• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type am I?

DungeonessSpit

Even with my closest friends I get tired of social interaction very quickly. Even within an hour I just want to go for a walk by myself and get away from people (unless it's someone I'm romantically interested in). I'm very restrained in social situations and am almost always the least talkative unless I have something to add. I have a few very close friends that I'm content with, and have never been too interested in making more. I prefer deeper relationships. I often struggle to maintain surface level conversations but I could talk for hours under the right circumstances. I prefer all my friendships to be with people I see as authentic and who aren't insecure and pretending to be someone else. It takes me a long time to form a relationship with someone, I have to know them well before I consider them a friend.
I'm often insensitive and a bit of an ass to people I know well. I'd never intentionally hurt someone's feelings though. I'm often selfish. I get my feelings hurt easily.
I constantly have great ideas that I don't have the ambition to execute. I'm lazy as fuck and my room and workspace are both always an absolute mess.
I procrastinate way too much. I wish I cared more about money, but I just don't give a shit. I've never felt a need to be "normal," if someone doesn't want me to be me then I don't think they're worth my time.
I tend to see the good in everybody and it can blind me from what an asshole they really are.
The things I'm most interested in are mostly art related. Music, movies, video games. I'm most interested in art that conveys emotion that I can relate to. I love sports as well. I'm very private about my interests, unless I'm talking to someone with the same interest.
Often things like smells can make me feel intensely nostalgic. Or if I hear sound effects or songs from video games. I often get get vivid flashbacks from things like this.
I have no critical thinking whatsoever. I base all of my actions on emotions and often take absurdly long to get over breakups. I tend to romanticize the past and dream about the future, but I don't really live in the moment except in my happiest moments.
All of my morals are based on my own values. My political opinions are very different from my parents'. I'm socially liberal but I don't really care about politics.
I'm very calm unless you piss me off.
I have a very non-mean spirited sense of humor.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP 6w5 sp/sx?

*sees OP leave after answer*

youre welcome :mellow:

Your username must be named after the Dungeness Spit in Washington!

0517_lighthouse2.jpg

But is it just me or does it sound like a list for somebody else lol

DungeonessSpit

I didn't leave, I left the page up and my internet went out. No, the description's of me, and yes, that's what I'm named after. I've taken a few tests and have only gotten IxFP, I was just curious what type I'd get if I described myself to people. I was unsure of what Fi dom I was, but after reading about the functions just now I'm pretty positive I'm an Ne and Si user. Don't know if I even have a thinking function though lol.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since tests already give you I-FP and those are pretty obvious from your statements, I'll list down the S/N;

Overall I would say either ISFP or INFP, though I'm more inclined to say INFP due to:

1) Your focus on ideas. Doesn't mean you can't be ISFP from it, but they are much more easygoing / not as imaginative when it comes to ideas on what the future might be or what they want to do. Your focus is particularly on those matters, thus N.

2) Your nostalgia. Doesn't mean ISFP can't be, but I notice that IN-Ps are often very painfully nostalgic, while ISFP are more easygoing and go off what is presently available to them. They also have a harder time letting go, idealizing their ideas, ideals, relationships, internalizing them even more than I see ISFPs do, because of the strong vision they have on what the relationship is or could be, especially with the focus on the brighter sides.

sp/sx or sx/sp though I'm more inclined to sx first due to your primary focus being on emotions or things of interest, on where to spend your (sx) energy rather than how to conserve your sx energy, also due to your tendency to romanticize. You are also not as guarded (with your energy) as I would expect an sp-dom to be.

For enneagram, I'd say you sound E4 core.
Tritype 4w5, 9w8, head is either 6w7 or 7w6, you do have a touch of novelty I'm seeing from your paragraph, but I don't know enough to be sure. Though 6w5/5w4 might be possible considering your capability to 'talk for hours under the right circumstances.', it depends on the subject matters as well as how you treat them but I don't have enough information to tell.

Try look up INFP sx/sp or sp/sx, as well as enneagram tritype 495, 496, 497, see how well the descriptions match up with you.