• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This thread is continuation of this thread.

Link

To tell you the truth I don't question my type but people don't attack/question my type.
So I am asking for their opinion on this.

Am I INTJ or something else?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Based on your forum behavior, I am positive about "T" and "J". I'm not so sure about the "I" and "N", but actually, now that I remember it, you were the one asking why having sex is important so I'll say "I". As for "N", I don't know how to recognize it in behavior that I can't directly observe. You talk a lot about how you think abstractly, but that doesn't always mean that you actually do in daily life. So I don't know about "N" or "S", but the "ITJ" I'm pretty sure on. From the way you describe yourself, though, you do sound "N". Hope that helps you.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Based on your forum behavior, I am positive about "T" and "J". I'm not so sure about the "I" and "N", but actually, now that I remember it, you were the one asking why having sex is important so I'll say "I". As for "N", I don't know how to recognize it in behavior that I can't directly observe. You talk a lot about how you think abstractly, but that doesn't always mean that you actually do in daily life. So I don't know about "N" or "S", but the "ITJ" I'm pretty sure on. From the way you describe yourself, though, you do sound "N". Hope that helps you.

Honestly I have started to think that no one will answer.

You are right, I am the one that opened the thread "Why should someone have sex?"

Well, it is hard to show N over the internet.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INTJ seems relatively accurate to me, but I'm not so sure you need to worry about it. Type study only for self-analysis is a hobby, and inconsequential compared to analyzing others and/or relationships. If my perception is correct, that's not something you're interested in atm.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
What type would you like to be, Antisocial?

Why does the iNtuitive offer such a delectable cognitive aroma to you, my friend?

I ask because you seem to be begging a certain conclusion - your continuum of threads dedicated to your personal unraveling betray a comprehension that I think you're working to keep hidden from our collective sight...

You know your type.

These threads aren't meant to offer you new insight. What's your gig?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What type would you like to be, Antisocial?

Why does the iNtuitive offer such a delectable cognitive aroma to you, my friend?

I ask because you seem to be begging a certain conclusion - your continuum of threads dedicated to your personal unraveling betray a comprehension that I think you're working to keep hidden from our collective sight...

You know your type.

These threads aren't meant to offer you new insight. What's your gig?

I think that this will explain some things.

1. See above.

2. Actually this is the 800th post of mine and I think that this is enough for me to draw some conclusions.

I took this much time since I am the only person in my real life that knows about MBTI.

I guess that there is only one more thing that needs to be done to end this.

What is confusing is that I am tring to be much more playfull that I actually am so you get the picture that I am hiding something. What is true.
Also I was giving the information that can be used to type me beause no one else can since where I live no on knows about the MBTI and on line tests could be wrong even if I never got anything but INTJ.

In the first thread I have said that I don't doubt that I am INTJ because the only person I really know in my life it is me and I dont see how I can be anything but INTJ. Why I am so creful?
Because MBTI is the frst logical(more or less) explanation for my tendencys.

Why N?

Because am unskilled, I have never done anything really practical.
Even my practical school projects were completly done by my parents.(with my supervision)
I am a future scientist, I think about time, space and things like that every day. I live in my head. I love strategy games.

If you have more questions feel free to ask that is the point of this thread.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You are saying this because I play games with you or you really think that?
I was unaware that you have ever "played games" with me.

You don't seem like an INTJ to me.
ISTJ seems like the next most likely type you could be.

Why were you unable to discern the purpose of the whoever posts last wins thread?
Why couldn't you read between the lines and figure it out?
You're highly intelligent, but in an S way.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Many people say ISTJ.

Why do you think that I am ISTJ? Please give me a good reason to believe in that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was unaware that you have ever "played games" with me.

You don't seem like an INTJ to me.
ISTJ seems like the next most likely type you could be.

Why were you unable to discern the purpose of the whoever posts last wins thread?
Why couldn't you read between the lines and figure it out?
You're highly intelligent, but in an S way.

LoL.

It was a joke.

I had nothing to post in that thread so I have desided to play an idiot to provide me material to post. Can't you see from my second post there that I am joking?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I thought it was bc everyone's an idiot 'cept me. Learn somethin new every day, HI-OOOOOO!

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Many people say ISTJ.

Why do you think that I am ISTJ? Please give me a good reason to believe in that.
There's one!
Do you know how many times in my life my ISTJ mother has said to me, "Give me ten good reasons"?!

Ten! I could never give her one!
INTJs don't have reasons!
They have Ni based on principles!