• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me again (Doing Kray's questionnaire this time)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I’m doing this for fun too, so no one really has to reply.

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken intoaccount)?

I am nearly 30, I live in the American Midwest currently but have lived in several regions, mostly being theNorthwest.

Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire?

Does anxiety count? I am not that articulate either, spent more time reading than communicating through 95% of my life. I tend to 2nd guess myself.

Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

Born Christian, converted to Satanism, then Atheist, now I've adopted a lot of Buddhist philosophy. So I definitely believe in things like mind over matter, balance, and spirituality somewhat. I view myself as right of center moderate, but was raised around Union democrats.

b) Whichtypes are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

INTJ is what I considerthe most after studying the functions etc, but I realize I am probably an outlier. So its difficult to be 100% certain. So I like other viewpoints. Other possibilities can be INFJ, INTP, or ENTJ. I have not 100% settled in, because people tend to type me all over the place.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Wouldn't we all want that answered? lol I have yet to find one, or I should say, yet to find one I view worth fighting for. I am a bit of a naturalist in terms of humanity, andview it as one big cycle or rising and falling. So any "purpose"is pointless in the grand scheme, so If I want a purpose I want something that will last through many generations. I would also might go entirely based on what I personally desire, and fuck the rest of the world. Both are options I have considered.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Oh good question. I can see all aspects of them in myself. Except for maybe Lust. So I cannot say I have a most relate able one. If I had to choose, it would be wrath or pride.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type ofpeople you are drawn to:

Nonjudgmental types, authentic and straight forwards people. Impersonal. People who present themselves with an air of professionalism.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you:

A wide variety. People who like to fight me, people who think I am entertaining, people who can't love but hate me. Some who wish to prove themselves by standing up to me. Other people find something in me, and I am not sure what, that they find inspiring. So I cannot say for sure.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by:

People who try to say how I think or feel.Who think they know me better than I know myself. I don't view myself as someone so easily understood, I don't appreciate patronizing attitudes.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Articulation is definitely one. My social skills were damaged early in my life, so I never developed them properly, but I have made great efforts to change that and have had positive results. I feel if I can communicate more effectively, I will gain more respect and recognition, maybe appreciation for my contributions.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger - this emotion of mine is deep, but largely ignored. It leaks out like constant irritation. I am very patient, but if I snap. Its very hard for me to control my anger.

b) Shame - I don't really think of shame much. I am more aware of courtesy, than shame.

c)Fear – I'm not sure what I fear. Im pretty isolated emotionally...But perhaps the biggest thing I am afraid of is myself, my emotions overcoming me, losing control, but at the same time think it feels great letting go sometimes.

d) Love/passion -
I have zero relationship with love and relationships. This part of me is broken. I am trying to revive it though. I used to be caring.

e) Conflict - I love and hate a good fight. Its energizing and cleans the air like a lightning strike I suppose. I don’t backdown unless I know I cannot win, or I think I hurt someone. Sometimes I am not in the mood though, and find myself very angry towards disagreements and get snappy and defensive.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Unraveling the traumas of my past, getting over regrets, mistakes, and learning to accept things. I've managed to learn to forgive, but I have no closure. I need it, to move on and I hope I can make it in time. I have a strong theme of self-reliance and mistrust of others.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

I did not go to college, I started working at 16 because my parents never paid for anything in my life other than food and clothing. I missed out on alot of things because of this. I didn't really choose jobs, I just worked my way around to better ones over the years. I am currently working for Toyota. Id like a real job someday. I think id be better at a desk job, just never had the opportunity to get one. I think I would enjoy working with computers if money wasn't an issue going to school. Languages are also very interesting to me, as well as culture.

9)When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

Itend to make direct eye contact, give them a firm handshake, smile, then leave them alone. If they actually want to talk, Ill ask themhow they are. Small talk from there. I don't really look at them whenwe talk. I tend to picture what they are talking about. Ill ask questions, and answer some. I tend to forget names and faces instantly, so I don't really try to remember because It doesn't help.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Humanity is just an arrogant animals pretending to be gods over nature. The biggest problem for humans, is human nature. Its the sole reason we destroy each other. Our greed, and desires, and laziness are all contributing factors.

11) What are some of your hobbies andinterests?

I got a handful. Writing is really the onlything "hobby" like in reality. Maybe cooking. I like anime, music, and art as well. Some games.

13) How do you usually“hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

Friends? What's that? Seriously, I’ve never had a real friend. I’ve had acquaintances whom I hung out with though.Generally we go out for food, or walk around and chat. Maybe a movie. I do however, tend to call people I do not know hardly, friends anyways.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Actions, because people are delusional in their beliefs. i.e. You can say you're an anti-fascist all you want, but if you shut down freedom of speech, attack political opponents etc. I see you as the fascist through your actions.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To neverbe able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To beimmortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for therest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborateon why!

My face when I already have one of these curses. Id go with b), because I want to watch the potential of humanity playout. I don't want to miss anything, it sounds grand. I am awfully curious about what is going to happen, because I want to know if my assumptions and predictions will play out.

16)What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I’m not sure if I want to "avoid" being anything. I am what I am, and what I will become. Maybe avoiding schizophrenic would be good. I don’t really believe in good or evil. I would definitely hate to become a self-defeating nihilist. A good representation of someone I would hate to be, is probably the Joker. But people like them also fascinate me.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

If I obsess, its entirely self-contained. Its sometimes so severe, that it alters my personality. Is that merging? But with others? No, mine are very private and personal. I actually enjoy obsessing.

18)Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I like to say"ordered chaos". I know exactly where everything is, but it looks cluttered.

I definitely plan ahead, but can also compromise and improvise if I have to and easily re-adjust the course of action. I prefer work>play but fail at it occasionally and do play first. Clean when its to a point.

I do not like surprises, as I don’t want to be expected to react emotionally when I am not prepared. I can impulsively indulge in things like food though.

I am not sure what to put for preferences and tendencies. I prefer the night time, as I am a night owl. I like to be alone, and read the news and chat on discord. I tend to avoid social gatherings, unless I have enough energy to really participate in them. But I always end up on my phone in the corner. I much prefer one on one conversations in real life. I also often meditate and contemplate on scenarios that might happen inthe future that I need to deal with soon. I have a tendency to get up and walk around to think, then sit back down. Moving helps me think clearer.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I can usually adapt to any environment. I ignore the cold for example. The only thing I am ever concerned about in my comfort is usually circulation, as mine is really shitty and my legs fall asleep in certain chairs easily. SoI need a comfy computer chair. I prefer the temperature to be around 50-60f. If it is too hot, I feel sluggish and tired. One of the reasons I love autumn, as it makes my mind feel clearer.

Last edited:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your thread hasn't got much activity, so I'll respond to you before Sterres.

From this alone, I'd probably gauge you as an INTJ. Where you deviate from INTJ descriptions seems to be consistent with being an 8w9 sp/so core. From the questionaire alone, I say INTJ 8w9 4w5 6w5 sp/so. From talking to you, I think a 4w3 fix is also a possibility, but the wings on your tritype really don't mean much at all so it's your call. My analysis is below, I deleted questions I didn't get much from:

Last edited:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@RooibosKrayfish

How much do you tend to second guess yourself? In excess could be a sign of a 6 or 9 fix, however this is nipicky.

Only when it comes to doing new things that I am unfamiliar with.

Having wrath near the top of the list may be indicative of a high gut type enneagram wise (typically 1 or 8 with a lean towards 8). Lust as last is a bit odd for someone considering 8 core, however sx blindness/upbringing could play a role I suppose? Pride is typically most common in the id types (873) and image triad (234)

I think my upbringing has played a huge role in my sexuality, and my aversion to it due to my past.

The fear/shame responses make me think you're likely an 8w9 or a 9w8 core. You express anger often, but aren't comfortable doing so (out of fear of loosing control of yourself), which may suggest 9>8, but your Q itself leans a bit towards 8 as a whole. Your response to shame may indicate 4w3 over 4w5? You are sounding a bit more id than ego through this anyhow.

I have considered 4w3 as a fix.

If you feel up to it, would you elaborate on what about languages and culture you find interesting?

I have a preference with Asian cultures and languages. I think I just like the symbolism, and how they see the world. How it is very complex as opposed to other languages and cultures. Japanese especially. It has low key spirituality in everything, as well as a very poetic way of being.

Thank you for replying! I can answer more questions if you want.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see a good bit of Fi in your OP, as well as general tendency toward P: impressionistic, go-with-the-flow, take life as it comes.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I enjoyed reading through your answers Exo, thanks for sharing! I agree with Coriolis that you seem to have a good bit of Fi, though, part of me thinks that “Fi” flavor may in part be coming from any natural inclinations as an introvert. Remove words like “values” from the varied descriptions of Fi, and to me at least, it can sound much like self awareness and the degree of which, you have. Regardless if what I’ve read in your post is Fi or not, I do think you have a good deal of self awareness and I commend that as not many people do.

I can’t say I have any sort of typing suggestions for you at the moment, but for what it’s worth, I do see a fair bit of myself in you with many shared perspectives on life and of people.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@RooibosKrayfish

How much do you tend to second guess yourself? In excess could be a sign of a 6 or 9 fix, however this is nipicky.

Only when it comes to doing new things that I am unfamiliar with.

Having wrath near the top of the list may be indicative of a high gut type enneagram wise (typically 1 or 8 with a lean towards 8). Lust as last is a bit odd for someone considering 8 core, however sx blindness/upbringing could play a role I suppose? Pride is typically most common in the id types (873) and image triad (234)

I think my upbringing has played a huge role in my sexuality, and my aversion to it due to my past.

The fear/shame responses make me think you're likely an 8w9 or a 9w8 core. You express anger often, but aren't comfortable doing so (out of fear of loosing control of yourself), which may suggest 9>8, but your Q itself leans a bit towards 8 as a whole. Your response to shame may indicate 4w3 over 4w5? You are sounding a bit more id than ego through this anyhow.

I have considered 4w3 as a fix.

If you feel up to it, would you elaborate on what about languages and culture you find interesting?

I have a preference with Asian cultures and languages. I think I just like the symbolism, and how they see the world. How it is very complex as opposed to other languages and cultures. Japanese especially. It has low key spirituality in everything, as well as a very poetic way of being.

Thank you for replying! I can answer more questions if you want.

Mm I see. I feel a lot stronger in my analysis of your enneagram than anything else (though I guess I could also see 4 potentially being higher than your 8? Not from the q, but from my interactions with you... If you're 4 core though definitely 4w5 over 4w3). I didn't really get much from this, but I think I feel fairly confident with saying that you're on the Te-Fi axis rather than Fe-Ti (which is an area I recall you having issues deciding regarding INFJ vs INTJ). If I can think of any better questions to ask I will, though I'm glad to finally see your Q get attention

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey,

I think you're an INFJ.

I have considered this, being an INFJ with a surpressed Fe. Cool that someone else can see it. ;)