• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am a simple typology enthusiast I see a new questionnaire...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just want to try out the new questionnaire, I don't know if anyone wants to type me based on this. Giving it a try for fun.

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
I am a 25 years old girl from Central Europe (Slovakia). There's nothing that should impair my answers, not that I am aware of at least. I am not religious, politically vise I am a left wing liberal, but I don't know if that has an effect on my type.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
I am most likely an INFP, but I am open to think about ENFP or INFJ if you have really strong arguments for them. Some people think I am an ISFP, I don't see myself as one, but again, if you do have very strong arguments to ground this typing with, throw them at me. I am pretty sure I am an enneagram type 4, but tritype vise, I don't really know, any ideas about my tritype are welcome. I think I am most likely an so/sx, but maybe sx/so could fit to a certain point as well. Socionics vise I am eternally torn between beta NF and delta NF.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
My whole life I have felt like I have a message to tell to people. I've always feared to be left in the background, not having a chance to speak out to a wider audience of people. I am a very shy and introverted person, so this need to be heard and seen is in the right conflict with my need to withdrawn, but I feel like the calling is more important than my shyness or social fears. I feel like I should try to make this world a better place by talking about touching and difficult topics either via art or media. I care deeply about where our society is heading to and how we can influence it to make it into something better and beneficial for all. I care about human rights, politics, animal rights and I want to use my "voice" to talk about them in a creative and artistic way.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
I mostly relate to envy and right after that I relate to pride. Envy is definitely a huge problem for me, I always feel like I lack something everyone else seems to have. I constantly compare myself to other people, to see if they are more successful, better looking, creative, more original, or have a better taste for style. Because of this I often feel inferior to others and have pretty low self confidence.
On the other hand, I am an extremely proud person and never openly acknowledge the fact that someone is better than me. I am very aware of how others treat me and I take myself pretty seriously. I have lost many friendships just because I was too proud to call as the first one, because that would mean I am inferior or to say sorry, when I did something rude. I have also struggled in jobs, because I find it humiliating to submit to the authority of my bosses.
Sloth is a huge issue for me as well. I am really a lazy person and I often choose my own comfort and laziness over work and progress. I am a chronic procrastinator and always do things the easy way.

I relate to greed the least, I am a pretty generous person.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to
I am mostly drawn to people who to me seem somehow original, creative and artistic, can think outside of the box. I like it when they have sort of a cool easy going vibe to them. I also enjoy individuals who are humble, individualistic, yet goal oriented and ambitious. I like it when they know how to have fun a get crazy from time to time. I prefer extroverts over introverts, because I need someone to get me out of my shell. I also like people who are smart, intellectual and well educated and can have philosophical discussions, perhaps don't mind some intellectual arguments from time to time.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
Generally I seem to attract extroverts, and a lot of people have a tendency to behave motherly and protectively around me. I guess I have this vibe of an innocent, a little lost person who needs someone to take care of them, but I do not always enjoy this.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
I really don't like this kind of posers and pathetic drama queens who like to attract all the attention. I also hate people who are arrogant, rude and insensitive to others. Overly assertive and dominant people scare me.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
I value it when people are witty and know how to manipulate or overcome the system they live in, to manipulate and band the rules. I also admire it when someone has a strong will and can do anything they want just by themselves.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
I am generally phlegmatic and calm, but with people I know well and feel comfortable with, I can get angry quite easily. I rarely express it in a physical way, I am more like this little person who rises their voice and talk very fast and passionately when they get angry. It's more fun and cute than angry, at lest I've been told that.

Ugh, this one's the worst. I can't handle shame and flashbacks of humiliating situations keep on flooding my mind even years after they happen. I often avoid social situations in order to avoid feeling shame and withdrawn to the background.

c) Fear
I have weird phobias like I never use the elevator or I never lock my door, because I fear of getting stuck. Other than that, I try to choose my goals and dreams over fear. If there's something really important for me and the fear is the only thing holding me back, I always overcome it and do it. But if there's nothing huge to fight for, I am a pretty fearful person, and I don't really mind.

d) Love/passion
Usually people fall in love with me, I am too insecure to fall in love, but I enjoy the attention when somebody likes me and gives me compliments. I usually let people love me if they want to and then I fall in love too, but always hold a certain safe distance, even after years of a relationship.

e) Conflict
Again it depends. I am very calm and conflict avoidant with those I do not know well, but with people I've known for ages, I fight until I get exactly what I want.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
I have always been an outsider. I think that people might even like me, or consider me interesting, but I think I am so different and individualistic, that they don't know how to approach me. Only very extroverted and open types have been able to directly come to me and approach me. I also do not care about others enough and am too self indulgent to make the first move.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
I studied Media and Communication for my bachelor's degree and Creative Writing for my master's. Now I work as a journalist for an online lifestyle web for young people. I have always been pretty creative and artistic and after I had been rejected from studying acting I chose media.

During my studies of media, I had realized that I was far more dreamy, artistic, unrealistic and shy than my other classmates. A lot of people told me that not studying art had been a bad choice for me and that I should've done something more creative. I'd thought that media would've given me the space for self expression, but it wasn't really enough, so I changed major for my master's.

I think it was a good choice, because I was more in touch with the artist in me, but now I work in media anyway. If I could dream big I'd love to be a professional singer, songwriter, author, poet, maybe an occasional actress. I can imagine myself doing a lot creative free lance stuff at once and change between works easily, in order to not get bored. If I need to be a little more down to earth, I would love to write for small independent news in the culture and arts section. I'd also like to try out being a radio or a TV host.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
On how weird and awkward I act.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I think that racism, sexism and conservatism are the biggest issues. But I honestly hate when people bring them up in both positive and negative way. I hope that one day we will reach the point, where nobody will even think about the colour of someone's skin or their gender and people will be completely equal without paying attention to any differences whatsoever. I hope one day there won't be genders and there won't be races, I hope these words will completely disappear from our vocabularies.

I hate it when people value tradition over progress, because it only stops the human race from growth and prosperity.

Environment and how we treat our planet are also pretty serious issues. I still don't get it how people can use plastics, drive cars when it's not necessary or think that eating meat is ok.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Music, singing, writing, psychology, self improvement, politics.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
We usually hang out in pubs or bars, talk and drink beer or wine. Sometimes we go to concerts of our favourite bands together, we visit art clubs, music clubs or galleries. I love to attend public events like farmer's markets, vegan festival, handmade art and crafts markets etc...

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
Hmmm... I am a person of words, so I guess they're definitely more important, but sometimes some action is really necessary.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion

C- Wihout memories I could start a whole new life all over again without the burden of my past mistakes. It's not a curse, it's blessing!

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
Ordinary, plane, without ideas, goals and desires.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
Nah, I am myself fuck everyone else.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I am the messiest person you've ever met, I can guarantee you that. I love making plans though to make sure I stay on track and fulfill my goals and dreams in life, also to make sure I keep on getting better as a person. But in general and impersonal situations where my dreams or personal development are not at stake... pffff I do whatever feels right in the given moment and push everything until the last possible second.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
I love to watch TV shows, drink wine or tea, and talk about the meaning of life.

Last edited:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am still kind of curious what might come out of this one... Does anyone have an opinion? Or a guess? Or a..type(s)?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
NFP 4 or 9

I slightly lean toward ENFP, because I see a greater need for freedom from authority and restrictions, and an affinity for planning and actually reaching for your goals actively. I also lean toward 9 slightly because I see greater 6 and 3 than 2 and 1. However, I can't see you being a social 9 based on my current (loose) understanding of that type, and I don't see an overabundance of Sx in you (you'd be more outwardly competitive, which I only get flavors of from you when you are feeling inadequate in comparison to another, and even that is fleeting).

So:
ENFP 497 So/Sx, subject to change as my understanding changes.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NFP 4 or 9

I slightly lean toward ENFP, because I see a greater need for freedom from authority and restrictions, and an affinity for planning and actually reaching for your goals actively. I also lean toward 9 slightly because I see greater 6 and 3 than 2 and 1. However, I can't see you being a social 9 based on my current (loose) understanding of that type, and I don't see an overabundance of Sx in you (you'd be more outwardly competitive, which I only get flavors of from you when you are feeling inadequate in comparison to another, and even that is fleeting).

So:
ENFP 497 So/Sx, subject to change as my understanding changes.

Thanks for the response, I'm a bit surprised about your 9 typing, can I ask you why you think that?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Thanks for the response, I'm a bit surprised about your 9 typing, can I ask you why you think that?

I guess it would have been more accurate to say that I see a lot of 9 and 4. I did ultimately choose 4 over 9 by the end of my thinking spree, but 4w3. I guess I'm trying to figure out where the 6-ishness could be coming from, but I suppose we do display all types here and there and 7 seems stronger for sure.

You seem very free spirited, but pained and dissatisfied, and unsure of when to take a leap, although oftentimes you do it anyway which I think is admirable.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was playing around with some tests today and I have to say one thing. Ever since I've started to work full time, my Te is kicking its ultimate high, I had not been like this before, but I've been learning to count on my Te far more than in the past and it makes me feel so much stronger and whole then in the past.

Test results from Key2Cognition:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******** (8.3)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.4)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.4)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************************** (51.2)
excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.7)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************** (22.1)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************* (21.9)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.6)

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Human metrics MBTI test gave me:

INFP
Introvert(28%) iNtuitive(75%) Feeling(6%) Perceiving(38%)

Big 5

Neuroticism: 87/120 - High
Extraversion: 55/120 - Low
Openness to experience: 116/120 - High
Agreeableness: 97/120 - High
Conscientiousness: 50/120 - Low

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Socionics:

IEE-3Ne NeFi (ENFp)

Solti socionics test:

IEI with EIE being close second, then IEE and then EII as the 4th possibility.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting test! You and I sound a lot a like, in ways. I'm torn between INFP or ENFP as someone said, but I'm not sure on the typing thing. But you can also be an INTJ and do all the creative stuff, too.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My first impression was ENFP, but after doing the analysis, you turn out to be most likely INFP.

What I did notice was that there was quite a lot of Te/Si, so I'd say you may be focusing a lot on your weaker functions.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for the typings! I have to say I'm kinda surprised with the fact that people see me as an extrovert. I got this really short period when I typed as an ENFP, but that was because my therapy confused me a little about the strength of my extroverted functions. Anyway my therapist has told me many times herself that she sees me as an introvert and I think I am a quite clear introvert.

I am curious about enneagram though, mainly the tritype and stacking and socionics as well. When it comes to cognitive functions I don't think I fit the INFP stereotype and socionics is more dependent on the actual functions therefore it might be more interesting.