• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an INTP?

mendokusssu

MBTI Type
INTP
Hi.
I know that I have to use the welcoming page first but well..I'll just do it here. I am Mendokusan..I am 19. Nice to meet you.
Okay.
I wanted to ask if INTP's think that I'm an INTP as well...I did a lot of research about it but I'm still uncertain.
Here is some information about my personality..some of these traits might not be very INTP like:
1-I love being alone.However, I don't get the chance to be alone that much which is very sad...I live with a roommate so I rarely get the chance to be alone.
2-I actually care about how people might feel when I say something so I try not to say things that would make others sad..I am actually known to be a very kind eharted person. but I do use logic to make a desicion and I don't depend on my feelings too much..I'm also bad at showing emotions.I heard thatmany INTP's don't care as much.
3-I am kinda sociable...INTP's are not known to be sociable but I am..I do talk to people.....I mean..Okay....I am not very sociable but I am progressing- I didn't use to be sociable but now I am. It's not always easy to be like that tho..but I do like talking when it's about things that kinda catches my interest. I also enjoy speaking to my very close friends and family.....sometimes.
4-I can't organize...who has time for that.
5-I really hate exercising.
6-People call me lazy...but my mind is always active so I don't understand what they mean.
7-I am very flexible with mt thoughts.
8-I can be quite blunt about some stuff..like I am afraid to hurt peoples feelings but I can be quite blunt sometimes.
9-I hate standing out but I like being unique...Is that weird?Good.
10-I like gaining new information as long as it interests me.
11-I am creative.
12- I am not very confident to be honest..that's also not common with INTPS.
13-I don't like it when people get too clingy..that can bother me a lot.
14-I also don't like people who either ask too much or complain too much..they bother me as well.

I could list more things but that does matter.
What do you guys think?

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hello Mendokusan. :hi: Welcome to the forum! I don’t see anything on your list that would preclude the possibility of your being an INTP, however, it’s really impossible to say one way or the other with so little information. Some of the best things you can do is just hang out around the forum posting about things that interest you, and get to know people and let people get to know you.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP could be right based off of what you have said here. I see some E4-like qualities as well.

mendokusssu

MBTI Type
INTP
Hello Mendokusan. :hi: Welcome to the forum! I don’t see anything on your list that would preclude the possibility of your being an INTP, however, it’s really impossible to say one way or the other with so little information. Some of the best things you can do is just hang out around the forum posting about things that interest you, and get to know people and let people get to know you.

Hello, thank you.
Yeah that's true but I actually did a lot of research about it because it's an interesting topic overall.I guess that's the best way to find out then.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i agree with this sentiment...