• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hello, what do you think is my type?

What type?

• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

• INFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notimportant

Hello, gentlemen, I'm here to, as you guessed, know my type. I can't put here everything but I already have a pretty solid list so I hope it will help you.

-not particularly intelligent (despite what people say), not very patient with things I don't easily understand or things I'm not interested in (I'm very picky in this regard)
-not a very people oriented person, socially awkward and anxious at my worst (now the problem is somewhat fixed even if I'm still quite reserved and I only initiate a discussion when necessary), even with friends
-"well, my son, let's say you're not really logical when it comes to everyday life stuff and social things but you have your own logic"
-pretty fun to be around, even if I sometimes try way too hard to have a cool image (I realized that drinking a lot in front of other people and getting drunk as a consequence is not a "cool thing")
-pretty calm but can be annoying when excited (fortunately, it only happens with people I trust : I don't draw attention to myself around other people)
-more into starting things (rather than finishing things), sometimes gain interest in something only to drop it cold
-uncomfortable with authority and rules I don't like/I judge useless, uncomfortable when I have to "think around other people" (maybe I'm a little too insecure and don't want to annoy them), during a summer job, my coworkers thought I was a dumbass because I couldn't get some orders, would rather do things my own way (the exact same thing happened today : my father asked me to bring him something but I couldn't find it, I eventually understood what he wanted but it was too late...god didn't create me to serve and please other people, I suppose)
-can't easily explain my reasonings or thoughts : "why?" => "I don't know, I understand it or it sounds "natural" to me"
-not really emotional around other people, pretty silly ("baw, this girl is cute") and prone to "feelings" when alone (but most of the time, there has to be something to remind me of it : when I'm around something or someone I dislike, a chick I love...otherwise, I'm not really emotional : I quickly calm down and think about something else)
-in spite of that, I can be a pretty angry person : when I'm bored, when I think something is boring/stupid etc... even if as I said I quickly chill out
-somewhat care about my image, even if it doesn't really matter, as I'm not a very sociable person : like to be liked and accepted and like to entertain people, even if I can sometimes go too far and easily be annoying with my humor
-talk a lot about politics, even if I frankly don't know sh*t about it. Just trashtalk even if I have no arguments or those arguments come from other people and I just "borrow" them to justify something. used to be really annoying in this regard, take it less seriously, now, even if I still cringe when it comes to some opinions I don't appreciate
-not really creative. can think about some things, "inventions", but typically, when people want me to create something, I sigh and do some terrible sh*t. can be kind of curious with things I'm interested in and ask myself lots of questions
-"what? I'm not polite? f*ck it, who cares about politeness?" => "hello! ...hello to you too, you rude c*nt..."
-bored when it's theorical and I have to listen to some sh*t, my ass on a chair : more interested when it's practical and the boring speech is over. still, "practical people" don't think I'm practical and think I'm a "brain", not "muscles"
-tend to act then think but when it comes to situations in which I hesitate a lot or in which people could use my words against me, I can be pretty cunning...or paranoid, I don't know
-was pretty sensitive and warm with my family as a kid, now spend my whole time alone (I still love with my parents...this is why I can't say I'm a very independent person) and never tell them I love them, even if it's the case. they think I don't care about them, this sucks.
-for some reason, pretty witty, quirky and a little unbearable online, because I sometimes bitch about things (in this world, in my life, in general...) and I appear as a weirdo
-suck at organization, can't find stuff, when I have an idea (for example, doing something that wasn't really planned), I just follow it and if I don't feel like doing something, I don't do it

Is it enough to help me with my typing? I already got typed by other people as ISTP...ESTP...INTP...ENTP...INFJ...ISFJ...ISFP...ESFP...but of course, a lot of those typings were due to partial informations. It's pretty hard to know things about yourself, actually. Especially when it's internal, because I read somewhere that external functions are the most easily noticeable. So when your dominant function is an introvert one...

(and sorry for the mistakes)

Stepan

I'm not quite good at typing. I didn't really try to make a guess regarding your type based on the cognitive functions more on what I think. But I do see a little Ni in there. Probably not dominant. And to quote you
in spite of that, I can be a pretty angry person : when I'm bored, when I think something is boring/stupid etc... even if as I said I quickly chill out
That sounds like a typical Se rage thing to me. Doesn't sound like you're one to hold a longstanding grudge, you rage and move on quickly, you rage in the moment (but correct me if I'm wrong). So my guess is that you're either an ISFP or ISTP. Do you like to give sensations to other people in a creative way (like Ryan Gosling in Drive when he's giving that chick a ride through the LA river like a real human bean)?
You did say you aren't really handy or like to create, but create means more than painting, design or build a car or something like that. So maybe you're underestimating yourself in that regard. But like I said, I'm not really qualified to type anyone. This actually helped me with typing my older brother a little so thanks.

notimportant

I'm not quite good at typing. I didn't really try to make a guess regarding your type based on the cognitive functions more on what I think. But I do see a little Ni in there. Probably not dominant. And to quote you That sounds like a typical Se rage thing to me. Doesn't sound like you're one to hold a longstanding grudge, you rage and move on quickly, you rage in the moment (but correct me if I'm wrong). So my guess is that you're either an ISFP or ISTP. Do you like to give sensations to other people in a creative way (like Ryan Gosling in Drive when he's giving that chick a ride through the LA river like a real human bean)?
You did say you aren't really handy or like to create, but create means more than painting, design or build a car or something like that. So maybe you're underestimating yourself in that regard. But like I said, I'm not really qualified to type anyone. This actually helped me with typing my older brother a little so thanks.

you rage in the moment
You're right. I'm angry for a few minutes, then I calm down.

Do you like to give sensations to other people in a creative way (like Ryan Gosling in Drive when he's giving that chick a ride through the LA river like a real human bean)?
Don't understand the question and the reference.

As for my creative side : I imagine situations, memes and sometimes, when I'm having a good time discussing with friends on messenger, I can easily come up with buffooneries that seem to entertain some of them.

Concerning my low Nx : I agree. I think I'm more of a sensor. And I'm a pretty introverted person. But a ISTP once told me I did something inconsistent and it would really piss Ti dom off. I recently found an answer, an "excuse" but it's a little too late for that.

This actually helped me with typing my older brother a little so thanks
heh, no problem

Stepan

Well don't take my word for it, I might be sending you off the wrong track here.
With that second question I meant to ask if you're more about giving people a good time or more about experiencing good sensations. For me it seems like a way to distinct Se from Si. The former is more actively involved in giving pleasure then receiving it. Si users don't really know what they want, but Se users are more hands on and they can give them what they want. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You came off as an Se user to me.
If I had to give it a shot I say you have Se and Ni in your stack. Not sure about the rest of your functions.

notimportant

Well don't take my word for it, I might be sending you off the wrong track here.
With that second question I meant to ask if you're more about giving people a good time or more about experiencing good sensations. For me it seems like a way to distinct Se from Si. The former is more actively involved in giving pleasure then receiving it. Si users don't really know what they want, but Se users are more hands on and they can give them what they want. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You came off as an Se user to me.
If I had to give it a shot I say you have Se and Ni in your stack. Not sure about the rest of your functions.

Yea, probably more of a Se user, then

René

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This raging about politics stuff, without knowing s***, could indicate Fi-dom, as it indicates a set of moral values. In general I see a rebellious character in the way you use rude rhetoric, which I see as an unhealthy use of Te inferior, this "I don't give a f*** what others think" thing. Also you're incapability of confessing feelings indicates this "I want to tell them I love them (Fi-dom), but I'm scared about what they think about me (Te-inferior).

So all in all I would go for ISFP for you. From what sorrows you show in your description, I'd advice you to search for an exciting hobby, something to stop you from being bored out.

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
I think you are "ISFP" for the following reasons...
*not a very people oriented person, socially awkward and anxious at my worst (now the problem is somewhat fixed even if I'm still quite reserved and I only initiate a discussion when necessary), even with friends
**bored when it's theorical and I have to listen to some sh*t, my ass on a chair : more interested when it's practical and the boring speech is over. still, "practical people" don't think I'm practical and think I'm a "brain", not "muscles" --> S
***tend to act then think but when it comes to situations in which I hesitate a lot or in which people could use my words against me, I can be pretty cunning...or paranoid, I don't know-->F
Now, the fact that you don't abide to rules, are disorganized, seem to resist authority, and say you lack creativity (NE) rules out istj/isfj.
****-talk a lot about politics, even if I frankly don't know sh*t about it. Just trashtalk even if I have no arguments or those arguments come from other people and I just "borrow" them to justify something. --> (Te inferior?)
Also estj/esfj can be ruled out by ****--> (! Te DOM)
By *, you are most likely an introvert.
So, we are left with istp, isfp...***--> ISFP.
Just my 2 cents.

notimportant

This raging about politics stuff, without knowing s***, could indicate Fi-dom, as it indicates a set of moral values. In general I see a rebellious character in the way you use rude rhetoric, which I see as an unhealthy use of Te inferior, this "I don't give a f*** what others think" thing. Also you're incapability of confessing feelings indicates this "I want to tell them I love them (Fi-dom), but I'm scared about what they think about me (Te-inferior).

So all in all I would go for ISFP for you. From what sorrows you show in your description, I'd advice you to search for an exciting hobby, something to stop you from being bored out.

"this "I don't give a f*** what others think" thing"
This doesn't really apply to me. Even if I try to hide it, I'm kind of pissed off when other people think I'm despicable, stupid, ridiculous etc...
Lately, for a summer job, my boss told me I was not good enough for the job and I was pretty dump in the dumps for a few hours (at least, I manage to move on when this happens)

As for my "awkwardness" when it comes to my feelings and relationship with other people, I always thought it could indicate on the contrary tertiary/inferior Fe.