• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retyping Magnetica.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry I'm only now seeing this! I'm a bit rusty on typology, but based on our conversations I do think the current typing you have is likely correct. Is there something in particular that doesn't sit right with you about your type? It definitely helps to know if what you might not relate to is a case of personality vs cognition. Because for example, if you feel like you aren't as organized as an intj might be or don't read enough (just superficial examples), that's just personality traits, learned skills, etc. Stuff that are just a result of personal hobbies/tastes. Whereas if you feel like your decision making process doesn't follow that of a certain function it could be a mistyping. Here's some links to check out about your current type if you're interested :)

[Enneagram Type 8] Sexual Eights (according to Beatrice Chestnut).

The Enneagram Types Of The INTJ — Personality Type and Personal Growth | Personality Hacker

Practical MBTI

INTJ: A Jungian Cognitive Function Analysis By SimulatedWorld