You misunderstand 5s avarice when making a literal translation or by taking the word literally. And yes for many 5s especially sp dom 5s it works that way in that they hoard the material... out of greed...out of fear. There are resources though that exist outside the material realm that we may become greedy with. That we may feel compelled to keep all for ourselves...compelled to protect for some unknown future date that never seems to come...like a beautiful, expensive table cloth that never gets used for fear it might be stained and will then be ruined for that future date that never seems to come...

You are withholding when it comes to you.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*nervous* [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] I totally thought the OP was your second post which is why I neglected to give you a proper typing.

My original typing of you is merely reinforced over time. You misunderstand 5s avarice when making a literal translation or by taking the word literally. And yes for many 5s especially sp dom 5s it works that way in that they hoard the material... out of greed...out of fear. There are resources though that exist outside the material realm that we may become greedy with. That we may feel compelled to keep all for ourselves...compelled to protect for some unknown future date that never seems to come...like a beautiful, expensive table cloth that never gets used for fear it might be stained and will then be ruined for that future date that never seems to come...

I am withholding when it comes to myself? :cry:

Wait, what was your original typing of me? What new idea do I have to twist my poor little brain around this time? :cry: :cry:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Everybody hoards, for we live in a world of extreme scarcity.