• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm Going To Give This One More Shot!

GalaxyMelody2

I really like these questions, and I think it can help me figure me out my type! Would be great if you could share your thoughts!

1. Click on this link:*Flickr: Explore!*Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
'''What'''s in Storr?''' Isle of Skye | As you can see I'''ve pretty… | Flickr
I love how vast and large that land is. No one in sight, and all there is beautiful hills and just natural beauty. I really like how the setting feels alienated and unordinary, but I also like how it shows nature at it's best, large, beautiful and with no one in sight.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favorite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Pretty calm really. I’ll probably say ‘’Oh shit’’ nonchalantly, and make a sarcastic joke, before calmly seeing what’s up. Probably wouldn’t freak out or be disappointed, it is what it is, and I would keep my stoic expression

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I would be initially uncertain if I can trust the driver, I probably wouldn’t go to the party and listen to music elsewhere. Or maybe if I got bored, I would try to find an opportunity to let my goofball side show up and dance.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I wouldn’t say anything and stay silent, not because I couldn’t or didn’t want to. I mean if it’s outrageously stupid, I’d say something, but if it was religious (which I am) there is no point in that conversation as there is nothing to prove, and that kind of argument goes nowhere.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I mean, if it’s small and doesn’t affect me or anyone else negatively then why would I care to get involved? But if it’s something bad, like bullying, I would be standing up and go head to head with the person.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I don’t really have a lot of values in general, I don’t hold myself to be respectful and polite. The values I do have come in more serious issues, for example, a value of mine is to protect others, and I can get disturbed inside if I hear about harm to others through news/gossip. Romantic relationships are what made me realize I do have deep values, and that’s where they show. I don’t value being kind in general, but I do value being kind and protective to my partner. I think it’s kinda selfish, but it’s because I don’t believe in showing my values to people who I haven’t accepted completely, if that makes sense. These values don't ever change.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
A). I’m calm and generally seem unfazed, but no one has any idea what I’m thinking and I think it’s difficult to relate to me, I’m mysterious. I've always been the 'cool kid' who was respected but always an outcast because I never accept the bullshit 'popular' stuff, and I always gave the finger to the jocks. Society pissed me off and I let it show in subtle ways.
I’ve always felt ‘too mature’ for my age, and while I like having fun playing soccer, or acting or riding my bike, I could never relate to anyone my age (I’m actually dating someone who is older than me!). As a teenager, I was excited to become an adult so I could go on my own career path, find a serious relationship, go traveling, and do fun things and make close friendships, I didn't want the 'college experience' of fun and flings.
B). If I could change one thing about my personality is that I wish I was naturally more optimistic. I’ve gotten a lot better, and for things that really matter, I am really optimistic, but for small things, I’m kind of preparing for something bad. Before I was in a really good relationship, I was quite dark inside.
I'm also pretty judgmental, I wish I wasn't, but I am for people I don't feel fit into my 'personal system of what society should be'. It's not as bad as it sounds, it's just that I can be judgmental at times, and I wish I could be like my ENFP aunt, with her pure, positive, nonjudgemental attitude.

8. What are your thoughts on romantic relationships? Do you value them?
I value a deep, serious, loving, passionate and committed relationship with only one person and one person only. I’m getting ready to propose to my first love. I very rarely fall in love so when I do I fall I fall hard, and even though it’s rare for me, it means a lot to me because I do value a deep connection and a partner to spend time with exploring life with, someone to be my 'playmate'. I despise ‘flings’ or any of that bullshit. My girlfriend is an ISTP, and she's similar to me and understands me, so I love that! She's not like most people or women, and that's why I really like her.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
A). A nice relaxing morning just sleeping in, going outside on a hike, spending time with very close friends, and of course, listening to music in a comfortable space.

B). Long school days or long days doing an activity I’d rather not be doing. I don’t mind being around a lot of people mostly, but all day is a too much for me!

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
A lot, honestly. Most people don’t know what the hell I’m thinking, and I could be angry, but I’d seem pretty normal. I can be quite funny and I can also be quite charismatic, but I only show it to someone I really like or have interest in.