• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

classification bandwagon party

What are Asynartetic's Types (please vote on more than one system, if possible)

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ESFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• INFP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• so/sp

• so/sx

• ESE (ESFj)

• SEI (ISFp)

• LSI (ISTj)

• SLE (ESTp)

• EIE (ENFj)

• EIE (INFp)

• ESI (ISFj)

• SEE (ESFp)

• LIE (ENTj)

• ILI (INTp)

• EII (INFj)

• IEE (ENFp)

• LSE (ESTj)

• SLI (ISTp)

• Total voters

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, you added this.

Ah. I did your Nohari only. Either I wanted to try it out before starting one for myself, or yours gave me the idea. I forget which.

Anyway, I used Eeevil for yours. That's the first Nohari/Johari I've ever filled out. My responses were serious.

Oh I must have missed that. Thank you for the feedback. I do wish people used their forum names though. I wouldn’t hold it against them. When it’s fake names I wonder how sincere they’re being

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It might help with anxiety.

I used to work out regularly but someone complained it made me act like a testosterone fueled jerk after my workouts, so I stopped. Happy wife, happy life.

I really enjoy chopping wood.

rav3n

I do have a lot of anxiety.

I scored very high on openness and inquisitiveness in the past on versions of big five and global five tests. I scored RCUEI on similar minds global five test.

I deleted those links because people were using fake names and not taking it seriously. Maybe I’ll add them back at some point. Otherwise I appreciated the feedback
Rethink the 'C' since you can't be highly anxious and still be calm.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rethink the 'C' since you can't be highly anxious and still be calm.

I understand that. I was just reporting my most common score. Either I have an inflated impression of my own anxiety levels, the test is broken or I am broken (probably the latter).

Metis

Oh I must have missed that. Thank you for the feedback. I do wish people used their forum names though. I wouldn’t hold it against them. When it’s fake names I wonder how sincere they’re being

I prefer it when people use their forum names as well. I think people are more hesitant to use recognizable names filling out Noharis. For example, I didn't want you to go around thinking, "Metis thinks I'm a _____" and have every interaction colored by that, but it's helpful to know who perceives what, because then you can have some context to refer to, in addition to how the responder's personality might affect their perceptions.

There is value in anonymity in survey results, though. The absence of context (or the curtailing of context*) lets you fill in the blanks with your own imagination about different ways that a characteristic might apply to you or be perceived to. Your imagination can come up with valuable insights that might be different from what the person actually meant.

*You can glean some context from the name used to respond and by the type of responses that person gives. For example, I think the anonymous responder who filled out my Nohari leaned towards not wanting to sound too harsh. That might have led to softer results than my actual character merits. I've also thought, "Do I really want to tell this person s/he's _____?" I don't think I softened my responses on yours, but on some people's, I'm sure I have.

Metis

I used to work out regularly but someone complained it made me act like a testosterone fueled jerk after my workouts, so I stopped. Happy wife, happy life.

I really enjoy chopping wood.

Are there forms of exercise you can do more regularly that don't increase testosterone as much as others?

You seem head-centric.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are there forms of exercise you can do more regularly that don't increase testosterone as much as others?

You seem head-centric.

I like the rowing machine. I’m a creature of air and water; if I lived by the sea then I might go for daily swims. Not a fan of weights

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fair enough.

As a separate issue, have you tried this short tritype test? If not, post your results.

Enneagram Test - Tritype with Wings

Based on your responses, your likely Enneagram Tritype is: 5-3-1
and your likely Enneagram Tritype with wings is: 5w4-3w4-1w9

Your overall type preference is:
type 5 (5w4) first,
type 3 (3w4) second,
and type 1 (1w9) third.

rav3n

type 5 (5w4) first,
type 3 (3w4) second,
and type 1 (1w9) third.
That's an interesting result considering the tritype stated in your profile (947). Are you sure you're not an INFJ?

Metis

type 5 (5w4) first,
type 3 (3w4) second,
and type 1 (1w9) third.

I vote 5.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
531 is waaaay too stiff for you, imho.

Must be a stick up the arse type. I don’t think I am an INFJ. If so, then I would be the world’s worst INFJ. No Ni and too socially retarded. I can’t even maintain eye contact with anyone

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kutkx.png

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not type related but I slay at Jeopardy. That's just memorization of trivia though, which anyone can do, though sometimes I'm just good at guessing the answers, for instance using deduction to guess the answer based on a root word in the clue. It means nothing though, anyone can memorize a bunch of bar trivia. The kids in my elementary school classes thought I was some sort of genius because I always knew the material already, but that's just because I would get bored when doing my homework and sometimes skip ahead to the later sections. So I always felt like a bit of a fraud and a phony in that regard.

I took a Mensa Norway test and scored 123. I know that's a decent score, but those things always make me feel really stupid and I wish I could bump mine up to about 145. If it were not a timed test, I could have figured out the harder problems. The highest I've ever gotten on one of those Raven Matrices tests was 130. Still not quite enough for me. I tell myself that it doesn't really matter if I don't accomplish anything, but that really doesn't make me feel much better about myself.

So it is apparent to me that I place a lot of value on my intelligence and always have. I'm not sure if that is helpful information towards the purpose of this thread.