Multiple Choice Poll.
First 3111213

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

"Whereas hells are prisons, the hungry ghost was in a place without walls. Because the locus of its punishment was coextensive with its own body and in fact, constituted that body, the need for walls was gone. These damned were free to wander the world at will because they could never escape their own bodies. … In the case of the hungry ghost, it is not what is done to the body that causes pain but the received structure of the body itself that virtually hurt like hell." When unhealthy, the sx/sp's might find themselves in a world where they are famished, driven away by those they want most, left alone to wander in their air-tight prison they so want to break free from, abandoning their all-consuming hopes, turning the forceful energy inwards once again having to weather the violent storms alone, defeated. The hungrier they are, the more likely they are to starve. For they might begin to grasp at mirages in the desert, light on the ocean floor. They will seize it with all they have." - William LaFleur Source
    ✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦
    -: ✦ :-
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    h n g ⊱9w1✶S✶5w4✶X✶2w1⊰ g h t

A Bittersweet Symphony... Eryn Silverfrond's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESXP
    Enneagram
    7 so

chilling.
    There aren't any good guys, and there aren't any bad guys.
    There's just us.
    People.
    Doing our best to get by.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

So I have pretty much settled on the enneagram type of 952 sx/sp, though I do wonder if my reactivity comes only from sx/sp (by reactivity, I mean, it's important to me when I'm upset that the person I share my emotions with actually respond with understanding rather than ignore or withdraw). sx/sp is said to look like 4. And I've come to realize just how much some of the 4 descriptions are misleading in their emphasis on 4s feeling intensely, as if they're the only ones who can. The reason I am not a 4 is because I do not emphasize, do not think it's important, for me to actively individuate myself. I do actively try to be a caring, loving, kind person, and it would bother me if people thought I wasn't that. And it's important to me to be authentic, but that is an issue that doesn't relate to other people; it's only to do with myself. Hence, 2 and not 4. Some think I am a 2 dom, but I don't exhibit unhealthy 2 behaviors (becoming aggressive and dominating). I fall apart and withdraw. I get anxious and breakdown (like an unhealthy 9 would). I am placing 5 before 2 because I have a strong tendency to withdraw when too much pressure is happening. I am not nearly as assertive as I think a stronger 2sx would be in seeking interaction.

From The Essential Enneagram:

2 vs 9: "The main difference is that Givers (2) more actively focus their attention and energy on what others need and alter themselves to meet those needs, while Mediators (9) are more reactive, allowing themselves to be pulled by whatever claims are made on them. Mediators blend in and disperse their energy to make things comfortable without changing their image. Givers can be intrusive, giving too much; in contrast, Mediators are not intrusive in their giving."

I am clearly 9.

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    Likes awbro, robobot14 liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Onward to socionics!

I was asked to do this questionnaire, so here we go:

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    What is beauty? Beauty is the Ideal form. It's the permanent object we only see the shadow of. It's the immutable human condition, the striving for greatness. It's also the mutable passing moments of grandeur. It's the flower blossoming toward the sun, it's being able to give complete trust to a friend, it's getting lost in a moment of flow. It's a sunset, gleaming with orange and pink and red. It's a child's innocent smile and excitement.

What is love? Love is many things. The grandest love is a love that runs so deep, it transcends time and reason. It inspires us to sacrifice ourselves for someone or something else. It's what we would die for, and what we live for. It's both feeling and action. It's the ultimate source of happiness and passion. It's committing to care about another's well-being, pledging to be there for someone, honoring and respecting them.

2. What are your most important values?
    Love, intimacy, honesty, integrity, kindness, compassion, learning, humor, fortitude, open mindedness, courage

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am an agnostic atheist. I haven't been presented with a (what I consider valid) reason to believe.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is sometimes necessary (like say WWII). I wish it weren't, but it is, so there you go.

What is power? I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to define it in relation to war. I would go a different direction, a more general direction, and say it's when someone has control somehow over someone else, that the second person is lacking some kind of freedom.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I've had long conversations about atheism/agnosticism and religion, politics, philosophy, psychology, literature, life in general, art... I guess I'm interested in the human experience. And I'm interested in specific individuals and their experiences.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Somewhat. I do feel in touch with my body. I'm not sure that's the same thing as being focused on, it's not like I consciously bring myself out of my head to check in, it's just that I notice when something is different or wrong. For example, I tend to know fairly early on that I am catching a cold, and I tend to know when I am ovulating just by how I feel. On the other hand, sometimes I feel very much in my head, lost in a daydream or thought. I try to keep healthy, but can only force myself to do exercise that is fun and am not willing to sacrifice quality of life and enjoyment completely for quantity of life.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    They're tedious.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Most of the books I've read recently dealt with the enneagram. Films I've liked a lot include Beetlejuice, A Little Princess, Chocolat, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Airplane, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Up!

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    tempted to say Everything and leave it at that.

I'm not sure how to answer this. What has made me cry? Loss. Hurt. Rejection.
    What has made me smile? The kindess of others. Innocence. Whimsy. Fun.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    A peaceful quiet beautiful garden.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Others: Being sensitive, quiet, shy, blushing, awkward, unsure, insecure, passionate, too hard on myself, obsessive, emotional, unreasonable, not being social enough, not caring enough about status and getting ahead.

What I dislike about myself: Anxiety, worry, insecurity, difficulty making decisions, uncertainty.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Others: Intelligence, hard work, kindness, sweetness, thoughtfulness, thriftiness, loving, considerate, passionate, humor.

Me: The above plus depth of feeling, integrity.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Anxiety, worry, insecurity, direction.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes when I don't get to go out and experience some kind of beauty, newness, social interaction, and am just stuck at home. I try to just be patient until I am able to do something that breaks it.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Like: Kind, funny, sweet, smart, clever, interesting, loving, caring, open minded, interested, curious, have a sense of innocence, honest, trustworthy, reliable, fun, passionate.

Dislike: Overly judgmental, mean, cruel, uncompassionate, flaky, hypocritical, arrogant, condescending, bigotry.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    They're good things. lol They're the best things.

Qualities: Kind, funny, sweet, smart, clever, interesting, loving, caring, open minded, interested, curious, have a sense of innocence, honest, trustworthy, reliable, fun, passionate, adventurous, committed, brave, expressive.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    That they were open minded and kind. I would try to show them the value of those with words and actions.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    It depends on the level of importance. Is the result going to hurt anyone? Can I change anything by saying something? I am mostly a live and let live person. I would likely only say something if someone was going to get hurt or they were stepping on one of my closely held values.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People as a whole are annoying. Though they generally surprise me by being nice and friendly.

Problem: Divisiveness and bigotry.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    My friends are people I care about, like, and respect, who I enjoy being around, who likely share many of my values. I can be serious or silly. Offline it's the good friends who get to see me be sillier.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Depending on the strangers and the situation, anywhere between shy and quiet to friendly. Generally more quiet, especially in large groups.

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

From The Enneagram in Love and Work:

Acceptance
    Everybody wants to be accepted, but Nines need to have their position spelled out, underscored, and
    directly acknowledged. When your own position feels tenuous, and another’s position is stronger,
    you look to that person to validate your own. You see yourself as accepting people as they are. The
    actuality is that if you merge with another’s agenda, you’ll blame that person when things don’t go
    well. “This was your idea, not mine. I just went along.” Because you are willing to go along with
    others, you expect similar acceptance in return. It takes great effort for you to shape a personal
    agenda, and when it does happen, you expect other people to accept it. “I took you as you are. Now
    you should do the same.” It feels unfair to you that the same merger and support that you offer is not
    reciprocated.

A Mediator’s newly discovered priority may sound small and uncertain to the average listener, but
    it sounds loud and definite to the Nine. A partner will have to listen carefully when an agenda does
    emerge, because the Nine is counting on the partner’s acceptance in order to proceed.
    I think that could explain some of what I'm seeing as reactivity.

★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★

MBTI
    INFJ

I previously typed you as ENFJ. In light of a new approach I am taking, I withdraw that assertion, as you appear to be a Te user (using a logical structure in your expressions), with INFP being likely.
    Likes Luminous liked this post