• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you like help with determining your dichotomies?

Shadow Play

Mm I see. Agreeableness wise I'm typically inn the 45-65 range, with a slight skew towards being more agreeable:
View attachment 20778 This is the whole thing if it helps, this one seems to characterize my typical results pretty well.
I've always had difficulty figuring out if I fell on the F or T side of things. I've considered INtP heavily in the past though (both dichtometry wise and via the cognitive functions) and have gotten positive feedback with that, so it's definitely plausible. Dichotomy wise, I've always struggled most with the T/F axis (probably unreasonably). Could neuroticism also play a role in my confusion? High neuroticism typically leans more towards emotional reactivity anyhow which could be where I'm struggling.

Your attachment was an invalid link.

I agree that Neuroticism can skewer one's T/F preferences. If you're a Limbic T, it's more about in what way you are sensitive, rather than whether or not you are sensitive. I'm a Limbic T, and I have turbulent emotional experiences. I'm prone to feelings of disappointment and stress, I'm stirred by sad music and stories, and I've had to wrestle with a fair amount of angst in the past few years. For those fed pop culture archetypes of Thinkers as Vulcans or robots, a Thinker possessing strong emotions seems like an oxymoron. However, even though I'm Limbic, what makes me a Thinker is that I don't feel as though my emotions are an inseparable part of me or that they're telling me something about myself. I see my emotions as being like a storm I got caught in. They're something I experience, and I weather the storm until it passes. In contrast, a Feeler would be more likely to analyse their emotional responses, both so they can figure out why they feel that way and also so they can work out how they should feel about something.

Also, even though I may be very sensitive to my own internal responses, I have a fairly thick skin against external responses. I basically don't give a fuck about any criticism that comes my way; if it's constructive criticism, I'll chew it over, but otherwise I just move along doing my own thing. It's very difficult for me to take others' remarks personally. I don't set out to intentionally offend people, but if people take offence at what I say when I criticise their ideas or the things they've produced, that's their problem, not mine, because it should've been clear I meant nothing personal.

What theory is this from? I would like to read it.

Calm/Limbic is the Big Five label for low or high preferences in Neuroticism. Those who are Calm are lower, while those who are Limbic are higher.

1) E8 is not just about conflict
2) I'm not non-confrontational in the sense of avoiding conflict to keep the peace
3) admittedly, looking at me and my motivations/actions in day-to-day, my gut influence is pretty weak

About being non-confrontational, it's more that I'm very selective. Compared to some people who confront on every little thing, I'm more capable of letting things slide if it's not actually something important (though this is learned behaviour). So compared to the average INTJ, I am pretty non-confrontational/easygoing (which is what made me consider INFJ).

It is said that E8 can't measure their strength- it's true. Once I come out I'm very candid and if the person I'm talking to is sensitive, I'll accidentally push them too hard. It results in way more broken pieces that I'm willing to pick up after the ordeal. I really hate dealing with that, so I'd rather not. Sometimes what is regular discussion to me can be perceived as an attack by a more sensitive person, even if I was just speaking as-is / am just wanting to solve something. I guess this can point against F for me in dichotomies because I'm usually pretty blind to the emotional impact of what I say / do.

I'm presuming your 8 would be 8w9? There's also the position in the tritype, too. Since it is less preferred, I could see how it would have at least a somewhat minimal influence. That makes sense.

Ahh. I generally don't relate to the profile / descriptions as a whole, but I particularly did not relate to that. It's what makes me struggle to type as an F/NF/Idealist.

People note that there is an apparent gentleness to my presence/approach, and generally can't tell my T/F, especially online. While people naturally gravitate to me for that gentleness, it's more that they come to me rather than I go reach out and console them. It doesn't help that I'm actually a very dry / detached person, which is much more apparent in real life. This part does confuse me because it isn't INTJ-like at all, however, those who know me note I am detached/objective/unemotional, and I barely make emotional appeals (doesn't mean I can't, but it's barely laced with real emotion). I also place more focus in actually solving the problem than making them feel better, the latter is icky and I end up not knowing what to do.
About the artistic comments, I do work as an artist, and have artistic interests.

Generally speaking, I (and others) have had the most confusion with T/F for me. Maybe dichotomy wise, I'm a really nice T/F balanced INTJ, if that makes sense?
Also, strong Ts tend to see me as F, and strong Fs tend to see me as T.

So, your gentleness comes from being approachable, not from being overly soft or "fluffy". It's possible for an INTJ to be mild mannered and approachable in the way you describe. Your emphasis on being dry/detached and on solving problems over comfort are solid T traits.

Artistic interests are primarily the purveyor of being an N (although there are some S artists), and while there is also a slight predisposition for Fs to pursue the arts, it's not as though NFs have a monopoly over artists.

Thank you for the observations & time with this.

My pleasure.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm presuming your 8 would be 8w9? There's also the position in the tritype, too. Since it is less preferred, I could see how it would have at least a somewhat minimal influence. That makes sense.

Yes, 8w9. 5w6, 3w2, 8w9. I'm more of the gently smouldering volcano type, though moments are anger are very brief, the moment I detach and think about the situation- it's gone. But when I'm really angry, you will know. I don't hide it. There's also the bit of when I was looking at it from approach to anger as an emotion- I took a long time to notice my patterns, what with 5+3 detachment.

So, your gentleness comes from being approachable, not from being overly soft or "fluffy". It's possible for an INTJ to be mild mannered and approachable in the way you describe. Your emphasis on being dry/detached and on solving problems over comfort are solid T traits.

Artistic interests are primarily the purveyor of being an N (although there are some S artists), and while there is also a slight predisposition for Fs to pursue the arts, it's not as though NFs have a monopoly over artists.

I never thought about that. Probably. It's not like I'm waving a 'BE FRIENDS WITH ME' sign either, though. I really don't know.
Thanks again for the further clarification and help. Looks like based off dichotomies alone, I'm INTJ. This is way simpler than functions.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your attachment was an invalid link.

I agree that Neuroticism can skewer one's T/F preferences. If you're a Limbic T, it's more about in what way you are sensitive, rather than whether or not you are sensitive. I'm a Limbic T, and I have turbulent emotional experiences. I'm prone to feelings of disappointment and stress, I'm stirred by sad music and stories, and I've had to wrestle with a fair amount of angst in the past few years. For those fed pop culture archetypes of Thinkers as Vulcans or robots, a Thinker possessing strong emotions seems like an oxymoron. However, even though I'm Limbic, what makes me a Thinker is that I don't feel as though my emotions are an inseparable part of me or that they're telling me something about myself. I see my emotions as being like a storm I got caught in. They're something I experience, and I weather the storm until it passes. In contrast, a Feeler would be more likely to analyse their emotional responses, both so they can figure out why they feel that way and also so they can work out how they should feel about something.

Also, even though I may be very sensitive to my own internal responses, I have a fairly thick skin against external responses. I basically don't give a fuck about any criticism that comes my way; if it's constructive criticism, I'll chew it over, but otherwise I just move along doing my own thing. It's very difficult for me to take others' remarks personally. I don't set out to intentionally offend people, but if people take offence at what I say when I criticise their ideas or the things they've produced, that's their problem, not mine, because it should've been clear I meant nothing personal.
Mm I see. I guess going off that, I might have a slight T skew then. I'm pretty much in the same boat when it comes to emotions and means of dealing with them (at least in the sense of your "caught in the storm" analogy). I'm definitely capable of being moved by emotions at times, but I tend to be distrustful of such responses and actively work to minimize them. I do tend to analyze my feelings and my emotional responses quite often, however this is exclusive to negative emotions and the goal is typically oriented more around maintaining control/minimizing their impact. Contemplating my responses to other things seems trivial, though it's probably not especially when I struggle to identify interests. When it comes to criticism I've been told my skin is too thick, though when criticism others I tend to bend things a bit. It's more so I can actually get people to make changes based on the criticism though, since most people are a bit more sensitive to that than I am. Might just be my 3 fix?

Thank you for your time and patience by the way. Your responses are pretty thorough compared to most discussions I had with people about my type and I'm very indecisive.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I noted before, I'd expect an INF to be able to relate to a substantial amount from both INFP and INFJ profiles, since there is a substantial amount of overlap between those two types. All the stuff you bolded in the INFJ profile was just as applicable to INFP, except I couldn't help but notice you didn't bold the following line: "As Judgers, they do make plans and set times and goals, but they avoid getting down to the real nitty gritty as the Guardians would." In contrast, the following excerpts you bolded in the INFP profile have a distinct P lean to them:

Between INFPs and INFJs, INFJs often have a stronger sense of community spirit. An INFJ will place greater emphasis on the common good, and on the importance of meeting others halfway through accepted social behaviours. INFPs, however, are more individualistic than that.

In addition, you also bolded the line describing financial security as less important for INFPs. Between Ps and Js, Ps tend to be more comfortable with splurging out, while Js not uncommonly feel anxious about their finances - often to the point of keeping a spreadsheet or saving up a nest egg in case of a rainy day. For many Js, a dollar saved is better than a dollar earned, since that's one more dollar they could spend further down the line. That's not to say a P couldn't learn the importance of saving, but Ps are more present oriented than that.

It's understandable if you don't deal well with the "extremely stressful unexpected," if you're referring to things such as freak accidents. Almost anyone of any type could be caught off guard by those sorts of occurrences. However, Js prefer to respond to the extremely stressful by forming contingency plans. By relying on a procedure, this allows them to go into autopilot instead of being forced to improvise in stressful situations. Are you the type who tends to fret over what could go wrong, or do you generally prefer to live and let live?

At any rate, you've emphasised that you prefer to be "bound to neither timetables nor plans," which gives me a stronger P lean.

I do find it peculiar that you came out with a (rather moderate) J preference in that test. Do you often test as an INFJ? And if you've taken Big Five personality tests, where do you tend to score on Conscientiousness?

I think I fall so closely to center on the J/P divide that it's very difficult to determine. Most tests do give me INFJ. I am more J with finances and contingency plans as you describe, and more INFP with community spirit/individuality.

Could you recommend a good place to take the Big Five? I've gotten varying results depending on which test I took.

Shadow Play

Yes, 8w9. 5w6, 3w2, 8w9. I'm more of the gently smouldering volcano type, though moments are anger are very brief, the moment I detach and think about the situation- it's gone. But when I'm really angry, you will know. I don't hide it. There's also the bit of when I was looking at it from approach to anger as an emotion- I took a long time to notice my patterns, what with 5+3 detachment.

I never thought about that. Probably. It's not like I'm waving a 'BE FRIENDS WITH ME' sign either, though. I really don't know.
Thanks again for the further clarification and help. Looks like based off dichotomies alone, I'm INTJ. This is way simpler than functions.

I've found dichotomies more straightforward as well.

Mm I see. I guess going off that, I might have a slight T skew then. I'm pretty much in the same boat when it comes to emotions and means of dealing with them (at least in the sense of your "caught in the storm" analogy). I'm definitely capable of being moved by emotions at times, but I tend to be distrustful of such responses and actively work to minimize them. I do tend to analyze my feelings and my emotional responses quite often, however this is exclusive to negative emotions and the goal is typically oriented more around maintaining control/minimizing their impact. Contemplating my responses to other things seems trivial, though it's probably not especially when I struggle to identify interests. When it comes to criticism I've been told my skin is too thick, though when criticism others I tend to bend things a bit. It's more so I can actually get people to make changes based on the criticism though, since most people are a bit more sensitive to that than I am. Might just be my 3 fix?

Thank you for your time and patience by the way. Your responses are pretty thorough compared to most discussions I had with people about my type and I'm very indecisive.

Being told your "skin is too thick" when it comes to criticism gives me a stronger T lean than before.

Even though I do feel emotions strongly, I'm not likely to evaluate the importance of things based on how I feel about them, which makes me something of a typical T type in that respect. Your scrutiny towards your emotional experience suggests a T preference. I think gender differences can also play a role in how introspective one is towards their emotional state. The hemispheres of female brains are more interconnected, while the hemispheres of male brains are more compartmentalised. It's possible that it leads to a kind of cross-talking across hemispheres conductive to greater emotional regulation and evaluation. Another gender difference between male Ts and female Ts is that women are often more tactful than men. T types generally hold the view that scrutiny of the shortcomings of things is more constructive in the long run than praise, but I think male Ts are less likely to hold back when providing criticism, even if it comes across as 'salty'. Female Ts are likely to moderate their criticism. Some would argue this is primarily a cultural difference, while others would argue this is a fundamental gender difference. I've made no verdict as to which of the two factors plays the greater contributing role.

At this point in time, I'm inclined to type you as an INTP, as reflected in your MBTI test results. I, N, and P are clear. T is the least clear of your dichotomies, and I think any fuzziness in the T/F department can be explained both because it seems to be the most multifaceted dichotomy in general, and also by the mutual influence of being female and Limbic. If you're still uncertain about the T, you could always settle for an INtP label, but there's no rush to determine your type.

I think I fall so closely to center on the J/P divide that it's very difficult to determine. Most tests do give me INFJ. I am more J with finances and contingency plans as you describe, and more INFP with community spirit/individuality.

Could you recommend a good place to take the Big Five? I've gotten varying results depending on which test I took.

It's possible you are close enough to the middle on J/P where x is the best fit, which would make you an INFx. I don't believe crossing the J/P divide would completely flip your functions and make you an entirely different type.

I recommend 123test; add /personality-test/ to the URL.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's possible you are close enough to the middle on J/P where x is the best fit, which would make you an INFx. I don't believe crossing the J/P divide would completely flip your functions and make you an entirely different type.

I recommend 123test; add /personality-test/ to the URL.

Here are my results:
Openness to experience 81
Conscientiousness 54
Extraversion 4 --- this is way too low, I usually get a more middling score
Agreeableness 67
Natural reactions 61

Shadow Play

Here are my results:
Openness to experience 81
Conscientiousness 54
Extraversion 4 --- this is way too low, I usually get a more middling score
Agreeableness 67
Natural reactions 61

Well, your Big Five results indicate an INFx type - which is hardly surprising. Both Openness and Extraversion are strongly skewered in the IN directions. You say you usually score closer to the middle on Extraversion, but you don't seem to have any doubts about your I preference. Also, both Extraversion and Agreeableness can contribute to how sociable one is, since Agreeableness lends itself towards an interpersonal approach.

I'm quite willing to leave the matter of J/P ambiguous in your case. As for you, would you be comfortable with the idea of being an INFx, or would you prefer a more conclusive label? I'm certainly not going to dispute INFP if you decide that's the best fit out of the sixteen types.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Which answer comes closest to describing how you usually feel or act?

Which word in each pair appeals to you more? Think about what the words mean, not about how they look or how they sound.

Which answer comes closest to describing how you usually feel or act?

Which word in each pair appeals to you more? Think about what the words mean, not about how they look or how they sound.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I20 E1
N19 S7
T21 F3
J15 P7

I took this last night.

Also typed as a 4w3 core.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Aaahhhhhahaha
I love it when I see everyone here I've genuinely thought or suggested a type for
actually ending up with results for what I typed them as

Ix as INTJ
Yami as INTJ
Kray as INTP which I didnt say much about since I wasnt sure but have wondered a lot in my mind, and have brought it up before

Shadow Play

[MENTION=36353]Hexcoder[/MENTION] INTP matches up.

I: 16, E: 5
N: 22, S: 3
T: 18, F: 2
P: 15, J: 7

[MENTION=37565]Exolvuntur[/MENTION] Can you explain how your 4w3 Enneagram is compatible with your INTJ typing?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=38365]Shadow Play[/MENTION]

I typed myself using Wisdom of the Enneagram and various sources. The types that resonated with me the most were 4, 8, and 5. Including semi resonance, you can add 6 and 1.

4 main fears are about not having an identity, and trying to establish one of uniquenessn as well as being negativist and in perpetual self-doubt and low self esteem. I am also very expressive, creative and honest which lead me to think I was a feeler quite honestly. In comparison to 5w4, I do not tend to possess the emotional distance that they do. I am also not driving and outgoing enough to be an 8. So 4w3 possesses that drive far more than 5w4. A lot of other reasons as well, but I am on mobile so its difficult to get excerpts for sources.

Shadow Play

[MENTION=38365]Shadow Play[/MENTION]

I typed myself using Wisdom of the Enneagram and various sources. The types that resonated with me the most were 4, 8, and 5. Including semi resonance, you can add 6 and 1.

4 main fears are about not having an identity, and trying to establish one of uniquenessn as well as being negativist and in perpetual self-doubt and low self esteem. I am also very expressive, creative and honest which lead me to think I was a feeler quite honestly. In comparison to 5w4, I do not tend to possess the emotional distance that they do. I am also not driving and outgoing enough to be an 8. So 4w3 possesses that drive far more than 5w4. A lot of other reasons as well, but I am on mobile so its difficult to get excerpts for sources.

You only explained your reasons for identifying with 4w3, not explained how your Enneagram typing is compatible with your MBTI type. 4w3 is generally a far more compatible type with INFP, since INFPs are preoccupied with their sense of identity and purpose. They can stay with a feeling for hours just to make sense of what that feeling might be telling them about themselves. Expressiveness, creativity, and honesty are not exclusive to 4s.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
You only explained your reasons for identifying with 4w3, not explained how your Enneagram typing is compatible with your MBTI type. 4w3 is generally a far more compatible type with INFP, since INFPs are often preoccupied with their sense of identity and purpose. They often stay with a feeling for hours just to make sense of what that feeling might be telling them about themselves. Expressiveness, creativity, and honesty are not exclusive to 4s.
Been trying to say the same thing to her in my server. Several of us have commented that she doesn't seem 4 and does seem INTJ.
I still respect your decisions, Exo, not trying to be pushy. Just sharing.

INTP matches up.
I: 16, E: 5
N: 22, S: 3
T: 18, F: 2
P: 15, J: 7
Yeah, one more of those might have been F in reality, I keep rethinking it and wondering.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You only explained your reasons for identifying with 4w3, not explained how your Enneagram typing is compatible with your MBTI type. 4w3 is generally a far more compatible type with INFP, since INFPs are often preoccupied with their sense of identity and purpose. They often stay with a feeling for hours just to make sense of what that feeling might be telling them about themselves. Expressiveness, creativity, and honesty are not exclusive to 4s.

Oh I see what you mean. I am not sure than. (Only just got into this).

If I had to explain how I see it the best I can... I mull over for hours how to improve my image, and how to behave in a way that could benefit me as I am not satisfied with who I am, or what I am doing. I feel like I am nothing. There is both an emotional and logical aspect to it. If someone I interact with gets negative, I consider wether or not that type of person is worth changing over or not. I have a desire to fit in, as well as be myself. So its emotionally turbulent experience and I sometimes give up. I am well aware a lot of who I am is the product of these changes I impose on myself. Leading to emotions I sometimes do not want later.

I could be over thinking it, or not realize this is normal behavior. Sorry if this doesn't make sense or not what you were asking. Im not sure how to explain how desire or fears are at all related to functions.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Been trying to say the same thing to her in my server. Several of us have commented that she doesn't seem 4 and does seem INTJ.
I still respect your decisions, Exo, not trying to be pushy. Just sharing.

Some of them also argued I was lol. But I guess I am at a loss here @-@

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Some of them also argued I was lol. But I guess I am at a loss here @-@
It's alright. It can be confusing at first at times, but honestly that's half of the benefit of these things, a lot of introspection comes from it, which can be pretty beneficial in the long run. Give it time, or perhaps back away and live your life then come back to it after some time. Sometimes to take a step back is to take a step forward as well, and creates some distance from excess input. Also, one more thing...prioritize. Self-awareness has a limited capacity, so feedback is useful...but think of who knows their shit the most, and why you think they do; prioritize that input over the input of the others. That narrows things down also.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's alright. It can be confusing at first at times, but honestly that's half of the benefit of these things, a lot of introspection comes from it, which can be pretty beneficial in the long run. Give it time, or perhaps back away and live your life then come back to it after some time. Sometimes to take a step back is to take a step forward as well, and creates some distance from excess input. Also, one more thing...prioritize. Self-awareness has a limited capacity, so feedback is useful...but think of who knows their shit the most, and why you think they do; prioritize that input over the input of the others. That narrows things down also.

Thats why I am here. Lol

But yeah over exposure to inputs might be why I am all over the place. I should step back for a bit.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure, let's play!

On the MBTI test, I got:

E: 8
I: 13
S: 15
N: 11
F: 18
T: 6
P: 14
J: 8

IsFp. Ha, is this even necessary? I felt good about my self-honesty while taking this, although I've even gone so far as to type as INTJ in the distant past, and also claimed INFJ for quite a while - some are even still unconvinced that I'm not INFJ, but after coming this far, me being an N just seems like a weird idea now. The very very first time I took the official test as a student, I got INFP with just a hair's majority for N - close enough.

4w5 is slightly unusual for ISFP, and I could definitely get away with typing 4w3 because it not just how I appear but also a strong candidate internally, but below that at the level of core fears, it's 5's that gets to me in a more animalistic way that goes back further into childhood. Sx 4 competitiveness explains a 3-mimic pretty well, too. And maybe my J mimicry...one area where I seem to differ with a lot of Fi types is that while I as a kid felt repulsion toward acting "out of preference" to avoid failure and get to my objectives quickly and with certainty, that repulsion hardened over really fast and early. Some of the "out of preference" skills I've built, I can't wait to fling them off and denounce them, but others I'm genuinely grateful for and welcome them into my own variant of person.

Big 5:

Openness to experience: 52
Conscientiousness: 62
Extraversion: 39
Agreeableness: 39
Natural reactions (hehe such polite verbiage): 80

Shadow Play

Sure, let's play!

On the MBTI test, I got:

E: 8
I: 13
S: 15
N: 11
F: 18
T: 6
P: 14
J: 8

IsFp. Ha, is this even necessary? I felt good about my self-honesty while taking this, although I've even gone so far as to type as INTJ in the distant past, and also claimed INFJ for quite a while - some are even still unconvinced that I'm not INFJ, but after coming this far, me being an N just seems like a weird idea now. The very very first time I took the official test as a student, I got INFP with just a hair's majority for N - close enough.

4w5 is slightly unusual for ISFP, and I could definitely get away with typing 4w3 because it not just how I appear but also a strong candidate internally, but below that at the level of core fears, it's 5's that gets to me in a more animalistic way that goes back further into childhood. Sx 4 competitiveness explains a 3-mimic pretty well, too. And maybe my J mimicry...one area where I seem to differ with a lot of Fi types is that while I as a kid felt repulsion toward acting "out of preference" to avoid failure and get to my objectives quickly and with certainty, that repulsion hardened over really fast and early. Some of the "out of preference" skills I've built, I can't wait to fling them off and denounce them, but others I'm genuinely grateful for and welcome them into my own variant of person.

Big 5:

Openness to experience: 52
Conscientiousness: 62
Extraversion: 39
Agreeableness: 39
Natural reactions (hehe such polite verbiage): 80

Your S/N is likely close enough to the middle where you lack a strong preference either way. Why did you come out as an FP on the test, and yet came out with (slightly) above and below average scores on Conscientiousness and Agreeableness, respectively?

Your single most lopsided score was "Natural reactions" (aka Neuroticism), which means you're probably Limbic.

Yay, I can finally share links! Below is a copy of a table comparing the likelihood of Enneagrams for each MBTI type.

D1B7A.png

As shown in the table, 4 is actually quite a common type for both INFPs and ISFPs, which would make sense if you're a Limbic IxFP (which I suspect you are).

Last edited: