• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi guys type me if you can :)

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm sorry, everyone short of a psychic is going to need a bit more than pictures to go off of. Why don't you fill out one of the questionares, or post around so people know a little about you?

a1337

I'm sorry, everyone short of a psychic is going to need a bit more than pictures to go off of. Why don't you fill out one of the questionares, or post around so people know a little about you?

It's a girl I want to date so I can't help more that to upload pictures. I need to know which one is more likely ISFJ or INFJ based on pictures?

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I would personally guess ISFJ, then. However, it still likely isn't accurate.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Impossible to say only considering those pictures. A video could be useful (not a sex video of course:devil:). What makes a passionate of typology guess the type is: body language, communication and all those stuffs.

Not the shape of the eyes, or the size of her nose. All I can say is "She is a nice woman with good vibes, and she is probably not from Africa".

Words speak better than some superficial images that will only, at the best, make one's imagination work but nothing efficient or true as a conclusion.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you have her permission to upload her photos here?