• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS] HELP TYPE ME!

Alley Cat

Hi guys! I'm new around here and I thought I'd give this a go. I really want to know my type but whenever I take the tests, it keeps changing (like ISTJ then INFP). After more research, I found out about cognitive functions but I'm stuck so I think I'd like an outside perspective on that.:bye:

I think I could be a type with high F. Not sure if Fe or Fi yet because I really have that Fi sense of strong morals but also Fe's understanding of social dynamics and having to cater to that.

I don't think I have Ne, actually. I've read Ne threads but I dont relate to what they say about Ne. Ni feels closer what eith the whole predicting things and stuff.

Te and Ti is a hard one. I like practical knowledge but it's for making sure everyone around me is content. Ti...hmn. I guess I'm here because I do like for things to make sense to me like my real type.

Si and Se...hmn. I'm not much of a daredevil. Those make me uncomfortable lol. I don't even like leaving the house except to see friends. As for Si, I do have a pretty sharp memory regarding details.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Sounds right off the bat that Fe is a preferred function, followed by Si. So... ESFJ or ISFJ. Just inference from your evaluations. Take with a pinch of salt. :)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More concrete facts and type of thoughts/feelings wanted in order to ...see what kind of beast you are.