• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my cousin, please

CautiousWriter

MBTI Type
INFJ
I was wondering about My cousins type. We are very close, basically like best friends and I like him a lot.
He is male and 18 years old.
Im inclined to type him as INFJ, but ISFJ and ENFJ are also good possibilities IMO.
He did an MBTI online test (16 personalities) which resulted in INFJ.
-can be charming
- undertands people very well and is sometimes genuinely interested in them
- needs regularly lots of alone time
- gets exhausted in social situations
- tries not to hurt people
- very kind. sweet and polite
- has a vast knowledge about the people he knows
- excellent memory
- very loyal, tends to stick around with the same people
- enjoys minor changes, but has difficulties with adjusting to great changes in his live, especially when people he likes leave
- he can apparently act somehow extraverted when its necessary in school, but I don’t think it comes natural to him
- seeks Harmony
- highly emphatetic
- Highly sensitive Person
- He does not cares about most traditions, however he is a very habitual person
- Remembers all anniversaries and birthdays
- Good with money
- His political views are very liberal
- Was Very active in the students council
- Valedictorian of his high school
- He is interested in History but also in all other social sciences like Psychology or law
- He is meticulous about personal hygiene, but his room is never tidy
- Very determined
- Extemely intelligent
- Huge daydreamer
- Very creative
- He had a habit of cutting people who hurt him completletly out of his life (INFJ doorslam?), but now he feels bad about how often he did it and does not wants to do this again
- Doesn’t really likes most sports
- Enjoys cooking
- Almost Always on time
- Plans his time in advance
- Struggles with personal decisions which are just about him
- His mum is like my dad ENFP. He is very close to her. His relations to his STJ dad are really strained.