• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

classification bandwagon party

What are Asynartetic's Types (please vote on more than one system, if possible)

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ESFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• INFP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• so/sp

• so/sx

• ESE (ESFj)

• SEI (ISFp)

• LSI (ISTj)

• SLE (ESTp)

• EIE (ENFj)

• EIE (INFp)

• ESI (ISFj)

• SEE (ESFp)

• LIE (ENTj)

• ILI (INTp)

• EII (INFj)

• IEE (ENFp)

• LSE (ESTj)

• SLI (ISTp)

• Total voters

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone else is doing it, so why can't I?

Please vote on my type; feel free to check multiple boxes, and as always, any feedback/reasoning for why you think I'm a certain type is welcome and appreciated.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Dude that is a huge poll!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude that is a huge poll!

Yes, and multiple choice! It's a little intimidating, might scare some people off, eh? I was hoping people would vote on MBTI and enneatype (and socionics if they so please).

Metis

Everyone else is doing it, so why can't I?

Please vote on my type; feel free to check multiple boxes, and as always, any feedback/reasoning for why you think I'm a certain type is welcome and appreciated.

You'll have to take my typing method and like it, or you won't get any spinach. Here you go:

Enneagram

Round 1

1 nah
2 nah
3 nah
4 ?
5 ?
6 ?
7 nah
8 nah
9 ?

Round 2

4 :shrug: nah
5 ?
6 ?
9 ?

Round 3

5, 6, or 9. Take your pick. https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/forum107/

MBTI

Round 1

In alphabetical order - lol

ENFJ no
ENFP no
ENTJ no
ENTP ?

ESFJ no
ESFP no
ESTJ no
ESTP no

INFJ nah
INFP nah
INTJ nah
INTP yes

ISFJ nah
ISFP nah
ISTJ nah
ISTP ...I don't think so

Answer: Probably INTP

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You'll have to take my typing method and like it, or you won't get any spinach. Here you go:

Enneagram

Round 1

1 nah
2 nah
3 nah
4 ?
5 ?
6 ?
7 nah
8 nah
9 ?

Round 2

5 ?
6 ?
9 ?

Round 3

MBTI

Round 1

ENFJ no
ENFP no
ENTJ no
ENTP ?

ESFJ no
ESFP no
ESTJ no
ESTP no

INFJ nah
INFP nah
INTJ nah
INTP yes

ISFJ nah
ISFP nah
ISTJ nah
ISTP ...I don't think so

I like it, it really helped me to maintain a sense of suspense and anticipation. I also love spinach, although preferably uncooked, with some oil and vinegar and bacon bits.

Metis

I don't want to vote on only INTP in the poll, because I might have an opinion on your enneagram later and would have thrown away my only chance in life to vote on it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't want to vote on only INTP in the poll, because I might have an opinion on your enneagram later and would have thrown away my only chance in life to vote on it.

That's fine, we can postpone the election and name me Chancellor for Life.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Enneagram

Round 1

1 nah
2 nah
3 nah
4 ?
5 ?
6 ?
7 nah
8 nah
9 ?

Round 2

5 ?
6 ?
9 ?

Round 3

MBTI

Round 1

ENFJ no
ENFP no
ENTJ no
ENTP ?

ESFJ no
ESFP no
ESTJ no
ESTP no

INFJ nah
INFP nah
INTJ nah
INTP yes

ISFJ nah
ISFP nah
ISTJ nah
ISTP ...I don't think so

This looks good to me.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Want some spinach?

Yes!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Who is vlain?

- - - Updated - - -

Are people being shy because it’s a public poll?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any thoughts and insights on why 9w8 or 9w1 would be welcome.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Any thoughts and insights on why 9w8 or 9w1 would be welcome.

You are a manager of ethics and lack the aggression of a 9w8, imho. I recall you repping me once to gently correct my behavior (you were correct), and I thought to myself "I wonder how often he does this?", figuring that surely I'm not the only one. You are rather diplomatic.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a manager of ethics and lack the aggression of a 9w8, imho. I recall you repping me once to gently correct my behavior (you were correct), and I thought to myself "I wonder how often he does this?", figuring that surely I'm not the only one. You are rather diplomatic.

This is actually a very helpful example, and yes, it wasn't the first time I had done that sort of thing.

My mom always used to tell me I was very diplomatic, I guess I just never really saw it. She said I should be an ambassador or a diplomat.

Edit: I see you typed me as an ENTP and an ILE. You are not the first to suggest that. I've had other people type me as ILE more than once, and it's been the case that my results on socionics tests usually result in either ILE or LII (with an occasional ILI result). One time I was visually typed an IEE (ENFp). I think Tomb1 said he thought I was an ILE, if I remember correctly. Not that I am given to just going with popular opinion, but there must be something to that, some reason I should consider, if multiple people are seeing that as a real possibility. I'm not entirely convinced but I wonder why other people might see this.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
This is actually a very helpful example, and yes, it wasn't the first time I had done that sort of thing.

My mom always used to tell me I was very diplomatic, I guess I just never really saw it. She said I should be an ambassador or a diplomat.

Edit: I see you typed me as an ENTP and an ILE. You are not the first to suggest that. I've had other people type me as ILE more than once, and it's been the case that my results on socionics tests usually result in either ILE or LII (with an occasional ILI result). One time I was visually typed an IEE (ENFp). I think Tomb1 said he thought I was an ILE, if I remember correctly. Not that I am given to just going with popular opinion, but there must be something to that, some reason I should consider, if multiple people are seeing that as a real possibility. I'm not entirely convinced but I wonder why other people might see this.

I haven't made my mind up about I vs E for you, but it seems like when you are searching for info, you are doing so rather openly, as in exploring what's possible vs building upon a framework. I could be wrong though.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't made my mind up about I vs E for you, but it seems like when you are searching for info, you are doing so rather openly, as in exploring what's possible vs building upon a framework. I could be wrong though.

I just realized you also had me down as a possible INTJ.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
but it seems like when you are searching for info, you are doing so rather openly, as in exploring what's possible vs building upon a framework. I could be wrong though.

No, I would say that's been pretty characteristic of how I learn and try to form an understanding of things. I don't really like to assume anything is just settled and written in stone.

Like when I made a thread about possibly favoring a sort of soft patriarchy but then over the course of the thread, after reading some other member's insights (Qlip in particular, who I'd mention here, except for the fact that I think he was leaving the forum and I'm not sure if he really wants to be dragged back in with a mention notification), I kind of "unmade" up my mind on that and left it open until I feel I can get adequate information and understanding (which may never happen in any situation where I am trying to really understand, define and form my own opinions, as I tend to see my understanding of the world as a constant work in progress)