• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mbti questions (type me)

RasberryCupcake

It would be cool if you could guess my ennegram with wing too !

Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Answer: Im a female, 21 years of age, and I have bipolar 1 but I feel like that wouldnt effect my answer since I take medication and Im stable.. My answers could be effected because I dont know myself very well, or atleast I relate to alot of different aspects, so that may change the result.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?
Answer: Im a pretty laid back person, super chill, Im kind, dont like to show my emotions but deeply sensitive, Im different when it comes to love as I become very vunerable.. some people call me "unique" or weird, im pretty much my own kinda person, with a live and let live kinda vibe.
4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
Answer: I wanna be more of an extraverted person, charismatic, gorgeous and easy on eyes because that would let me know alot more people than I do, I actually like the sound of being popular or famous, even though Im like such a homebody and not that person at all. I wouldnt wanna be a pushover or a gullible person because this world is hard and not for those kinda people.
5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
Answer: I think people would describe me the same, with other things I wouldnt be able to tell you because I dont what they are.
6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.
I think the most important thing is to be yourself, know yourself, love yourself, love others, and then explore the world.
7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
Answer: Im pretty flexible with these kinda events, I just try to find out what to do, like when I moved to a different country, I usually just search up or follow signs, etc.
8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
Answer: In stressful situations im usually chill but internally dying, I like to keep calm at all costs. I did get a panic attack before tho.
9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
Answer: Im usually happy and more talkative and energized.
10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
Answer: Im usually the more quiet one, but it depends who Im with, Im super comfortable with my best friend for example.
11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
Answer: I like to adhere to rules and norms of society, and I just make sure of that. I also would like to give back to society by being a motivational figure in the future.
12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
Answer: I dont know how to feel about it. I just follow their rules, I like it when their nice and not dominant and tough tho. I also like it when they give good feedback.
13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
Answer: Order and chaos to me is related to my relationships with others, I like things to be peaceful and tranquile, with no problems at all. When it comes to being neat or messy, im more of a messy person.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
Answer: I fear losing people I love, because I care about them so much, I dont think it shows in the way I act.
15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
Answer: I desire achieving my goal and being something big in society, getting married to a loving man and having a family, its just inspired by the way i picture the perfect life.
16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
Answer: A) Rollercoasters. B) Walking, any physical activity.
17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.
Answer: Im just curious, Im torn between infp and isfp but I could be something else, and I get 9 the most for ennegram, but I dont know.
18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?
Answer: Nope, I dont think so.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISFP 9w8 6w7 2w3 or 3w2

sp/so