User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's IX's heart fix?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3w2

1 100.00%
  • 3w4

0 0%
  • 4w3

0 0%
  • 4w5

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
12 Last

Illuminatriangle of Rage Ixaerus's Avatar
    Enneagram
    538 sp/so

Default IX does Kray's Questionnaire

This one looks good. Thank you @RooibosKrayfish for creating it.
    I wasn't sure where to post the questionnaire since I already have a type me thread, but here I go.
    Feel free to share your insights on my type as well.

1) Context:

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

5) What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, etc)?

8) --SKIPPING #8--

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are your preferences and tendencies?

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

JohariNohari
    You kneel before my throne unaware that it was born of lies.
    A language that cannot be written, only seen.

this call is bein taped asynartetic's Avatar

TJ or FP?

Based on the questionnaire, I think you value Fi and Te, I'm just not sure in what order of importance.

R.I.P. Fred "Bail Bondsh" Herbert
    Likes Hexcoder, RooibosKrayfish liked this post

this call is bein taped asynartetic's Avatar

I did not want something external to dictate my way of living. If I ever become a 'good person', it will be by my own parameters, not because someone told me it's good or because an organization says it's my 'ticket to heaven'.
    I think this could suggest a strong Fi (or possibly Ti) usage

Yet this could suggest some Fe in the mix:

But- I recognize the structure and sense of closure and support religion provides; I do not look down on / shun religious people. No reason to.

@Ixaerus out of the types you're considering, I think INFx could be possibilities, but have you considered INTP?

Enneagram
    538 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    out of the types you're considering, I think INFx could be possibilities, but have you considered INTP?
    I did, years ago, very briefly, when I was new to MBTI and taking tests. I scored 60/40 for J/P, and thus tried considering both INTJ and INTP.

I went with INTJ for these reasons;

1) I prefer structure and schedules, and having a solid plan.

2) Going into functions, I related very much with dom Ni, inf Se.

3) I've been told I speak very clearly, that even people new to certain things / concepts etc can pick things up fairly easily because I explain things in a very structured manner "do step 1, then step 2, then step 3, and these are the reasons", which seemed Je (either Te or Fe) in general, after I learnt more about functions.

4) A trademark of mine is that once I've made a decision, it can be very hard to talk me out of it beacuse I'd probably have looked ahead and considered several things, and picking the best option; I can refute other suggestions because I see how those options can go wrong / aren't as good as what I'm seeing. To change my mind, you have to come to me with an option that not only I have not considered, but is also reasonable / logical / sensible. As I tell my friends, I am not stubborn, you just have to be good.

As for the point you said could come across as Fe; it's less about not offending others and more about it's none of my business. I don't say things if I don't have to.
    But if someone asks, I will either tell them the truth or, if I know they will just stubbornly refute it, refuse to answer.
    I can go a very long time not correcting someone about something, if it's none of my business / none of my concern I will not bother.
    JohariNohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/sp

From this, I would guess INFJ, clouded by some of the issues you are dealing with. 3, 5, and I'm not sure what else in your tritype. 9? Likely. 8? You come off as being strong enough. 1? Eh, not pushy enough. For some reason, guessing on enneagram feels more difficult with you. Maybe you are a 5 dom. sp dom.
    𝔽OᖇGEᗪ Iᑎ 𝔽IᖇE
    Likes Ixaerus liked this post

Enneagram
    538 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    From this, I would guess INFJ, clouded by some of the issues you are dealing with. 3, 5, and I'm not sure what else in your tritype. 9? Likely. 8? You come off as being strong enough. 1? Eh, not pushy enough. For some reason, guessing on enneagram feels more difficult with you. Maybe you are a 5 dom. sp dom.
    Interesting. Most think I'm 1 fix over 8 fix, you are the only other person to suggest this.
    Penny for your thoughts? Why INFJ? What suggests Ni dom + Fe-Ti axis? And why E3, E5, sp dom?

Strength is not unique to E8, and I am hellishly pushy; it's just that if you're not in my way you won't see / feel it.
    JohariNohari

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Oh, wow... Yeah, I totally agree with you being INTJ.
    Are you deranged like me?
    Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ixaerus View Post
    Interesting. Most think I'm 1 fix over 8 fix, you are the only other person to suggest this.
    Penny for your thoughts? Why INFJ? What suggests Ni dom + Fe-Ti axis? And why E3, E5, sp dom?

Strength is not unique to E8, and I am hellishly pushy; it's just that if you're not in my way you won't see / feel it.
    This is based on vibes, so I could be completely off. I said not pushy... well, not in the way I can see 1s sometimes being pushy, in an overflowing/absorbing way, where they'd like if you'd just be swept into whatever the right way is.

E3: the focus on pride, and I can't see 2 or 4.

E5: withdrawn, over-preparing, a certain reservedness, and 6 and 7 don't fit.

sp dom: secretive, self protecting, hoarding

As for INFJ: It was things like this that stuck out to me:

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who are chaotic, who do things seemingly without rhyme or reason, or consideration towards consequences / the future.

People who are over emotional, and attribute emotions to things that do not make sense (eg; personifying things), or placing too much personal / emotional significance in things. Small example; "It rained, as if the sky was crying with me." no, it's just raining. "The wrath of nature is punishing me." no, nature is just doing their thing.
    As an artist, I get doing it as a hobby, but not all the time. I can emulate it, but it tires me.
    The first seems more like it would be Fe/Ni and the second not INFP like.

5) What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Empathy, sympathy, modesty, authenticity.
    Not Fi like.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I tend to 'size up' people when I first meet them. I look at how to best interact with them, I match my 'language' to theirs.
    This seems Fe like.

However, please remember I am still learning and this is largely off vibes and a small number of questions. I could be totally wrong.
    𝔽OᖇGEᗪ Iᑎ 𝔽IᖇE
    Likes Ixaerus liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

@rep
    If it helps, I refused religion because 1) it did not make sense to me 2) I did not want something external to dictate my way of living. If I ever become a 'good person', it will be by my own parameters, not because someone told me it's good or because an organization says it's my 'ticket to heaven'.
    You seem to have an intuitive viewpoint of reasoning "it doesn't make sense to me" implying that if you were explained to you might change your mind. Sensers more than not would give "factual" reasoning why they don't believe in something.

Fairly introverted desiring your freedom and choice of life. It could have lowkey Fi in there, wanting to be free in who they are. Tho, I understand what you mean by an organization dictating one's "life" into heaven or hell; seems unfair to me.

I haven't decided on one because I've gotten new insights from others regarding my type which is making me rethink it (I was set on INFJ).
    What did they say that made you rethink?

I am generally attracted to people who are mature, dependable, stable, reliable, intelligent.
    I am not intimidated by intelligence. If someone can make me see things in a way I never considered before, I would gravitate towards them very easily.
    I also really enjoy people who I can be really candid with, and who can return that candidness.
    Fairly NT... Hard to explain.

People who are chaotic, who do things seemingly without rhyme or reason, or consideration towards consequences / the future.

People who are over emotional, and attribute emotions to things that do not make sense (eg; personifying things), or placing too much personal / emotional significance in things. Small example; "It rained, as if the sky was crying with me." no, it's just raining. "The wrath of nature is punishing me." no, nature is just doing their thing.
    As an artist, I get doing it as a hobby, but not all the time. I can emulate it, but it tires me.
    Sounds like you value Te over Fi. The way you articulate is fairly nerdy INxx. You seem to dislike ppl giving superstitious meaning in general things. Kinda harsh but ok. Makes me think INTJ.

It's 99% people initiating interactions with me than the other way around.
    If I do initiate hanging out with someone, I tend to have a reason, say I wanted to ask them something, or discuss something.
    For example, recently I contacted a close friend of mine to discuss certain things of importance, but not for idle chat.

Now that I think of it, I barely ask people to hang out for simple things like shopping, games, or just simple hanging out.
    100% Ni dom.

Being afraid of losing your mind is similar to an IxxJ control.
    Are you deranged like me?
    Are you strange like me?
    Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
    Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
    Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
    Likes Ixaerus, RooibosKrayfish liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so

Your turn now... Sorry it took so long, I finally have some time to give explanation

Overall, I think INTJ is a really good fit via both dichtomes and cf methodology. I wish I did this sooner, I think I found a lot more points towards Fi when I had read this previously. Your writing style is pretty strongly competency oriented, a 53x type overall makes sense, with 5w6 > 5w4 when we are looking at core type. Definitely sp/so. Talking to you outside this Q makes me think id > superego, which pushes towards 538 over 531, however your structure focus might suggest otherwise.

My reasoning is below, I deleted that which didn't give me much.
    Last edited by RooibosKrayfish; 11-08-2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Foooooorrrrrrrmmmmmaaaattttiiiiiinnnngggg