• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I Was Supposed To Type You, Didn't I?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So.. I am really behind on helping a bunch of people over their typing, so I will do that here. Five people from Discord main chat have volunteered to be typed today, so I will mention them right now:
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]
[MENTION]DG[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37754]j.c.t.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION]

I hope I got the usernames right. Will have to go back and edit if it doesn't work.

For the people selected, please complete the new questionnaire here. If you already answered this questionnaire and made your own typing thread, please link it in this thread and I'll check it out. For everyone else who wants to be typed tomorrow and the days afterward, please just post in here saying you want to be next.

I'll be giving you your MBTI, enneagram tritype, and instinctual variant typings. In order to get all three of these, please try and write your answers as much as you can so I can get a better read of you. Good luck, everyone.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hi there. I already answered it in the thread below, though the answers are not super long. Let me know if you would like me to elaborate on anything.

Procrastination questionnaire

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]: You're adorable and I love your questionnaire answers, lol. The Fi is strong in those answers, I do also sense a lot of 9 intensity so I want to agree on you being a 9 core. You seem pretty gut first type of person, and I thought maybe you could be an ISFP, but your choice in the witch's question makes me think that you don't care for Se much at all.. so that kind of made me think that you are an INFP instead. Your communication is too forward to be an ENFP, so that's out. Your fear in being unloveable makes me think of 2 enneagram:

Type 2
Written by Joseph Simone

Key Traits
Defence mechanism: Repression, psychological anesthetic, conflict between what they are feeling/thinking and what they need to present to form a connection with a person/group, so they repress their real needs, push away unappealing emotions in hopes that others will meet the needs that they are too proud to express

Strategic Helpfulness: unconsciously "giving to get" to become indispensable

Seductiveness: can't ask directly for what they need so they get what they want by charm and generosity, offer more than they have

Emotionality: excessively express emotion, ex. being cheerful to hide the sadness of not getting what they need from others, want to be seen as likeable by others, so will take criticisms personally

Romanticism: deep need for love and relationships

Shadow/Lost Self: can't see their own unmet need for love, so they give to others without limit, can't say no to another's request for help, lose touch with their sense of self when they shapeshift to become what others want them to be, can't see their sense of self worth and believe they are unlovable, like to be in a subordinate position supporting others in positions of power to get the validation of being indespensible

Core fears: Being worthless, needy, unhelpful, unacknowledged, disconnected

False Pride, self-inflation, believing we are the ones who can give people what they need, giving with strings attached

Wants Love

So far typing wise I got INFP 92x sx/sp. You don't seem too focused on So (social) activities but that's just me. You could be a 927 tritype, "The Peacemaker". What says you?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION]: You have an incredible devil-may-care attitude, which is refreshing. I was so close to giving you an ISTJ typing, but some things have stopped me: One, you really don't give much of a hoot about things in life like an ISTJ does. Second, you seem to not really get too fussy about tiny details or having a neat space, which, I know, is not the best indicator about the stupid P vs J bullshit, but another thing I noticed is your enjoyment in wanting a hands on career, which might indicate a Se value. The way you talked about.. I don't know, not really wanting to help the world or that you're very accepting the limitations of reality ("People are gonna be assholes, what can you do.") reminds me of Ti dominant individuals I have spoken to both irl and online. I know someone else said you might be Te oriented, but now that I'm reading your honest answers on a questionnaire, Ti seems to be your way of thinking. Your attraction to ExFx types, especially the very people oriented ones, might stem from your blind Fe orientation.. opposites attract so long as they're complimentary, and Ti-doms are quite attracted to Fe-doms, I find.

Your sx is so invisible, I can't lol. So/sp for you.

Tritype wise, this is a bit tricky. You aren't a 6 core since 6 cores people are, surprisingly, very us versus them, going against the norms and thriving off of "weirdness" while 4-core and 5-core people are ashamed of their uniqueness. Then again, there's a layer of anxiety within you, because of your social anxiety, but I don't know if you're 5w6 or 5w4. Your sentence about "What they might be thinking about me/the way they perceive me." does seem to point 5w6 though. Am I saying you are a 5-core, though? Nah, but it's there in your tritype, that I know much.

Final answer is ISTP so/sp with a 5w6 in your tritype. I think with longer answers I would be able to give you a complete tritype typing, but this is the best I can do so far. Hope this helped a bit?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION], [MENTION=37754]j.c.t.[/MENTION], and [MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION], do any of you already have typing threads set up?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION], [MENTION=37754]j.c.t.[/MENTION], and [MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION], do any of you already have typing threads set up?

No. It's been a long ass time since I did any of this. I'll have to do one from scratch. Feel free to push me to the back of the line. :heart:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sure. *opens heart to you*

Go on Doc Pluvio- rip me apart!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]: You're adorable and I love your questionnaire answers, lol. The Fi is strong in those answers, I do also sense a lot of 9 intensity so I want to agree on you being a 9 core. You seem pretty gut first type of person, and I thought maybe you could be an ISFP, but your choice in the witch's question makes me think that you don't care for Se much at all.. so that kind of made me think that you are an INFP instead. Your communication is too forward to be an ENFP, so that's out. Your fear in being unloveable makes me think of 2 enneagram:

So far typing wise I got INFP 92x sx/sp. You don't seem too focused on So (social) activities but that's just me. You could be a 927 tritype, "The Peacemaker". What says you?

Thank you, Pluvio. :blush:

So as not to make your thread centered on me, I responded in my thread. :D Shine a light on my type

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]: You are the forum's INFP and you know damn well why. ;p You lead with Fi and it's painfully obvious. Some playful Ne is also there in the questionnaire, and you are easily blinded by the small details, as evident by you missing some of the questions. Unless you did it by purpose. In which case fuck you. Not really though, lol. But anyway. I refuse to say you are an ISFP, you're more into playing with ideas than with the environment. You do have some 9 in your answers, but the Fi fire makes it seem like you are quite the little 4 as well. The positive experience thing reminds me of enneagram 7, which is quite a common type among the INFPs of the world.

For as long as I've known you, you can be quite anxious a lot. Reactive 6 might be in your tritype therefore.

The Seeker: 469, 649, 946

Gut: 9 Heart: 4 Head: 6

If you are Seeker, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others. Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are. You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped. The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. The Seeker deals with great anxiety, the most doubting tritype. It is also the tritype that most struggles with a constant sense of self. They can also be somewhat passive. They are intuitive, inquisitive and driven to understand as much about themselves and others as possible. These people are worriers and are afraid of being wrong or being in danger. Scans for rejection, conflict, and inclusion/exclusion. They are emotionally accommodating of others and comforting. They ponder, think, and rethink in a worrying skeptical manner.

Final answer: INFP 946 So/Sp. 9w8-4w5-6w7.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=22089]Lady Lazarus[/MENTION]: First thing I want to ask you, is what does the ISFJ type embody or symbolize to you? Enneagram wise, Lumi said 4 core, which took me by mild surprise because I was thinking yes, I can see that too. But a 9 is there in your tri, I feel, but you are quite image focused, so 9-core seems a bit strange. At least, in my eyes, perhaps other people are convinced that 9-core makes sense for you and I would love to hear their objections. But when I observe the way you talk and post here on the forum, there is something untouchable and creative to the underbelly of your entire persona. 4 sx people are very intense people, I find. And you being untouchable, distant, seemingly off putting, might be a 5 thing, believe it or not. You don't read me as a CP 6, so I'll put that out for now. There's lots of 1 shame in you, I could put that down as a wing to your 9, though. I agree, you are too refined to be 9w8, so if I had to choose, 9w1. Not a single ambitious bone to your body, so I'll put you down as 4w5.

The Contemplative: 459, 549, 945

Gut: 9 Heart: 4 Head: 5

The Contemplative is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, and accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others. Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest. You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you. Your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away into the private world of your making to ponder your thoughts and feelings keeps you from engaging with others. true contemplation leads to higher knowing that we are all connected in the universal unconscious. The most withdrawn of all the types.

Sx/sp looks good, though I'd hazard more towards Sp/sx for you. You are so-blind, though you seem to have a natural gravitational pull towards So-valuing individuals for some reason. But that's kind of the point with personality theory.. we also are intrigued by those who have what we lack within ourselves.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22089]Lady Lazarus[/MENTION]: First thing I want to ask you, is what does the ISFJ type embody or symbolize to you?
First of all, I want to say that I appreciate this question and in general that people are now trying to understand why I type ISFJ. I thought this day would never come to be honest but it's actually pretty touching that it has and what that means: people are trying to understand me. Which is all I have wanted for a very long time.

Anyway, if you meant what does it mean to me personally, the ISFJ type symbolizes how unattached to my ego my relationship to typology has become after so many years. It is the second or third type with the least social or whatever value (ESFJ is the one people really don't want to be, but ISFJ is pretty low on that totem pole too just because those descriptions don't appeal to the fundamental seeking for self and self alone of human nature) and I sort of feel like I am not someone who tries to make it any more conventionally beautiful but rather like it just as it is. Because it ironically lacking conventional appeal on paper doesn't signal that it lacks anything I consider important. Similarly, from experience (it could be argued that this is just projection then lol) it's like when people cling too tightly to an ostensibly less common type to justify their wrongness or their wrongness as signaling such a type, as I did with 4 when I was 18, they don't understand that in their conception that it is possible to be born special, you lose the chance to make yourself special with your own two hands. Which is a total travesty, because it leads to entitlement and excuse making/stagnation at it's worst.

None of which is to say we aren't all born valuable or that I don't understand/see legitimacy in using a type as a crutch on the way to healing. What I'm saying here more takes issue with narcissism than anything else.

Enneagram wise, Lumi said 4 core, which took me by mild surprise because I was thinking yes, I can see that too. But a 9 is there in your tri, I feel, but you are quite image focused, so 9-core seems a bit strange. At least, in my eyes, perhaps other people are convinced that 9-core makes sense for you and I would love to hear their objections. But when I observe the way you talk and post here on the forum, there is something untouchable and creative to the underbelly of your entire persona. 4 sx people are very intense people, I find. And you being untouchable, distant, seemingly off putting, might be a 5 thing, believe it or not. You don't read me as a CP 6, so I'll put that out for now. There's lots of 1 shame in you, I could put that down as a wing to your 9, though. I agree, you are too refined to be 9w8, so if I had to choose, 9w1. Not a single ambitious bone to your body, so I'll put you down as 4w5.

I can definitely see where you're coming from on this one. I don't think I ever actually act the way 9's are portrayed or thought of any time I'm not depressed.

As for ambition, I would actually say I'm ambitious. However, I'm not interested in money, power, or fame so I can see how it might look as if I am not. I like to be the best if I'm perfectly honest. Though I've never been willing to do things like slit people's throats or even cheat to get there.

Sx/sp looks good, though I'd hazard more towards Sp/sx for you. You are so-blind, though you seem to have a natural gravitational pull towards So-valuing individuals for some reason. But that's kind of the point with personality theory.. we also are intrigued by those who have what we lack within ourselves.
This is a very interesting and accurate observation. My bf's have all been sx/so. Thus was my poision and to some extent it still is :wink:
Though as I've grown older, I have become more attracted to sx/sp because they're the only ones who share my esoteric and focused romance style.

But yes, I think I'm too restless, verbose, and emotive for sp/sx. They always strike me as very solid people, who are far less extra than I am lol. In terms of subtypes, sp 4 (endures pain silently) and sp 9 (concrete and has trouble verbalizing) both don't fit. But in sx 4 I identified with the vulnerable, watery version of 8 the description painted when I was 18 for a reason. And sx 9 fits best of all the e9 subtypes as well. Though I see what you mean here as well.

Thank you for your insights and perspective. It was as interesting as I expected it would be. Also, sorry for the novel length response, I cannot mitigate or condense apparently haha.

Oh my gerd, squeezing in here to save a spot for later because I'd love to be typed by you. :)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Squeezing in as well since I'm interested now with how I see you type people here. You did reply to my questionnaire but I'll link it again: IX does Kray's Questionnaire mostly because what you posted went off initial / first impressions. If you are willing to go more in depth especially with enneagram, I'd love that but if you can't or want to give it more time that's also fine.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heyyyy idk how many people you have on your list, but if you feel like adding another person to that list I'd also like to be typed? If not that's also cool, again I'm not sure how many people are on your list. Here's my typing thread anyways: Type The Blob!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’ll answer everyone later on today, thanks for participating! Anyone who hasn’t done the questionnaire yet, please do so! It’s 11am now and I’ll be back home and online around 6pm.

Done!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did I make the deadline???

Here is a link to my thread. Thanks Nori.