0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

More on instinctual variants
    From The Enneagram: Detailed Instinctual Stackings by Type – from ocean-moonshine.net | | The RunningFather Blog:

9:

4:

From In the Raw: Enneagram Instinctual Variants and Subtype Stackings (2008 Riso/Hudson Training Notes & Discussion) – by ~lee~ | | The RunningFather Blog

From Introduction to the Enneagram Instinctual Subtypes – ocean-moonshine.net | | The RunningFather Blog

✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦
    -: ✦ :-
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    h n g ⊱9w1✶S✶5w4✶X✶2w1⊰ g h t
    Likes Earl Grey, Metis liked this post

Socionics
    NF None

You seem to be in touch with the sensually pleasant sides of your life, you said that seek you pleasure, have a strong appetite and you'd hate to lose your sense of taste. You also mentioned that you do things manually in your free time as well as working out. Your overall vibe is very calm, fluid, merging with the comfort of your senses. I'm sorry but I see you as an Si dominant based on this. I didn't much Ne in your questionnaire, but plenty of self focused sensual comfort seeking.

Your focus on relationships with other people, being kind, nice, helping those in need sounds very Fe as well. I didn't see much of a strong internal moral rebellion, therefore I don't recognize much Fi in you.

You said you also studied math, that's not uncommon for IxFJs with strongly developed Ti, you definitely seem Fe-Ti based.

Enneagram vise I'd say that 9w1 sx/so is your type. You seem to be emotionally intense and I can imagine you longing for connections with other people very strongly, perhaps your sx stacking makes you feel you're a 4 in your heart centre, but I see more 2 than 4. I can sense the overall doubtful mind of yours, so I'd say that 6 would be the best fit for your head fix. 9w1 2w3 6w7 sx/so for your enneagram.

You should really look at the socionics description of SEI, I am not sure if ISFJ would ring the bell per se for you, but SEI surely will. Good luck with finding your type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Going back to the enneagram beginning as others are being suggested:

Type Descriptions — The Enneagram Institute
    and Katherine Chernick Fauvre Enneagram Consulting Katherine Fauvre Enneagram Consulting

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

1 vs 9

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

One Stacks | The Enneagram ...info from the underground.

One Stacks:

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Bump...

Now with added poll! Try it, it's minty fresh!

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    Likes Earl Grey liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Another Big Five Free open-source BigFive personality traits test - translated to multiple languages

Results from above in red:

Openness
    101/120=84
    Conscientiousness
    92/120=76
    Extraversion
    57/120=47
    Agreeableness
    97/120=81
    Negative Emotionality
    19--so 81?
    76/120=63

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

Doubtful But Well Meaning RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wow, I wrote this really detailed analysis and my computer glitched and deleted it all. Please forgive me for not re-writing the whole thing.... And also for replying far later than I said I would

Overall, I'd say INFP 947 suits you quite well. I didn't get a lot of mbti out of this one, but generally I'd say F dom seems to work well, and P > J seems most probable in your way of life. Some of what you said was pretty stereotypical Fi, but that might have also been the 4. Ne-Si, especially from the last question, should be a given if we are looking in terms of socionics or mbti. The 9 and 4 where super obvious throughout your questionnaire and, as I expect you're solid with those, won't go into a super detailed explanation on those. Wing wise, I'd say 9w1 (there's a slight moralistic/competency/certainty seeking streak in here, which would fit well with a 1 wing) as your core. 4w3 for your secondary fix, not because I particularly saw 3, but your piece seemed nearly devoid of head influence. When speaking of your relation to fear, you even deferred right back to shame and gut related issues (which is actually a really common indicator of what the last fix was). Throughout the piece, I almost considered the possibility of you being a shame core just because of the prominence of shame related issues, so 4 with a shame wing might fit better than 4 with a head wing. Nonetheless, if you feel 4w5 fits better, I would not be by any means opposed.

Now for what you're really looking for, the head fix explanation. As I mentioned I saw very little head influence throughout this. However, I did see a good amount of influence from the idealism triad (147; this also further proves your 1 wing). It was little things like this from question 4:
    And looking back, I can see that I am drawn to people who may need help or who have experienced something unfair because the hurt and unfairness bother me and I want to fix them.
    and also this:
    not struggling for contentment in all important aspects of life.
    The first one is probably more obvious, and is likely related more to 1 than the other idealism types... However the second example. 9 as a type in generally is known to be easily satisfied, even with sx presence. Having this as a specific struggle relates back to the idealism triad, therefore I think double idealism (4 and 7) would work best here. Wing wise, I'd go 6 because I did see a fair bit (though not an excessive amount) of attachment triad and also your q is sort of anti-power seeking when it comes to your relationship with people. You're control oriented, but in a certainty/security way which I associate with 6. So, 7w6.

And finally, IV... I'm going to be the contrarian and suggest the possibility of sx/so over sx/sp in part because you do not seem soc blind. The sx dominance is obvious to me, your merging quality, your strong appetite (which also relates back to being 947 actually), things like this:
    I tend to merge in a limerence sort of way, with romantic interests. I think I can sometimes merge with characters in fiction, or in artistic photography that I make. It's addicting, mesmerizing, wonderful, and horrible all at the same time.
    Which is basically a sx 9 meme and this response to shame:
    My shame revolves around my experiences of romantic love and sex
    which is pretty sx 4.

However, especially for a supposed Fi and soc blind, you do not seem self-focused or brash enough for sx/sp and do seem to have the outwards attentiveness of someone not devoid of soc. Unless you have high Fe, I don't see soc blindness working for you. Also this:
    Lately I haven't had much opportunity to hang out with friends in person. For several years after I moved away from many of them, we Skyped once a week for several hours, and it would generally be a group of 3-5 people, though sometimes 2 and sometimes 9. Before moving, it was a gathering once a week in person with those same people. Once a month we would have a themed pot luck, which was a blast, and sometimes do things like have an unwanted gift exchange or a party themed around a movie. I tended to be the organizer of the group. Without me, I think it would have fallen apart long before it did (which was due to other people moving, a needed change in location, and the death of one of my friends.)
    You characterize most of your interactions with friends and such to be in a group setting, even recognizing your role as the organizer of the group typically. Having that role and interacting more often in group settings is typically indicative of not being soc blind. Your security seeking seems more related to 6 in my opinion and your dislike of superficiality and stuck up individuals as more of a typical trait of high grade 4 fixers and Fi (or more generally F) users.

I will note that, outside of your writing tone also not seeming soc blind, since this is your only mention of human interaction for the most part within this (there was another part where you mentioned your INFJ friend I'll acknowledge), so perhaps I'm only getting a clouded picture of you. Additionally, the was sx in general interacts with people is a weak point of my knowledge if we are comparing my certainty with it with sp and soc respectively. I'm riding heavily on a hunch here I'd bet.

That's it though, INFP 9w1 4w3 7w6 sx/so would be my guess.
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Likes Luminous, Earl Grey liked this post

Garbage human

You seem 9-ish to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Holding off on voting because I'm unsure of instinctual or MBTI.
    'When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.'

-Cicero

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pluvio View Post
    @Luminous: You're adorable and I love your questionnaire answers, lol. The Fi is strong in those answers, I do also sense a lot of 9 intensity so I want to agree on you being a 9 core. You seem pretty gut first type of person, and I thought maybe you could be an ISFP, but your choice in the witch's question makes me think that you don't care for Se much at all.. so that kind of made me think that you are an INFP instead. Your communication is too forward to be an ENFP, so that's out. Your fear in being unloveable makes me think of 2 enneagram:

Type 2
    Written by Joseph Simone

Key Traits
    Defence mechanism: Repression, psychological anesthetic, conflict between what they are feeling/thinking and what they need to present to form a connection with a person/group, so they repress their real needs, push away unappealing emotions in hopes that others will meet the needs that they are too proud to express

Strategic Helpfulness: unconsciously "giving to get" to become indispensable

Seductiveness: can't ask directly for what they need so they get what they want by charm and generosity, offer more than they have

Emotionality: excessively express emotion, ex. being cheerful to hide the sadness of not getting what they need from others, want to be seen as likeable by others, so will take criticisms personally

Romanticism: deep need for love and relationships

Shadow/Lost Self: can't see their own unmet need for love, so they give to others without limit, can't say no to another's request for help, lose touch with their sense of self when they shapeshift to become what others want them to be, can't see their sense of self worth and believe they are unlovable, like to be in a subordinate position supporting others in positions of power to get the validation of being indespensible

Core fears: Being worthless, needy, unhelpful, unacknowledged, disconnected

False Pride, self-inflation, believing we are the ones who can give people what they need, giving with strings attached

Wants Love
    So far typing wise I got INFP 92x sx/sp. You don't seem too focused on So (social) activities but that's just me. You could be a 927 tritype, "The Peacemaker". What says you?
    Thanks, @Pluvio.

2 vs 4: The problem I'm having in regards to 2 is that is seems somewhat anti Fi, and from what I understand, is more inclined to be controlling/manipulating/overly involved in the lives of others than I am. In regards to 4, I can get too into being sad, into longing.

2 vs 4: 2 is a positive type and 4 is a reactive type, 4's don't want anyone to make their problems seem solvable, 2's are other-oriented and 4's are self-oriented, 4's are elitist and have no desire to appear nice or sweet; 4's would see 2's as daring to have the audacity to assume anyone even like them.
    I want my problems to be solved (I think), but am self-oriented, want to appear nice, but am surprised when people like me...

From Misidentifying 2 and 4 — The Enneagram Institute

Twos tend to move toward others and engage them, sometimes excessively. Fours tend to withdraw from others, while hoping that others will seek them out. Twos look for people to rescue, Fours look for someone to rescue them. Twos are very aware of others' feelings, but tend to be unaware of their own motivations and needs. Fours are highly attuned to their own emotional states, but can fail to recognize their impact on others, and so forth.
    It feels somewhat confusing because previously in my life, I withdrew much more than I do now. And while I am attracted to helping/"rescuing" people I care about, I really do want someone to "rescue" me, I just no longer believe that is likely. I don't feel unaware of my own motivations or needs, but also feel aware of the feelings of others, though I think I do fail to recognize that I have an impact on others (which may be a 9 thing?) My love is not unconditional, really, once I love someone, I am very accepting, but there are definite limits--though in order for me to love extremely deeply, I pretty much already trust that the person's character is not the type to ever go pushing against those limits. And, if I deeply love someone, I'm more inclined to consider altering myself if it's necessary. Without deep affection for someone, though, I'm not inclined to alter myself in any important ways.

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    Likes Norrsken, Earl Grey liked this post