• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Prove me otherwise.

Find me a post that is so scientific and so big and it is posted by S.

In this case I am pointing at this post because it is full of interactions and statictics.
I should probably respond to this in a private message, right? I don't want to take this thread too far off-topic.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I have left because it was 2:00 AM now I will reply.

Exactly.
I have chosen this not because I want you to read it. The point is in making of evaluation. What you did. My argument is that S people don't make so big posts. Plus there is a factor that entire thing is "scientific prophecy".
Case closed.
You are an arrogant young man.
Some S types are quite prolific.

INTJs don't make such long posts either.

Not only that but you are obviously deeply troubled.
We are probably looking at your shadow a lot of the time.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Prove me otherwise.

Find me a post that is so scientific and so big and it is posted by S.

In this case I am pointing at that post because it is full of interactions and statictics.
Look at yourself blather.
You don't understand the nuances of type.
You are an ISTJ.

"Prove me prove me"
You are too stubborn to listen.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
heck you have to be an INTJ.

I - there's no real denying that. you say you test 100% on I many times. not really something debatable. ENTJ's are too different.

N - fuck yeah. you're as theoretical as anyone here. i like it when i see your posts as i have a passion for theory too. you're really N even for an N.

T - yep, you're here to develop your mind more than anything. should be right. you don't seen to be an emotional guy at all, so i'll find it hard calling you an F. your endless pursuit of identity does seem quite NF though, but i guess that's just one thing.

J - hmmmm... INTP's and INTJ's sound quite different really. the INTP's i know are actually quite playful once they identify you as a mind mate. based on that i'll say you're an INTJ > INTP. i don't know your work habits or anything like that though, which is quite a clear indicator of J/P.

As for the T part, I am doing all of this because of two reasons.

1. Since I am a loner I have stockpiled large number of ideas that people usually don't understand and this is a perfect place to test them.

2. I don't search for my identity since I am very very sure that I am INTJ. It is just that I am providing information, so that people could type me.

As for the J part.

I have a reputation of the very reliable person. To me it is not a problem to wake up in the 2:00 AM and spent that that entire night in learning if there is no other way to do it. When I was younger my parents used to hang out in my room bacause the claimed that this is good for their mental health since it is the cleanest room in the house. I am my stubborn nature is hard to miss especialy in real life.Plus many other things.
What I want is to see what others think about me as an INTJ.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Look at yourself blather.
You don't understand the nuances of type.
You are an ISTJ.

"Prove me prove me"
You are too stubborn to listen.

Isn't that more of a J trait then S?

As far as I know strong J can make you look like S.
Do I have the wrong picture about it?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't that more of a J trait then S?

As far as I know strong J can make you look like S.
Do I have the wrong picture about it?

Yes.

I question the validity of a lot of your posts. Everything you say seems designed to alienate people. Given that attitude, I can't believe you care what anyone thinks, so I'm at a loss to understand this post, other than as an exercise in self-publicity and self-aggrandizement or just arguing for the sake of bloody arguing.

Are you really trying to connect with others, but just really bad at it? Or are you just perverse?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Everything you say seems designed to alienate people.

You're on to something here, bluemonday.

Not a question of barriers in translation - seems pretty clear that most are able to comprehend the skeletal structure of what Antisocial's offering...

Likely the issue is a simple inability to reconcile intellectual identity. Wants others to reinforce the "value" of his creativity/ability to abstract. His urgency (and inflexibility towards differing viewpoints) makes it clear that he's not open to discussion -- which truly means all of his threads are really just a ruse intended to center conversation onto himself to serve his emotional bottom line.

Sounds like a nervous kid to me.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yes.

I question the validity of a lot of your posts. Everything you say seems designed to alienate people. Given that attitude, I can't believe you care what anyone thinks, so I'm at a loss to understand this post, other than as an exercise in self-publicity and self-aggrandizement or just arguing for the sake of bloody arguing.

Are you really trying to connect with others, but just really bad at it? Or are you just perverse?

Probably a little bit of both.

But I did not think that I am so alienating, but for sure I am not the person that will just agree with things in most cases.

If you think that this is a some kind of trolling then I will try to end this because trolling is not my intntion. I just wanted to know what people think. As for INTJmom I was thinking that she was teasing me so I did same to her.
Some of her posts here look like pure sarcasm.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You're on to something here, bluemonday.

Not a question of barriers in translation - seems pretty clear that most are able to comprehend the skeletal structure of what Antisocial's offering...

Likely the issue is a simple inability to reconcile intellectual identity. Wants others to reinforce the "value" of his creativity/ability to abstract. His urgency (and inflexibility towards differing viewpoints) makes it clear that he's not open to discussion -- which truly means all of his threads are really just a ruse intended to center conversation onto himself to serve his emotional bottom line.

Sounds like a nervous kid to me.

I can understand all parts but why nervous?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Your thread continuum suggests a hunger for praise.

Or, at the very least, acceptance.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably a little bit of both.

But I did not think that I am so alienating, but for sure I am not the person that will just agree with things in most cases.

If you think that this is a some kind of trolling then I will try to end this because trolling is not my intntion. I just wanted to know what people think. As for INTJmom I was thinking that she was teasing me so I did same to her.
Some of her posts here look like pure sarcasm.

Now I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for you. INTJMom is rarely sarcastic. She is mildly exasperated and a bit annoyed, as well as having a bit of fun with you. You have a tendency to produce this effect in people. Are you really not aware of this?

One thing is for sure: you are not an F!

I'm not really sure what your type is, and I don't know how helpful it will be for you to find out.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Your thread continuum suggests a hunger for praise.

Or, at the very least, acceptance.

If you think this way I don't have any argument against it.

As for thread continuum I don't have anything else to "offer". My interests are very limited. If you want to talk about sports, movies of music you will find out that I am weak collocutor. What is because I have no real interests in that kind of things.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
If you think this way I don't have any argument against it.

As for thread continuum I don't have anything else to "offer". My interests are very limited. If you want to talk about sports, movies of music you will find out that I am weak collocutor. What is because I have no real interests in that kind of things.

There really is nothing to defend here, Antisocial.

People have a hard time understanding where you're coming from - hence your encountered friction earlier in this thread. Specifically, you tend to champion negative stereotypes associated with S perception.

To counter these attacks against the character of your argument, you sidestep by suggesting that your thinking style is either too complex/sophisticated for people to understand (what you're really doing is taking the easy way out of a potentially cumbersome social exchange, while land-mining your tracks with blanket insults to anyone who disagrees with you).

If you feel really pushed, you double-up your retreat with sentiments that speak to your fastidious/responsible personality (your "clean room" post) offline.

Each method is a way to protect yourself from feeling (ironically) isolated from the group.

Ultimately, you hate feeling antisocial.

If you want acceptance, take the time to explain yourself.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Now I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for you. INTJMom is rarely sarcastic. She is mildly exasperated and a bit annoyed, as well as having a bit of fun with you. You have a tendency to produce this effect in people. Are you really not aware of this?

One thing is for sure: you are not an F!

I'm not really sure what your type is, and I don't know how helpful it will be for you to find out.

It is possible that I made a wrong judgment since my Fe is disaster.
But you are right I have that effect on people.

One question
Can it be that I am so asymmetrical that it is hard to type me because of that?
Usually in the real life people are disturbed with my tendencys and with my way of looking at things. I can't deny that most of my life I was alone. What has probably created a personaly that is not too social in any definition of the word.

For example few days ago my grandmother said to me.

You! You and crying!? Buuuuaahhaaahhaa:devil:
You would not drop a single tear even if your father dies this afternoon.
(I don't have a problem with my father)

It is just that people see as the most
unsocial,analytical,cold harted and unspontaneous bastard that they have meet in their life.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Sorry for interrupting, but haven't you posted this same exact message somewhere else before? Are you recycling it? Or maybe I'm imagining things...

Last edited:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But you are right I have that effect on people.

One question
Can it be that I am so asymmetrical that it is hard to type me because of that?
Usually in the real life people are disturbed with my tendencys and with my way of looking at things. I can't deny that most of my life I was alone. What has probably created a personaly that is not too social in any definition of the word.

You would not drop a single tear even if your father dies this afternoon.
(I don't have a problem with my father)

It is just that people see as the most
unsocial,analytical,cold harted and unspontaneous bastard that they have meet in their life.

You can't be, since you care so much about what people think of you.

Let's just say you're special - just like everyone else. ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Sorry for interrupting, but haven't you posted this same exact message somewhere else before? Are you recycling it? Or maybe I'm imagining things...

Yes I have posted it before (the grandmother part).
But this is the right thing to post in this situation, it is still good argument.
If you want other examples just ask.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You can't be, since you care so much about what people think of you.

Let's just say you're special - just like everyone else. ;)

This situation is exception to the rule since I am trying to determine why I have so much trouble to fit in and for the first time there looks that there is logical explanation.
You have no idea how much I act differently here then in the real life.
In the case that I care so much about what others think I would have accepted that ISTJ long ago.

Here is why I have asked the question that I am maybe too unbalanced to be clear what I am.
This are some MBTI test results that I have posted on the forum.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 88 100 88

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

•very expressed introvert
•very expressed intuitive personality
•very expressed thinking personality
•very expressed judging personality

INTJ -The Mastermind
You scored 100% I, 95% N, 95%T, 80%J

Results
Introversion (I): 13 versus Extroversion (E): 2
Sensing (S): 3 versus Intuition (N): 18
Thinking (T): 15 versus Feeling (F): 2
Judging (J): 18 versus Perceiving (P): 3

INTJ

E 1 I 13
S 3 N 11
F 0 T 14
P 0 J 14

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************************(50.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************ (48.6)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *** (3.7)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************** (18.8)
limited use

It is just that test results look so extreme that I had to ask for a second
opinion. I have never tested as anything but INTJ.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is just that test results look so extreme that I had to ask for a second
opinion. I have never tested as anything but INTJ.

That's not logical.
Ergo, you can't be an NT.

j/k - Looks pretty conclusive to me.
INTJs are a variable bunch, IME.

Now, get out there and develop some social skills already!