• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me Senpai!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I mostly wanted to see what other people come up with, I think I am INTJ, but either have highly developed, or under developed functions so I tend to be on the fence about a lot functions. My other possible types is ISTJ, INTP, and ENTJ. My Enneagram type is all over the place, but my Socionics is ILI (based on a test).

So I decided to fill out a lot of questionnaires, and I am basing this off of Real life reactions, and not my online ones. .

1-what makes you angry?

People who talk down to me, or belittle my intelligence or capability. People who don't try to understand me, or judge me too quickly.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

Lack of effort, lack of desire to learn, and laziness.

3-do you like animals? why?

I love animals, they are so innocent and simple. They are just happy to be here.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I don't really have favorite people, hmm. I do have favorite characters though, and I like their ability to keep pushing through everything life throws at them.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like my ability to do things easily and naturally. I dislike my lack of social skills.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Not really, it seems like a waste of time. I do occasionally try out new, but practical looks if its an occasion to do so. I think it is useful in those times.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

A little bit of both. It depends on who I am around. I am naturally anti-social though, and prefer to hole up in my room.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Writing, anime, reading, watching documentaries. Sometimes art, cooking, and playing games.

9-what makes you feel secure?

Everything locked up, all the chores done, all the bills paid.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

Not really, I do not like intimacy. I am in one now though, it just happens.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love harmony with nature, and Japan because they have a lot of that in their culture. I like emotional music, because it helps me feel things I wouldn't otherwise.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

I daydream a lot, and I spend most of my time constructing stories in my head so I can later write them down. I sometimes mull over things that need to be done, and plan ahead.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I would say I have changed a lot. I became more outward, after spending almost all of my time inside my head and doing things by myself. I got bored and decided to try living outside of it.

~~~~~~~~

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty... shit I don't know. Symmetry, natural representation of life captured in a moment?
Love? The willingness to keep with someone or something despite all hardships.

2. What are your most important values?

I am not very sure, perhaps self-sustainability, creativity, expression, give my 100% at anything I do. I value fairness, but also flexibility and care free enviroments.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I am a Buddhist, because its a philosophy that is very resonate with me.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

An essential defense against human nature. Power is the ability to control, prevent, and incite.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I talk about everything, and anything. Nothing is out of question. I like to explore the human condition, and how we interact with the universe etc. I like theories and what ifs. I have no idea why, its just everything else seems bland in comparison. Everyday life is boring.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Im interested more in psychology, but I have a lot of knowledge about health, diet, and exercise.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

A drag, but essential for everyday function. Just get it done quickly, but don't half ass it.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I love Fantasy, and Sci-fi. I also like movies with expression of culture, and philosophy. Like "The Last Samurai, Lord of the Rings, Grand Torino, Interstellar, The Dark knight, Pacific Rim, Anime movies"

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I cry when the dog dies Q-Q, but I mostly cry when a movie or song expresses a very deep emotion that I do not deem shallow and petty to me. Something very deep and philosophical.

I smile when I do things I like or am socializing (it is kinda a way to hide my feelings, but being constantly happy), but I tend to get resting bitch face when im not doing these things.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Probably in nature, I like just sitting in the woods on a bench. But I rarely do it. I also like just sitting in front of a computer.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Just check out my Nohari window in my signature.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Check out my Johari window in my signature.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I don't need help! :p Maybe someone who is trustworthy and hardworking as I am to help me accomplish my goals.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Only when it comes to money. I have people in my life that make planning difficult. I tend to get aggressive about it when I don't get my way.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I get along better with people who don't feel before they think. I prefer emotionally distant people with good senses of humor. I am not sure what types I get along with at all.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I don't, I am aromantic and asexual. If I am going to be in a relationship, it has to compliment my lifestyle and they have to be pretty independent and not emotionally needy. Like a really good roommate.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Confidence, I would want to build that in them. I'd be sure they get good at socializing as well, and let them pursue any of their interests without worry about money etc. I would be sure to be there to help them when they are feeling down, and teach them self-strength.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I tell them what I think, but also try to communicate its okay to disagree. How they react, is what affects me emotionally. I would become introspective of my own feelings, and mull over my beliefs if they debated me. But I also would not react that way outwardly, I will stubbornly debate my side.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People are animals, and they act like animals that pretend they are not. Its just survival, so I cant hate them. I consider laziness to be a prevalent norm, and lack of care or desire to improve themselves or their communities.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't choose my friends, they choose me. I'm cool with anyone coming into my life, I have yet to meet people I didn't want as a friend irl. I think I take on a more "Hostess" role, and entertain them. Use of banter, but also I'll fall into the background if someone else takes up that role.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I greet usually, maybe strike up a conversation if we are near each other long enough. All depends on how long I will be around them, or how close we are physically.

I will do more if you ask, if you want to see the TypeC function stack, it is:

Te > Fi > Ni = Si > Ti = Ne > Se > Fe

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure about MBTI, probably IXTJ of some sort, but Enneagram is most likely 5w4 sp/so.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem more ISTP to me. From what I have read, ISTPs often mistype as INTJs due to the common introversion, blunt and occasionally abrasive personality, and focus on getting things done. There is a thread on the forum about that:

Why are ISTPs and INTJs confused so much?

Also other references online, like this one.

What I see is that you say more that is concrete and specific than broad or abstract. Even when you are discussing accomplishments, your focus is on process rather than goals. You are more similar to ISTPs and SPs in general that I know, than NTs or INTJs. Doesn't mean all people with a given type need to be just the same. There is quite a bit of variety within each type. I know more than the usual amount of INTJs and am one myself, and you just seem quite different on a basic level.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with the ISTP typing, there was a lot that stuck out to me as being Ti/Fe rather than Te/Fi. I see a focus on the here and now, how you can affect change in the present, letting life come to you as it is, things that point towards Se over Ni. The respect I felt you have for Fe, although it is a weak spot of yours, came across as it being your inferior rather than the attitude of that of an IXTJ.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From the way you write and express yourself, I could definitely see ISTP working. It appears to me that you process and analyze information in a similar fashion to ISTPs I have experienced. I'm not very good at pinpointing why exactly, but that's the vibe I get.

ISTPs often can seem similar to INTJs. Sometimes people mistake the Ti of an ISTP for being an intuitive function. This doesn't really make sense when you consider that one is a perceiving function and the other is a judging function. But, the logic ISTPs utilize to guide their decisions comes from within (that's not to say it has no basis in reality). My dad is an ISTP. I often notice that he'll comment on concepts along the lines of "That doesn't make sense." Basically, it doesn't click with his framework and his Ti alone cannot register the sense an idea might make to someone else right off the bat as that is more in the terrain of a perceiving function to determine. Of course, he can understand and comprehend others' viewpoints, but his first go-to tool is Ti. In contrast, I lead with Ne and my first impulse when I encounter a concept I do not necessarily understand or agree with is to try to figure out why the other person might be coming from that position. My decision about the statement's potential validity will follow as my judging function is secondary.

Many perceivers often don't act in a stereotypical perceived function. I wonder if in the case of ISTPs that could be linked to the fact they lead with a judging function.

So I'd say ISTP, but INTJ is a possibility. The function test results would lead me more towards saying INTJ, but I'm skeptical of tests (though I have to say that I did find that particular test to be decently accurate, but that's just in my case).

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the way you write and express yourself, I could definitely see ISTP working. It appears to me that you process and analyze information in a similar fashion to ISTPs I have experienced. I'm not very good at pinpointing why exactly, but that's the vibe I get.

ISTPs often can seem similar to INTJs. Sometimes people mistake the Ti of an ISTP for being an intuitive function. This doesn't really make sense when you consider that one is a perceiving function and the other is a judging function. But, the logic ISTPs utilize to guide their decisions comes from within (that's not to say it has no basis in reality). My dad is an ISTP. I often notice that he'll comment on concepts along the lines of "That doesn't make sense." Basically, it doesn't click with his framework and his Ti alone cannot register the sense an idea might make to someone else right off the bat as that is more in the terrain of a perceiving function to determine. Of course, he can understand and comprehend others' viewpoints, but his first go-to tool is Ti. In contrast, I lead with Ne and my first impulse when I encounter a concept I do not necessarily understand or agree with is to try to figure out why the other person might be coming from that position. My decision about the statement's potential validity will follow as my judging function is secondary.

Many perceivers often don't act in a stereotypical perceived function. I wonder if in the case of ISTPs that could be linked to the fact they lead with a judging function.

So I'd say ISTP, but INTJ is a possibility. The function test results would lead me more towards saying INTJ, but I'm skeptical of tests (though I have to say that I did find that particular test to be decently accurate, but that's just in my case).

After getting all this feedback, I have more or less settled on the idea that I do both pretty equally. It just depends on the senario.

Looking at what you said about your dad, on how one processes internally. I cannot say I do that, or what intuitives do. It's like a combination. I am continuously storing data/information/patterns in my enviroment, what people teach me, conversations, articles etc. Both subconsciously/consciously, and when I come across a concept. I'll instantly be able to compare or contrast it with real life experiences I have had, knowledge I've obtained, or patterns I've observed. Then be able to tell you exactly why something cannot/would work, but not be able to articulate the finer details. I can also see and understand someone's point of view the same way, and see what they do not see about it. But these things are glaringly obvious to me sometimes, and I get irritaited that others cannot see something so obvious. Especially when it comes to emotion, and making choices/arguments based off of it.

But I could be wrong, and just misunderstanding what you mean by internally.

The only thing I personally lack, is articulation (at least I think so). I also end up changing and adapting my approach by each individual person I am talking to, based on what I know about them and have observed how they react to certain things. In a group, this is probably misleading, or people misunderstand me.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After getting all this feedback, I have more or less settled on the idea that I do both pretty equally. It just depends on the senario. Looking at what you said about your dad, on how one processes internally. I cannot say I do that, or what intuitives do. It's like a combination. I am continuously storing data/information/patterns in my enviroment, what people teach me, conversations, articles etc. Both subconsciously/consciously, and when I come across a concept. I'll instantly be able to compare or contrast it with real life experiences I have had, knowledge I've obtained, or patterns I've observed. Then be able to tell you exactly why something cannot/would work, but not be able to articulate the finer details. I can also see and understand someone's point of view the same way, and see what they do not see about it. But these things are glaringly obvious to me sometimes, and I get irritaited that others cannot see something so obvious. Especially when it comes to emotion, and making choices/arguments based off of it. But I could be wrong, and just misunderstanding what you mean by internally. The only thing I personally lack, is articulation (at least I think so). I also end up changing and adapting my approach by each individual person I am talking to, based on what I know about them and have observed how they react to certain things. In a group, this is probably misleading, or people misunderstand me.
By internal, I mean in your mind and not verbally expressed. It's sort of like the subconscious processes that occur in the mind. It's esoteric, and honestly I constantly doubt whether I am clear on things.

And articulation can be tricky. I think we've all had moments where we are not sure what to say or how to express something. This is especially true when people describe non empirical topics and ideas.

I think most people also change their approach depending on who they are talking too. For instance, a person will not talk to their boss the same way they will talk to their best friend. And if someone knows that a specific topic or issue is distressing to the other person, it typically makes them less likely to bring it up. This does vary from person to person, but a majority of people exhibit this in some fashion over their lives.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By internal, I mean in your mind and not verbally expressed. It's sort of like the subconscious processes that occur in the mind. It's esoteric, and honestly I constantly doubt whether I am clear on things.

And articulation can be tricky. I think we've all had moments where we are not sure what to say or how to express something. This is especially true when people describe non empirical topics and ideas.

I think most people also change their approach depending on who they are talking too. For instance, a person will not talk to their boss the same way they will talk to their best friend. And if someone knows that a specific topic or issue is distressing to the other person, it typically makes them less likely to bring it up. This does vary from person to person, but a majority of people exhibit this in some fashion over their lives.

I see what youre saying. I have a bad habit of assuming people don't think like me.

My articulation and cognative behaviors, I believe were heavily influenced negatively in my childhood. I consider myself a very "self-contained" person. It was not so much by choice, but defensive mechanism. So I believe this may affect how my functions behave. I may be more introverted because I repressed my extroverted functions for so long they are under-developed. Then one day it just naturally started shifting as I got out of toxic enviroments and I might still be in the process of that change to a more natural state.

I do consider all observations, and entertain them though.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
XNTP confirmed.

I'd say you're Fe conscious but don't value it as much even if you're somewhat emotional definitely not xxFJ.

"I don't choose my friends, they choose me. I'm cool with anyone coming into my life, I have yet to meet people I didn't want as a friend irl. I think I take on a more "Hostess" role, and entertain them. Use of banter, but also I'll fall into the background if someone else takes up that role."
If you were INTP I'd think you'd have a stronger preference about why you DISLIKE "ppls" in your life...
You seem pretty psychologically conscious about relationships to even be Te... probably Ti.

"People who talk down to me, or belittle my intelligence or capability. People who don't try to understand me, or judge me too quickly."
If you were Ni would prefer to make an assessment rather than spend too much time looking at options i guess. Ne wants to have that time for more possibilities etc.

Idk man you said you just wanna know what we came up with.
My half assed guess ENTP

"I would say I have changed a lot. I became more outward, after spending almost all of my time inside my head and doing things by myself. I got bored and decided to try living outside of it."
Saying how introverted and anti social you are makes me think enne5, Yup enne 5.

"How they react, is what affects me emotionally. I would become introspective of my own feelings, and mull over my beliefs if they debated me."
eh fairly enne 4.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I studied you. My preliminary analysis is:

INTJ 5w4 (with a fair chunk of 6-wing also), Sp/So

I'm not sure on tritype yet, but your earlier posts read more e1 than e8 influence.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I studied you. My preliminary analysis is:

INTJ 5w4 (with a fair chunk of 6-wing also), Sp/So

I'm not sure on tritype yet, but your earlier posts read more e1 than e8 influence.

I don't know if it is too much to ask, but can you share how you came to your conclusions?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You seem more of Ti dom to me, that hasn’t changed. It’s just me narrowing whether you like to explore with Se or Ne.