• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me

DarthMaul

Hey everyone.
Typing on people on the internet id assume isnt the most accurate but im doing it anyway and maybe get some insight.

I have taken online tests and read up on the cognitive functions.

Here are some things about me.

- I tend to like to get things done right away so I dont have to worry about them later or if I feel like it.

- One of my biggest pet peeves is being micro managed. I dont like being told what to do.

- I am someone who will question anything if it doesnt make sense. I will disregard rules if they are dumb and I speak my mind. I am very opionated.

- I love to read and learn subjects I care about. As I get bored very easily I tend to ignore people droning on on a subject I dont care about.

- I love the fantasy and sci fi genre for books and movies. I am a walking encyclopedia of movie trivia and facts especially horror movies.

-I do special fx for fun and make horror props.

- I can discuss movies for hours.

- I work out 5 days a week. I love the outdoors just as much as being indoors.

- I like jigsaw puzzles and zone out on them.

- I am awful at talking about feelings. Im not super affectionate but can be with my wife and kids.

- I am goofy around those im comfortable with and usually like to make people laugh.

- Easily irritated

-Dont like inefficiency

- Mostly a rational and logical person

- Frusterated easily

- I am a Star Wars fan. I can tell you lretty much anything about the EU. I collect sw things and im slowly transforming my movie room into a sw themed one.

- Rebellious according to most people i know.

- I like for my kids to explore and guide them and teach them when needed.

- Im organized at work and more relaxed at home.

- Stubborn

- Im more likely to be found working by myself

- Drained easily by others

- love to talk though

DarthMaul

5f1f7c53a8e9220b5b72cdade49e32f1.png

Eastwood

I don't know, I got ISFJ or INFJ. I would explore more about these two traits online and see if they trigger anything with you. Just stay off the stupid online tests! I think you hide your emotions under a facade of intellectualism? I think your wild card could be your feeling function, which could be mistaken for spontaneity. Its these aspects of trying to type somebody that makes it so difficult. But you seem pretty ISFJ to me. I'm to skeptical to crown people INFJ, considering how rare the type is. lol.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I think maybe you are a Te dominant - EXTJ. Or else Te auxiliary - IXTJ, if you are clearly an introvert. Your interest in sci fi is common for Ni types, but collecting knowledge about things is common for Si types. So I'm not sure regarding N vs S.

The test result is a mess and I don't know what to read into it.

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
-You suggest that you are rational, which implies a Dominant or Auxiliary Ti/Te
-You don't like being told what to do...Fi? As an INFP, I hate too much rigidity and being restricted. I also hate being told what to do as well.
-You love to learn things and to read suggests that you are intuitive, but I'm not sure whether Ni or Ne
-"I love the fantasy and sci fi genre for books and movies. I am a walking encyclopedia of movie trivia and facts especially horror movies"-this indicates Si (good memory storage of facts and information), possibly?
-You love to work and be outdoors, which actually seems more Se than Si to me
-"awful at talking about feelings"...definitely Fi, or at least low Fe
-Your dislike of inefficiency suggests Te

I think overall that you use Te, Se, and Fi. And you come across as introverted to me, so I would say INTJ. However, you might be an ExTJ.

However, your good memory and trivia facts might point to Si, and you could possibly just have low Fe instead of Fi. So maybe you are an ENTP or INTP.

But I'm generally seeing Fi>Fe, Te>Ti, and Se>Si. My guess is that you are an INTJ with well-developed Se and Fi.