• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type These Characters!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Yes, another 'type these characters' thread for an original story. This time, unfortunately, there are only three -- but you can try to make up in the quantity that I usually have in quality.

The story takes place in an alternate universe in a time period a bit equivalent to just after the industrial revolution. There are a few fantastical elements, but not many. The country that the main characters live in is a bit paranoid after a previous war.

Main character: male, 23 years old. He rather suddenly proposes to his girlfriend because he learns that there will soon be a draft, and knows that married men will be drafted last. Unfortunately this backfires and he ends up drafted before he has a chance to married, and before the draft can even get to him, he ends up badly injured and infected with AVS (acquired villainy disorder, one of the fantastic elements. Characterized by sudden ambition, charisma, and compulsive gloating/evil laughter, until the dementia sets in after a few years), though nobody can tell at that point. However, once he's recovered, he feels like he has a certain 'clarity' because before he was basically drifting without any idea what he was doing. He begins stocking up on what every good villains need -- a lair, weaponry, and henchmen -- though soon the government notices all this hoarding and decide to take him down, but he has enough resources to fight back, and fight back he does, to protect all he's worked thus far to do. In fact, he ends up so good at fighting back that he eventually takes over the place. He has pretty strong highs and lows in mood, and these are just made worse by the fact that he now wields a lot of power.

Main Character's Fiancée: Female, 20 years old. As soon as she was able, she had her sights set on acquiring the wealthiest eligible bachelor in town, though there wasn't much of a selection considering the size of the town. She soon finds that there isn't much to do to gain his affections, and she's just fine with this. She's perfectly aware that she agrees to a marriage for the sake of two people who have a mutual need for a spouse, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Soon, though, she goes out to find what her future husband is doing when he is released from the hospital and doesn't come back home, and when she finds him buying old places that would seem to make good lairs, she immediately questions what the Hell he's doing -- but soon realizes that the whole thing may eventually be profitable, so she goes along with it. She eventually ends up killing him and making it look like an accident, though, because while he's succeeded in taking over the country, he's showing obvious signs of dementia, and she knows he wouldn't give up his claim to leadership because he was unfit to rule. Eventually she ends up perfectly happy with a cushy government job guaranteed to her by the new regime.

Antagonist: Male (age undecided, probably late 20s early 30s). Works for the government and suffers from alien hand syndrome, which is nearly considered to be possessed. He was transferred to a new town and never managed to get comfortable there. He resented his transfer, and the people there thought he was shifty because of his resentment, and that just made his resentment grow, so it just perpetuates in a ruthless cycle. He doesn't talk to anybody at work or home, and leaves town by train every day at about five and returns home at about ten or eleven at night to get away. Just as soon as he starts to think he should let the whole thing go, he's sent to investigate the main character's activities. At first, he's relieved, but then he realizes that it's a suicidal assignment.

I hope that's enough for you. If there's anything you'd like to know more about, don't hesitate to ask.

energy

MBTI Type
WXYZ
Best guess main character: ENXJ, ENTJ with unstable fi or enfj with a fgift of maniupulation

second main character: I am guessing ESXP, or INTJ hard to tell

Third character:ISTP?

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
The girl: ENTJ, she doesn't seem P at all. Maybe ESTJ... I can't really tell which, because there are not many details about her extraversion/introversion. Definetly TJ.

The 23 years old male: ENTJ or ESTP. ENTJ has this thing for ruling the worl, but ESTP are also crazy about power.
I think he's more of an ESTP, he seems to adapt very well to the environment and to what life offers to him, he makes the best out of it. And he gets to rule the world.

The third one: I think ISTP. He's the one I'm most sure about.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think the 23 year old male might be a power-hungry INTJ.
The third one is an ISTP.
As for the second one, I think she may be an ESTJ- with that Guardian lust for social status.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
I think the 23 year old male might be a power-hungry INTJ.
The third one is an ISTP.
As for the second one, I think she may be an ESTJ- with that Guardian lust for social status.

Yeah, indeed she seems to. Especially because she feels the need to kill him because he's not fit to rule.