• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Don't look at me, I'm hideous (type me questionnaire)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wasted on you wtf? (fyi - there’s a slight chance you may also be hoarding yourself from yourself...I will think this sometimes when I hear you speak of you.). That is a hardcore placement that I imagine so very few could get working in their favor and yet when I think of you...by god I bet you will do it...hell, I know you will in time. You will forever change something for the better during your stay.

And I didn’t know you had a Gemini moon! Did you know I have this as well? I now want all the time back that was spent listening to you tell me you’re ISFP :wink: (dude).

Telling the truth isn’t the challenge... it’s ascertaining what is true in a world where all things are true and false at the same time...this is my trouble. Ha no...I mean, yes and no...but what I don’t like is seeing too much of all that is occurring that it can paralyze you...make it impossible to make decisions or even explain to normal people all of what you are seeing Sucks ass

Someone told me that Gemini moon means talking to figure out what your feelings and emotions even are ... I see the point but I don't like talking about my feelings. The moment I do, they'll get pinned down and that makes me uncomfortable. I'd rather exist in the space where I feel everything and nothing and not have to choose.

It's weird because it doesn't really sit well with the Sag/Jupiter energy "impartial judge" voice that's constantly with me that lays out principles that are right ... like, I have no concerns at all that this ever-present voice in my head is wrong. I don't. It's just not concerned with follow through or enforcement of the law. Just that there is one. My emotions are not in sync with my principles. Which I think contributes to the withholding.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wasted on you wtf? (fyi - there’s a slight chance you may also be hoarding yourself from yourself...I will think this sometimes when I hear you speak of you.). That is a hardcore placement that I imagine so very few could get working in their favor and yet when I think of you...by god I bet you will do it...hell, I know you will in time. You will forever change something for the better during your stay.

And I didn’t know you had a Gemini moon! Did you know I have this as well? I now want all the time back that was spent listening to you tell me you’re ISFP :wink: (dude).

Telling the truth isn’t the challenge... it’s ascertaining what is true in a world where all things are true and false at the same time...this is my trouble. Ha no...I mean, yes and no...but what I don’t like is seeing too much of all that is occurring that it can paralyze you...make it impossible to make decisions or even explain to normal people all of what you are seeing Sucks ass

Also ... so much of the ISFP thing ... was my ex being convinced I was one. And me wanting to listen to him because he so rarely just came out with staunch opinions like that.

Starry

Someone told me that Gemini moon means talking to figure out what your feelings and emotions even are ... I see the point but I don't like talking about my feelings. The moment I do, they'll get pinned down and that makes me uncomfortable. I'd rather exist in the space where I feel everything and nothing and not have to choose.

It's weird because it doesn't really sit well with the Sag/Jupiter energy "impartial judge" voice that's constantly with me that lays out principles that are right ... like, I have no concerns at all that this ever-present voice in my head is wrong. I don't. It's just not concerned with follow through or enforcement of the law. Just that there is one. My emotions are not in sync with my principles. Which I think contributes to the withholding.

Um... I want to say that the individual you spoke to made an “honest misinterpretation” there if there is such a thing. I mean, I can sorta see how one would arrive at that ...is what I’m trying to say... but it is the opposite that is true. It’s exactly as you report (dude I love it when people reveal their type by rejecting misinformation they don’t know is incorrect ha). No way do Gemini Moon’s want to sit around and talk about feelings. The thought of that sounds so awkward and horrible to me. Feelings to me are sacred....I need to come back to this.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um... I want to say that the individual you spoke to made an “honest misinterpretation” there if there is such a thing. I mean, I can sorta see how one would arrive at that ...is what I’m trying to say... but it is the opposite that is true. It’s exactly as you report (dude I love it when people reveal their type by rejecting misinformation they don’t know is incorrect ha). No way do Gemini Moon’s want to sit around and talk about feelings. The thought of that sounds so awkward and horrible to me. Feelings to me are sacred....I need to come back to this.

No ... I'm pretty sure he was suggesting that it's something to do although it makes you uncomfortable. :thinking:

Starry

I’ll express my feelings - no prob... if and when they are accompanied by the additional feeling of being moved to do so. And I’ll do it without shame or concern for the way too many people in this nation that can’t seem to manage being self-contained ( I have spoken so many times now on how the life expectancies of those from emotionally expressive/confrontational nations are significantly longer than those that are not...and no, the US is not an emotionally expressive/confrontational nation. We hold everything in to create a facade so the not-self-contained people can freely talk about Dancing with the Stars and the crazy time they had at Walmart on Black Friday... and then do things like...wonder why there are mass shootings or elect Trump as the president...)

It’s rare though that I do...contrary to what it may seem here idk but it’s not done because I wish to discuss it.

Gemini Moons want to (eventually) discuss what was learned from the experience after the fact...when feeling has gone the distance and has arrived at its final form.... wisdom.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I’ll express my feelings - no prob... if and when they are accompanied by the additional feeling of being moved to do so. And I’ll do it without shame or concern for the way too many people in this nation that can’t seem to manage being self-contained ( I have spoken so many times now on how the life expectancies of those from emotionally expressive/confrontational nations are significantly longer than those that are not...and no, the US is not an emotionally expressive/confrontational nation. We hold everything in to create a facade so the not-self-contained people can freely talk about Dancing with the Stars and the crazy time they had at Walmart on Black Friday... and then do things like...wonder why there are mass shootings or elect Trump as the president...)

It’s rare though that I do...contrary to what it may seem here idk but it’s not done because I wish to discuss it.

Gemini Moons want to (eventually) discuss what was learned from the experience after the fact...when feeling has gone the distance and has arrived at its final form.... wisdom.

All thoughts should be open, and proudly displayed in the raw. Screw the rules, I have money! I'll say whatever I think.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting angle. I actually play it straight. It's as if I have to talk to feel and am driven to vocalize more the more intense the feeling motive is, until I realize that isn't true - that I have talked *over* the feeling to the point that it has retreated. I genuinely think out loud, though, as in verbalizing thoughts and logic genuinely helps me to complete them. So, I suppose confusing thinking for feeling may be the issue there. tl;dr I just talk too much, and if anyone thinks differently - GOOD, I've fooled them!

Pinning things down is no concern for me - in fact, it's the objective to an excessive and aggressive degree. But then I'm Saturn where you're Jupiter. ;)

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
latest

Starry

No ... I'm pretty sure he was suggesting that it's something to do although it makes you uncomfortable. :thinking:

Oh what? (missed this post). So it’s not that we feel compelled to discuss our feelings... it’s that we should? Why? I guess I’m confused...why discussion over real time expression and/or experience? Like it seems meaning here may be being twisted to fit the cultural? Or wait...are they trying to act like Gemini Moons are the enneagram 7s of astrology or something? Maybe I should wait for an explanation instead of trying to figure out what the fucking hell...

I’m not someone that is cut off from my emotions though (Mars in the 8th house)...I’m pretty good at knowing what I feel when I feel it...and there’s no right and wrong when it comes to emotions so...so there’s not much I need to touch base with. And with feelings being like messages from my soul and beyond...I don’t want other people’s sticky hands touching that.

Actually, I see Gemini Moon as kinda the enneagram Messagenger in a way...learn and experience all that you can and then pass along the wisdom...that is the only Gemini/3rd house moon discussion I’ve heard of

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm full of shit. Never listen to me.

Starry

I'm full of shit. Never listen to me.

Oh no. Was I being uninteresting? I honest to god wanted to understand the reasoning as I’m assuming it really is “social dom 7-ny”...but WHATEVER....INFJ.
[MENTION=17945]Stell[/MENTION] I wondered if there would be a Gem-moon ISFP here that would say something but I did not think it would be you!!! Makes perfect sense to me now though...I love knowing this!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh no. Was I being uninteresting? I honest to god wanted to understand the reasoning as I’m assuming it really is “social dom 7-ny”...but WHATEVER....INFJ.

[MENTION=17945]Stell[/MENTION] I wondered if there would be a Gem-moon ISFP here that would say something but I did not think it would be you!!! Makes perfect sense to me now though...I love knowing this!

no the typing is a joke pls ignore me. i'm not a reliable witness right now. It's not you, I love you and find you so insightful ... I am just not doing well right now.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh what? (missed this post). So it’s not that we feel compelled to discuss our feelings... it’s that we should? Why? I guess I’m confused...why discussion over real time expression and/or experience? Like it seems meaning here may be being twisted to fit the cultural? Or wait...are they trying to act like Gemini Moons are the enneagram 7s of astrology or something? Maybe I should wait for an explanation instead of trying to figure out what the fucking hell...

I’m not someone that is cut off from my emotions though (Mars in the 8th house)...I’m pretty good at knowing what I feel when I feel it...and there’s no right and wrong when it comes to emotions so...so there’s not much I need to touch base with. And with feelings being like messages from my soul and beyond...I don’t want other people’s sticky hands touching that.

Actually, I see Gemini Moon as kinda the enneagram Messagenger in a way...learn and experience all that you can and then pass along the wisdom...that is the only Gemini/3rd house moon discussion I’ve heard of

Actually, I don't know. It was two statements on Gemini moons: "I think that gemini moon says you get in touch with your own emotions by talking them out with other people," followed by "i guess it doesn't even have to be about them but in order to figure yourself out you've gotta socialize" and my immediate reaction was "ew," which made me think there was some truth to them in a murky, roundabout way. But my mind likes to inflate commonplace statements well beyond what was actually intended so I guess I'll summon [MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] and see if he'll deign to clarify what he meant and talk about astrology with us, haha.

SORRY for being a brat yesterday, Starry. I am all over the place right now .... really don't take me seriously until I calm the fuck down.

Starry

no the typing is a joke pls ignore me. i'm not a reliable witness right now. It's not you, I love you and find you so insightful ... I am just not doing well right now.

Actually, I don't know. It was two statements on Gemini moons: "I think that gemini moon says you get in touch with your own emotions by talking them out with other people," followed by "i guess it doesn't even have to be about them but in order to figure yourself out you've gotta socialize" and my immediate reaction was "ew," which made me think there was some truth to them in a murky, roundabout way. But my mind likes to inflate commonplace statements well beyond what was actually intended so I guess I'll summon [MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] and see if he'll deign to clarify what he meant and talk about astrology with us, haha.

SORRY for being a brat yesterday, Starry. I am all over the place right now .... really don't take me seriously until I calm the fuck down.

Oh my gosh thank you for these uplifting sentiments as I was in need of a little uplifting (I will for sure question you more often now...). But I didn’t think you were being a brat! I don’t like to see you say things like “never listen to me” even if it is only meant as a joke...but I especially don’t like it if the reason you are saying it is because I’m putting everyone to sleep in a thread haha...and you’re just trying to be nice.

I feel that same way as you. If the thought of discussing my feelings immediately causes me to cringe what truly does that point to? I’ll wait to see if the enlightened [MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] turns up to share his wisdom on the subject. (I think people should listen to you a high amount).

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh my gosh thank you for these uplifting sentiments as I was in need of a little uplifting (I will for sure question you more often now...). But I didn’t think you were being a brat! I don’t like to see you say things like “never listen to me” even if it is only meant as a joke...but I especially don’t like it if the reason you are saying it is because I’m putting everyone to sleep in a thread haha...and you’re just trying to be nice.

I feel that same way as you. If the thought of discussing my feelings immediately causes me to cringe what truly does that point to? I’ll wait to see if the enlightened [MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] turns up to share his wisdom on the subject. (I think people should listen to you a high amount).

But Starry it wasn't even a joke though haha. It's ok though. This is part of the senza experience. People will just have to deal with it. :cry: