• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFJ, ISFP or INFP

TJC822

Which one I'm I.

They top of my dresser and closet are messy
I like animals
I'm considerate
I watch anime and cartoons
I come off as aloof
I like classic rock
I don't like confrontation
I'm indecisive
I have trouble focusing
I'm bipolar
Whenever my mother was depressed I would offer her emotional support
I'm a bit naive
I'm shy
My IQ is 78
I can be forgetful
I get sad and angry if people make fun of me
I like to relax
I have anxiety problems
I'm open minded
I plan half of my day
I imagine stuff in my head
I'm not very creative
I can't draw very good
I'm a Christian
I'm not exactly good with money

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I agree, I'm getting an ISFP vibe! Your lack of organization pretty much eliminates ISFJ. A lot of points actually seemed INFP, except the lack of creativity...so maybe you have underdeveloped Ne?
However, ISFPs can be quite creative as well and channel their feelings often into artwork.

I suggest reading these articles and trying to figure out which you relate to more, ISFP or INFP. I found them very helpful:
https://introvertdear.com/news/infp-or-isfp-7-ways-to-tell-them-apart/

Are You an ISFP or an INFP? Clarifying a Common Mistype - Psychology Junkie

Hope I helped :)