• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

since we're all making type me threads

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, I don't think you are repulsed by control, restriction, and commitment the way that NFPs are. Rather, I think you are repulsed by people who try to exert power over you because it's wrong and you also have a preference for viewing yourself in the right most often.

I think it depends what you mean by that. I do want to feel in control of situations, and I keep my commitments if I make them. I am repulsed by people who try to exert power over me as there is no point. I think there was a long time in my life I allowed myself to be controlled by people and tried too hard to please everyone but as I have gotten older I started feeling, you know, I shouldn't have to follow everything you say just to be loved or cherished sorta thing. So I've become more stubborn in that sense.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I thought you were doing that thing the people's ENFP does where they're like "ESFJ's are awesome too bad I don't relate to them at all hahahah!". But you genuinely think ESFJ is a cool type. Which is new. Not even I think ISFJ is a cool type, I like being one because it kind of sucks and is lame. But you know, I'm one of the weird -9's. I don't want to see the positive so much as I want to push through the negative and experience it all in order to overcome. If the positive is there I will see it and accept it though, I'm not adverse to it or anything.

I wish people's ENFP would just admit they don't want to type as ESFJ because they adhere to linear, objective, and conventional conceptions of value and so obviously wouldn't want to be ESFJ's. Although my humanity does understand why all of that might be necessary to them.

No, it makes sense. I can kind of see it now that I know you better, there's a detached quality to your expressiveness. But not in the e2 way where they seem like they're just following a narrative in order to receive a certain reaction.

I am glad that makes sense, I have trouble sorta explaining how its like I'm here yet there in expression. XD

Meh, a great friend I had typed as ISFJ. I think xSFJs are important in the world and have their own quirks and benefits. Much more than just the "rearranging your kitchen" stereotype. I think everyone feels like as Starry mentioned too, either ESFJs are like your mom or the little old lady baking cakes for the church. Which like if that is what you think being an ESFJ is than fuck yeah I'm an ESFJ I'll get it tattooed to my forehead.

but that isn't the entire essence of the ESFJ. lol.

Starry

I wanted to note on this I feel that phrasing may be more fitting. I always equated that sort of person to be "domineering" as in they're trying to overdominate you by steamrolling your opinion and all and that shit don't fly with me. XD

What’s going on with your type did you decide on ESFJ? Yah for me I don’t mind forceful, domineering people at all if I feel that I’ve been heard. Well, even when I haven’t been heard tbh. Manipulative, projecting, gaslighting though...holy hell. That’s a five alarm fire in my mind that I can’t put out. Where do you even start?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What’s going on with your type did you decide on ESFJ? Yah for me I don’t mind forceful, domineering people at all if I feel that I’ve been heard. Well, even when I haven’t been heard tbh. Manipulative, projecting, gaslighting though...holy hell. That’s a five alarm fire in my mind that I can’t put out. Where do you even start?

TBH ESFJ is my "I'm annoyed that I can't figure out my type anymore and this is where I started when I was 14" typing lmao.

and god don't even get me started on all that mess lolz.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If I recall correctly, I visually typed you as an INTJ. Then I showed you a celebrity INTJ and you said they were very much like you.

You're probably using a lot of Fi. Also, I'm an INFJ with some ESTJ traits, so you can still have ESFJ traits as an INTJ.