• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't care if you type me, I just wanted to answer this questionnaire too.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

I am 23 years old and American. I do not have any such impairments. I don’t care about politics and am Christian.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
ISFJ 9w8, 9w1, sx/sp and sp/sx.

I am certain on my MBTI. But I am too controlling, assertive, and competitive to be 9w1. Yet, I am too refined, un-physical, and conservative to be 9w8. Also, my IV components are really close.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
To overcome myself. I feel like I want to become the most perfect version of myself. It is a high of sorts and it is full of pain, but I have never hated pain.

Also, to seek and find whatever or whoever will satisfy and complete me. Although sometimes I begin to think this isn’t possible.

Essentially, I would like to reach the highest peak in a way that is unique to myself and whoever or whatever pertains to myself.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Most: Sloth, Wrath, Pride, Envy, Lust.
Least: Gluttony and Greed.

With regards to the one’s I relate to least, I generally don’t care too much about things like money and I am too discriminating to be a glutton. Quantity does nothing for me.

Is it bad that I relate to so many...

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to
I like people who don’t try too hard and are perceptive in terms of knowing how to interact with others (not in the social rules sense though, those are also emotionally unintelligent). Because I’ve noticed with some people it’s as if they aren’t interacting with you but rather just running their gamut. Which is irritating. I love people who are raw and unique.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
My mother used to like saying I draw in men who are weaker than I am on the inside despite seeming stronger on the outside. I do feel like I draw in the lost, weak, and needy. :dry: Although I have affection for a select few among those and actually want to help them. I just lose my patience sometimes, I don't know why it must always be me people stick to like leeches. Indiscriminately. It makes me a little angry sometimes even though I realize there is more to it because I'm not dumb. I just want people I feel connected to do that but ugh, whatever.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
People who can’t/won’t take responsibility for their actions.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

I wish I were one of those people who can give everyone advice and I wish I were someone who was more inclined to feel some sort of desire to change the world instead of being someone who just forces their way through things callously.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
My anger cannot be mitigated or stopped in any way. Once I am on it is almost guaranteed I will not stop until I have revenge. Though people I love, I have forgiven after some time. I am different when angry. I feel agitated up and as if I do not know what I will do. I sincerely want to hurt people when I am angry. And I will not be satisfied otherwise. People often remark that I go too far in anger although I have much more control over myself at this point and I can’t bother with stupid things on the usual. But when I do bother, I will win no matter what.

b) Shame
I think shame is what drives me to attempt to accomplish so much and makes me liable to departing from my comfort zone in most respects. I feel insufficient in the social so I am harsher and more independent in order to convey the message of something like selectiveness or self-sufficiency. It’s like a counterintuitive and blind attempt at seeming attractive. Like, I cannot be mainstream so I regard it as repulsive and find another way to seem sufficient.

c) Fear
When fear exists in me, it will gnaw at me so much that I will eventually confront it.

d) Love/passion
I merge with the object of my affection. In general I am a passionate person but I require a hit of high in other to make that overt. Otherwise I am numb and disinterested. I don’t feel anything/ significant interest for most people but I sometimes feel taken in by some people and I will even irrationally walk into situations that can only bring me detriment in order to become closer with them. I feel most clarity and drive and purpose when I merge, like what I do has meaning. I am a very focused person in my affections and of course, incredibly romantic. But in a real and personalized manner. Or else what sort of point would there even be to it. There is no show and there is no fanfare, everything is the object of my affection and I am probably all too rude in my tapering style. But I have no attention, no patience, no interest in anyone else. So it does not matter whether others find me rude in style.

e) Conflict
I can be avoidant of conflict when it is too much work over something ridiculous but I don’t have a problem fighting for what I believe to be important. I am a relentless and strong-willed person. And more than willing to destroy myself in order to destroy you. I kind of like fighting because it’s never a half-measure, it is all or nothing. For me anyway.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
Reinventing myself. It’s more like the opposite of an insurmountable obstacle.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

The one for masochists, I believe. But there is nothing I would rather pursue.

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

This isn’t applicable to me, obviously.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
Vibes and whether or not we click. I also think of how different we are.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I feel like humanity is difficult to generalize.

Donald Trump is the biggest problem the human race faces. You know why.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Literature, music, fashion, philosophy, psychology.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
Drinking. I hate hanging out with a group really and unless they’re going to offer me something literally stimulating I don’t even see the point. I want true friends, but I haven’t found any. And I realize I am to blame for this as well. I am pretty much an incorrigible loner.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
Both are important, they communicate most clearly when taken together and even if you are partial to one you are of course juxtaposing it against the other anyway.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To never be able to experience the sensation of taste, I don’t care about taste too much. And it could be useful in messed up ways.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

Influenced by everyone else, comprehensible and complacently in agreement with reality or the majority. Ordinary and without vividity.

A sycophant. Submissive. Weak.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
My mind only seems to be capable of operating on obsession. My thoughts are very focused and I have driven myself crazy several times throughout my life. However, I never perform or signal this (because why) so it is probably not obvious.

I always merge. I like it. But it’s rare and I don't want to do it with almost everyone. I can't, actually.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
In the middle and impulse.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
Sleep, food, wine, aesthetics.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty pretty picture! Hmm...ISFP!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why S over N, in your own words?

Well, admittedly I kind of just throw INFJ out the window a little bit too eagerly in part because I made that thread on my other account trying to start an INFJ witch hunt for the lulz when I was 18 because I'm evil. But that's not really so heavy a weight on things because I don't care if people come after me for it or try to tell me I can't sit with them if I type INFJ.

In reality, I'm not entirely sure on S and N (I just said I was sure about my type so people wouldn't come in here trying to give me ISFP for the millionth time). I don't even have a very strong argument for one over the other, but I do think I'm more normal and in touch with reality than N's (I'm also largerly much better at conveying my thoughts through language, which a lot of N's actually seem to do quite poorly with). Especially NF's. Although I do think I'm way less so than most SJ's and much worse at life than they are tbh. But that could just be because I'm a 9. So, even though I hate INFJ 6's (I'm sorry eminem, also, I know hating a type doesn't have much to do with anything), I don't think INFJ is out of the question the way Fi types are for sure.

All I can really say for certain in terms of MBTI/JCF is that I was extremely Fe (I was solely guided by the external even though I was all weird and competitive about it) until I was 20 and then after that I seem to have developed some sort of introverted function that balanced things out a bit for me. Though I still have strong Fe. Which is why I am now so different from the "Why is everyone INFJ nowadays?" person. I've heard it's common for FJ's to develop in this way, to become more individualistic as they get older. By which logic, ExFJ would seem to be what I am. Although I clearly behave like an introvert, I could always be a extrovert with regards to the functions/incredibly messed up.

So yes, as you can see I know like 5 things total about MBTI after all this time. But at least I don't think F is feelings and T is logic.

If you don't mind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter. Of course, you are under no obligation to give them to me if you don't want to. I did make this thread while I was in one of my "moods" afterall, haha.

rav3n

Pretty pretty picture! Hmm...ISFP!
Yup, that's how it resonated to me since there's no Fe, plenty of Fi, Se and uncontrolled Ni-Te when angry since it's laser focused goal's orientation, one of exacting revenge.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yup, that's how it resonated to me since there's no Fe, plenty of Fi, Se and uncontrolled Ni-Te when angry since it's laser focused goal's orientation, one of exacting revenge.

Can I ask how you define Fi?

Also, I'm aware that you're a female 8 so, I'd like to ask whether you think being a female 8 is different from being a male 8? I ask because I'm aware that we live in a society and it's impossible not to be at least slightly colored by it. Even for those of us who are social last. And I realize that 8 traits might be more straightforwardly and conventially displayed by male 8's due to what is valued in males, while female 8's might take a different approach. As someone who is considering an 8 wing, I do think it's possible something like this happened to me with my parents, who didn't approve of my forceful nature and all of that stuff as a child. I did grow up in a very traditional and misogynistic culture.

Thanks for the typing by the way. Hopefully, you weren't referring to the part where I was being a jerk. Because someone has seriously typed me based off my avatar before, haha. I don't think you were reffering to that part judging from the rest of your post however.

rav3n

Can I ask how you define Fi?
Sure. Fi has a database of values which it sources to decision-make. Things either align with values and are accepted, violate values and are rejected, don't care or are examined in order to create a new value. It focuses on authenticity to these values since this database represents its essence.

Also, I'm aware that you're a female 8 so, I'd like to ask whether you think being a female 8 is different from being a male 8? I ask because I'm aware that we live in a society and it's impossible not to be at least slightly colored by it. Even for those of us who are social last. And I realize that 8 traits might be more straightforwardly and conventially displayed by male 8's due to what is valued in males, while female 8's might take a different approach. As someone who is considering an 8 wing, I do think it's possible something like this happened to me with my parents, who didn't approve of my forceful nature and all of that stuff as a child. I did grow up in a very traditional and misogynistic culture.
For myself personally, I haven't really thought about it since I am who I am. Metaphorically push me and I'll push you back. That said, I can see how societal pressure might force other MBTI types to hide their aggression, particularly F types since F/T correlate with the Accommodation factor in the Big Five.

Thanks for the typing by the way. Hopefully, you weren't referring to the part where I was being a jerk. Because someone has seriously typed me based off my avatar before, haha. I don't think you were reffering to that part judging from the rest of your post however.
What part were you being a jerk? My response should give you the answer, lol.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
One thing I've noticed about you is that you don't actually spend shit for time talking about concrete things. I'm not reading daily reports in your blog about shit you did or what happened or what you're gonna do or what you like or blah blah blah. What I am reading is a rather poetic expression of the intangible. I cannot physically touch the things you speak of most. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I oftentimes struggle to understand the abstract nature of what you are trying to convey. I like this about you because there is much more than meets the eye. You've said before that people don't understand what you're saying quite often. I don't think that's cuz you have nothing important to say, I just think you might think in subjective symbolism.

I dunno what your type is; I hate ruling out possibilities or pretending like I know everything... but one thing I do know is that authentic INFJs are not a dime a dozen. In fact, I think there are few here.

Whatever you are, it's incredibly unique and I dig it.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One thing I've noticed about you is that you don't actually spend shit for time talking about concrete things. I'm not reading daily reports in your blog about shit you did or what happened or what you're gonna do or what you like or blah blah blah. What I am reading is a rather poetic expression of the intangible. I cannot physically touch the things you speak of most. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I oftentimes struggle to understand the abstract nature of what you are trying to convey. I like this about you because there is much more than meets the eye. You've said before that people don't understand what you're saying quite often. I don't think that's cuz you have nothing important to say, I just think you might think in subjective symbolism.

I dunno what your type is; I hate ruling out possibilities or pretending like I know everything... but one thing I do know is that authentic INFJs are not a dime a dozen. In fact, I think there are few here.

Whatever you are, it's incredibly unique and I dig it.

But yes, I realize it's really important in my journey that I decide/figure out what I am for myself in the end. Because I used to be so unwilling to trust my own perception of myself in the past and therefore made 283789 type me threads.

So yeah, don't read that spoiler it's rambly/long and TMI. But, regardless, I expected nothing less from you and I can definitely see what you're referring to here. Thank you for giving me so many interesting things to think about and consider. You make some really great points/observations and I'm super flattered by your perspective on me.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you could definitely be a 4 dom.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you could definitely be a 4 dom.

Wow, I think this is the first time you've ever typed me. Sorry I'm kind of excited in a way. Can I ask why? I'm curious. I used to type as a 4 actually. If it's more a vibe thing that's perfectly legitimate too and so, no pressure on an explanation.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

But yes, I realize it's really important in my journey that I decide/figure out what I am for myself in the end. Because I used to be so unwilling to trust my own perception of myself in the past and therefore made 283789 type me threads.

So yeah, don't read that spoiler it's rambly/long and TMI. But, regardless, I expected nothing less from you and I can definitely see what you're referring to here. Thank you for giving me so many interesting things to think about and consider. You make some really great points/observations and I'm super flattered by your perspective on me.

I have a really weird random question, because you are so effing well-spoken and your intellect is just fascinating to me: Do you ever just feel so intelligent/insightful or feel like you have many rapid realizations simultaneously that it makes you feel a bit like a crazy mental machine? Like you see too much and connect things so rapidly that it feels somewhat overwhelming? I don't really know how else to word that, so I hope it makes some sense. Now that I'm typing it out, I'm wondering if that's more an Ne thing, but I'm curious about how you mentally experience the world and your internal mental landscape.

Also, let's do an experiment.
Picture lying on your back on a bed of fallen autumn leaves. It's cool out but you are comfy in your oversized sweater and leggings and boots. The sky is vibrantly blue and you catch glimpses of it between the canopy of remaining leaves above you. There is a gentle breeze, and you are observing and taking in the beauty of the somewhat transparent curtain of orange foliage slowly dancing in the air. You notice the veins in the leaves, how each leaf interacts with the others and the network of branches and twigs.

Is that all the further you get, or do you start to find deeper meaning in what you observe? Do the leaves start to represent people? And the wind life? Do you start to think how we are all connected yet on our own? Or do you have some realization of the ways things are, abstractly and universally? Like some deep human truth or pattern of existence. (Sorry about those last two, I'm not very good at verbalizing what I'm getting at because I don't actually fully understand it yet).

How does the sensory interact with your imagination, and vice versa? Which feels more comforting and natural to you (sensory or imagination)? Is the comforting feeling within you, or are you pulled out of yourself into the comforting feeling?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure I'm really sold on your ISFJ typing.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to tentatively say 9w1 for now, for no other reason than I haven't seen that bearish side in you that is often lurking right under the surface with a lot of 9w8s.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a really weird random question, because you are so effing well-spoken and your intellect is just fascinating to me: Do you ever just feel so intelligent/insightful or feel like you have many rapid realizations simultaneously that it makes you feel a bit like a crazy mental machine? Like you see too much and connect things so rapidly that it feels somewhat overwhelming? I don't really know how else to word that, so I hope it makes some sense. Now that I'm typing it out, I'm wondering if that's more an Ne thing, but I'm curious about how you mentally experience the world and your internal mental landscape.

Also, let's do an experiment.
Picture lying on your back on a bed of fallen autumn leaves. It's cool out but you are comfy in your oversized sweater and leggings and boots. The sky is vibrantly blue and you catch glimpses of it between the canopy of remaining leaves above you. There is a gentle breeze, and you are observing and taking in the beauty of the somewhat transparent curtain of orange foliage slowly dancing in the air. You notice the veins in the leaves, how each leaf interacts with the others and the network of branches and twigs.

Is that all the further you get, or do you start to find deeper meaning in what you observe? Do the leaves start to represent people? And the wind life? Do you start to think how we are all connected yet on our own? Or do you have some realization of the ways things are, abstractly and universally? Like some deep human truth or pattern of existence. (Sorry about those last two, I'm not very good at verbalizing what I'm getting at because I don't actually fully understand it yet).

How does the sensory interact with your imagination, and vice versa? Which feels more comforting and natural to you (sensory or imagination)? Is the comforting feeling within you, or are you pulled out of yourself into the comforting feeling?

Haha well, for starters I never feel so intelligent or insightful. I mostly feel insecure with regards to those things. But not necessarily in the bad sense considering what the alternative is and results in.

But yeah, to answer your question, I don't feel overwhelmed or like a crazy mental machine haha but I do feel like I can't quite reach the level of precision to communicate my thoughts exactly as they are anymore. Which is a little bit frustrating at times. It's like I'm trying to explain something nebulous/holistic through the very detailed/atomistic and it makes like zero sense to do that. I don't necessarily feel like a million different and unrelated things rush to mind at once, it's more like I feel as if everything is suspended before me holistically/non-verbally and I just need to reach out and grab it if I want to do something like combine several frameworks (because I think it's more fun to think in generalities than details, I hate those). I often feel like there's something very anticipatory about it all. I'm more guilty of thinking too intensely in one direction than too frenetically in many. So yeah, I think this might be more a Ne dom/aux thing. Also a head type thing. I feel like 9's don't necessarily have tense or very invested relationships to the epistemic. I feel like I'm reaching out, grabbing something I've already concluded wordlessly and then grabbing something else and twisting those frameworks together into the personalized/internalized version of both of them. Like, I know how to connect things well most of the time because I don't like anything but the space between the emperical monoliths of things, those are boring and obvious. Though they're still worth acknowledging as touchstones because without them the inbetweens don't exist ofc.

I'm dressed so cute in this thought experiment and that's a very accurate to me thing I appreciate in thought experiements. Anyway, I understand what you're getting at and definitely the latter. I have realizations independent of the external. I also don't tend toward metaphor in my writing and I generally do really poorly at things like world building or detailed descriptions of the world because I'm more interested in ideas or the internal conditions of characters. I need to work on that. I think my poetic quality is more about my ostentatious word usage and ocassional pretentious references more than things like imagery. I feel like I come to some of the realizations I do because I'm really good at connecting with my own humanity and so it's not really hard to see the generalities in my particulars. So, I come to these realizations abstractly and universally rather than representatively and in a way that mirrors how metaphor works.

I think what little interaction the sensory has with my imagination is mostly what pertains to my emotions. I actually feel quite overwhelmed by the sensory and have all my life. It took me most of my life to force myself to act normal over it all. So given that was the case, it's more comfortable for me to go inwards into my weird, wordless spaced out e9 world in order to take the edge off everything. I am never pulled outwards for comfort and I think something like imagination is more natural to me in that I seem to like "fantisizing" for lack of a better term. It's not all "unicorns that barf rainbows lol xd i'm so random" like ESFJ tert Ne though, it's far less hectic, more of a vauge hazy lull of feelings or desires or these sort of implied/heuristically derived from other scenario style scenarios, that all flow into eachother and blur together. If that even conveys anything. But I am a withdrawn type so I guess it makes perfect sense that I like to "imagine"/space out/introspect more than focus on the sensory external world.

BTW did you know I haven't slept for more than 3 hours in two days? I hope somewhere in there I wrote something that made sense and something else that answered at least one of your questions. Perhaps even something that did both.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure I'm really sold on your ISFJ typing.

I feel like hell will freeze over before anyone is like "I am 100% sold on your ISFJ typing". But maybe that's pessimistic. Apparently, people thought I was trolling with this typing for a long time. I don't know why I would do that but I thought it was kind of funny when I found out.

I'm going to tentatively say 9w1 for now, for no other reason than I haven't seen that bearish side in you that is often lurking right under the surface with a lot of 9w8s.
I wish 9wcp6 was a real type.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, I think this is the first time you've ever typed me. Sorry I'm kind of excited in a way. Can I ask why? I'm curious. I used to type as a 4 actually. If it's more a vibe thing that's perfectly legitimate too and so, no pressure on an explanation.

Don't get too excited. You know more about all this than I do! ;)

But all of the following seemed rather 4-ish to me, though I realize some of it could also be 9 or sx instinct related. I bolded what I felt especially relevant.

But I am too controlling, assertive, and competitive to be 9w1. Yet, I am too refined, un-physical, and conservative to be 9w8. Also, my IV components are really close.

I feel like I want to become the most perfect version of myself. It is a high of sorts and it is full of pain, but I have never hated pain.

Also, to seek and find whatever or whoever will satisfy and complete me. Although sometimes I begin to think this isn’t possible.

Essentially, I would like to reach the highest peak in a way that is unique to myself and whoever or whatever pertains to myself.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Most: Sloth, Wrath, Pride, Envy, Lust.
Least: Gluttony and Greed.

With regards to the one’s I relate to least, I generally don’t care too much about things like money and I am too discriminating to be a glutton. Quantity does nothing for me.

I love people who are raw and unique.
I don't know why it must always be me people stick to like leeches. Indiscriminately. It makes me a little angry sometimes even though I realize there is more to it because I'm not dumb. I just want people I feel connected to do that but ugh, whatever.
[/B]

My anger cannot be mitigated or stopped in any way. Once I am on it is almost guaranteed I will not stop until I have revenge. Though people I love, I have forgiven after some time. I am different when angry. I feel agitated up and as if I do not know what I will do. I sincerely want to hurt people when I am angry. And I will not be satisfied otherwise. People often remark that I go too far in anger although I have much more control over myself at this point and I can’t bother with stupid things on the usual. But when I do bother, I will win no matter what.

I think shame is what drives me to attempt to accomplish so much and makes me liable to departing from my comfort zone in most respects. I feel insufficient in the social so I am harsher and more independent in order to convey the message of something like selectiveness or self-sufficiency. It’s like a counterintuitive and blind attempt at seeming attractive. Like, I cannot be mainstream so I regard it as repulsive and find another way to seem sufficient.

I merge with the object of my affection. In general I am a passionate person but I require a hit of high in other to make that overt. Otherwise I am numb and disinterested. I don’t feel anything/ significant interest for most people but I sometimes feel taken in by some people and I will even irrationally walk into situations that can only bring me detriment in order to become closer with them. I feel most clarity and drive and purpose when I merge, like what I do has meaning. I am a very focused person in my affections and of course, incredibly romantic. But in a real and personalized manner. Or else what sort of point would there even be to it. There is no show and there is no fanfare, everything is the object of my affection and I am probably all too rude in my tapering style. But I have no attention, no patience, no interest in anyone else. So it does not matter whether others find me rude in style.

I want true friends, but I haven’t found any.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
Influenced by everyone else, comprehensible and complacently in agreement with reality or the majority. Ordinary and without vividity.

My mind only seems to be capable of operating on obsession. My thoughts are very focused and I have driven myself crazy several times throughout my life. However, I never perform or signal this (because why) so it is probably not obvious.

I always merge. I like it. But it’s rare and I don't want to do it with almost everyone. I can't, actually.

From the enneagram institute: emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. Withholding themselves from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, they can also feel disdainful and exempt from ordinary ways of living. They typically have problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity. At their Best: inspired and highly creative, they are able to renew themselves and transform their experiences.

Basic Fear: That they have no identity or personal significance
Basic Desire: To find themselves and their significance (to create an identity)

:hug: :heart:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't get too excited. You know more about all this than I do! ;)

But all of the following seemed rather 4-ish to me, though I realize some of it could also be 9 or sx instinct related. I bolded what I felt especially relevant.

From the enneagram institute: emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. Withholding themselves from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, they can also feel disdainful and exempt from ordinary ways of living. They typically have problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity. At their Best: inspired and highly creative, they are able to renew themselves and transform their experiences.

Basic Fear: That they have no identity or personal significance
Basic Desire: To find themselves and their significance (to create an identity)

:hug: :heart:

Haha, I'm sure you'll surpass me in like 2 weeks though all things considered. And your explanation was great nonetheless. I appreciate it. :hug: